Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

President Buhari Embarks On 5-day Vacation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Buhari Embarks On 5-day Vacation (475 Views)

Nigerian Army Day: 192 Battalion Rehabilitates Atan Road, Embarks On Environment / Ihe Abiala N'imo Embarks On Medical Outreach / Fayose Embarks On Anti Corruption Walk Against Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Embarks On 5-day Vacation by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
To calm his nerves and lead Nigeria right after all the travels, President Muhammadu Buhari begun a short vacation from today, February 5 to February 10, 2016.

"While the President is on vacation, the Vice President, professor YemiOsibanjo will perform the functions of the President.In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution, President Buhari has dispatched a formal notice of his vacation to theSenate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives" A statement by presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu read.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/president-buhari-embarks-on-5-day.html

Lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Embarks On 5-day Vacation by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: President Buhari Embarks On 5-day Vacation by kilokeys(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin if i open mouth now..

Well.. I think he is going for the new James Bond character auditions.

He has so much zeal to catch thieves.. Can operate a tab.

And can hide secret weapons in the gap in his teeth.

I hope he gets it

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Lawyer Sues Kanu For 1bn Naira / From Rape To Abortion Table, And Then To Hell! My Story / Donald Trump Vowed To ‘open Up’ Libel Laws To Make Suing The Media Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.