Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan (1638 Views)

2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by mayreambarry: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
All newlyweds often look forward to their honeymoon, a time separated for exciting intimacy, usually at a secluded romantic destination. At the thought of a luxury honeymoon vacation, many consider the Bahamas or Maldives but you can delve into the beauty of one of Asia most captivating country with that special someone, Pakistan features many breathtaking landscapes and natural wonders. Explore the rustic beauty of Pakistan, the ancient architecture and various cultural heritage of this beautiful country.
1. Neelam Valley:

Neelam Valley located north east of Muzaffarabad is a rich forested area in Azad Kashmir. It is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Pakistan, its scenic features, towering hills and panoramic views are a sure way to ensure you experience the beauty of nature in its realest form. It can easily be accessed through the use of local transport.

2. Murree:

The beautiful town of Muree is a large resort area and a hill station in Punjab Province, often frequented by the residents of Islamabad, the neighbouring capital city. The town still holds several imprints of the British era and is agricultuarlly rich in strawberries, cherries and raspberries. Enjoy the scenic view of the snow tipped mountains of Kashmir during spring/autumn.

3. Fairy Meadows:

Fairy Meadow of Nanga Parbat is a thrilling tourist destination that keeps honeymooners in tune with real adventure. An ideal location for climbers, wildlife researchers and all nature enthusiasts. Home to a number of wildlife and various bird species. The area offers a dynamic view of the Raikot Glacier and the North Face of Nanga Parbat. Experienced mountain guides are at hand to accompany trekkers.

4. Skardu:

The town lies amidst lofty mountains and lies on the banks of river Indus, atop it confluence with river Shigar. Skardu is home to the world’s largest collection of towering peaks which includes K-2, Biafo, Baltoro and Siachen.
Skardu is appealing to many nature lovers, it attracts several trekkers and mountaineers.

5. Rawalakot:

Rawalakot is one of Pakistan’s most beautiful destination. Toli pir and Banjosa are particularly breathtakingly beautiful areas in the town. Enjoy mountaineering activities; rock climbing, hiking, trekking, camping and paragliding.
http://www.jovago.com/en-gb/hotels/pakistan/murree/6141511
http://www.jovago.com/en-gb/hotels/pakistan/islamabad/1633

Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
No b only pakistan, i prefer iraq.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by worry359(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Plenty of things in Pakistan to buy and ship to Nigeria for profit. grin
https://downloadcnet./2013/12/29/gun-manufacturing-in-pakistan/

Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by achinaboy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
me no go there oo, make dem no shoot me like kpalakwukwu

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by richieroxy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin I dey go find for Pakistan when Sambisa dey here?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by ugsams(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2016
They are strict and conservative
Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by Ashabam(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
richieroxy:
Wetin I dey go find for Pakistan when Sambisa dey here?
you got me laughing endlessly.. So sambisa is still better than Pakistan?
Re: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2016
But really I don't get this kind of post. I just marry finish and na Pakistan of all places I go carry my lovely wife for honeymoon.

No be honeymoon na battlemoon be that.. I go rather go maiduguri make I know say them no need flight ticket take carry our body come our home town.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop / See The List Of Places Nigerians And Other World Travelers Should Avoid In 2018 / Japa Is A Goal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.