Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! (52294 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by adetoyeshe: 12:47pm On May 02, 2017
U can follow my rabbit farm page on Facebook with the link
https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by adetoyeshe: 8:53pm On May 22, 2017
Weaners are available in Abeokuta, call or WhatsApp on 08065400097. Visit our farm page on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by adetoyeshe: 8:54pm On May 22, 2017
Pics

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Marsh104(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
heryour64:
Join the Rabbit group on whatsapp +2348064248493
please add me 09094500210
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
My name is olatunde onabanjo MD / CEO OLUWAJOMILOJU FARMS LTD IN IBADAN I am the owner of the pen located on a 60 by 120 on a full plot of land at asabari area kuola close to akala express ibadan with the measurements of 60 by 120 with 4 rooms and one bath and one toilet. i am into green house tomatoes and I need to expand the bussiness thats why am selling it out or renting it out. interested buyer should call on 08020917141
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
I greet everyone in the house.I am sorry I have been unable to post for a long time; it's business.I am now back,glory to God.

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by sotech: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2017
chief how family, how much is 4 months old N/land white (6 does and 3 bucks).and where in gaa kanbi are u

GlorytoGod:
I greet everyone in the house.I am sorry I have been unable to post for a long time; it's business.I am now back,glory to God.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2017
sotech:
chief how family, how much is 4 months old N/land white (6 does and 3 bucks).and where in gaa kanbi are u

Sorry I don't usually have of 4 months old.This is because buyers don't let me rear up to that before they buy them,paying ahead of time.You can either buy at 2 months old or I rear to the desired month for you having paid ahead of time.And for your information,I live in Lao, near Odota and not in Gaa Akanbi.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by sotech: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
can i see pix of the 2 months old, and after buying for how long am i going the keep them before mating. and how much is it, because im buying to rear for commercial purpose
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by preciousnobel(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
austino01:
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PIG FARMER AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE THE END OF 2017.
Hi all, My name is Austin am a pig farmer in OYO STATE Nigeria, i live in both U.S and Nigeria and i run a medium TO LARGE pig farm in Nigeria and have decided to help Nigerian youth get out and make millions this 2017. Have created a whats app group that is ongoing now where pig farmers and interested people gain knowledge to start their business, this group is absolutely free of charge so you have nothing to loss but more to gain and you can exist the group anytime you feel. so send me a request @+14042549461 and you will be add to the group remember knowledge is power. 2017 is your year to join the millionaire train. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.
Pls add me 08145805499
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by preciousnobel(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
GlorytoGod:
Sorry I don't usually have of 4 months old.This is because buyers don't let me rear up to that before they buy them,paying ahead of time.You can either buy at 2 months old or I rear to the desired month for you having paid ahead of time.And for your information,I live in Lao, near Odota and not in Gaa Akanbi.
Pls add me to the rabbit whatsapp group.08145805499
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
sotech:
can i see pix of the 2 months old, and after buying for how long am i going the keep them before mating. and how much is it, because im buying to rear for commercial purpose
At 41/2 months,they're surely ready to mate.

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lovely work you doing. I have passion for this but market for this pose a big challenge to me. I'm in the East Abia state pricisley. I bet ppl here don't eat it neither do they have interest in rearing it.. I would love to pick some from you to rear for commercial purpose but marketing it after is a problem unlike pigs which is hotcake here.
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
vickifeanyi47:
Lovely work you doing. I have passion for this but market for this pose a big challenge to me. I'm in the East Abia state pricisley. I bet ppl here don't eat it neither do they have interest in rearing it.. I would love to pick some from you to rear for commercial purpose but marketing it after is a problem unlike pigs which is hotcake here.
I had this same mentality as yours when l was starting but something just told me to start first thought if not for the mentality,l would have stated in a big way with more families.You see it is untapped and you can make as much money as you want to make from this business! Think supplying an eatry ,a local food canteen,or in packaging, one rabbit per day.Do carefully read all my post and l will be back talking with you.

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
GlorytoGod:
I had this same mentality as yours when l was starting but something just told me to start first thought if not for the mentality,l would have stated in a big way with more families.You see it is untapped and you can make as much money as you want to make from this business! Think supplying an eatry ,a local food canteen,or in packaging, one rabbit per day.Do carefully read all my post and l will be back talking with you.
Oga I have read all your post from page 1...One cannot just venture into something without ready market for them. You mentioned local eateries..hmm rabbit meat in local eateries? Not acceptable here . na unless I go rear am for rearing sake but asfor the market...it a no go..
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by braindee(m): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Please, add me to the WhatsApp group

GlorytoGod:
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by braindee(m): 4:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Please, add me to the WhatsApp group 08165771760

GlorytoGod:
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by preciousnobel(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Pls add me to the group. 08145805499
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by OnuohaClever: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
please add me to the group: 07030382282
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please add me to the group 07038714951
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by ibrolis(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Add me to d group..... 08068465992
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
is there anybody here rearing rabbits for personal consumption?
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
You would have to convince people that rabbit meat is a lean meat... I would start rearing it just for personal consumption... better than eating red meat... I would also start grasscutter rearing later on for personal consumption,.

vickifeanyi47:
Oga I have read all your post from page 1...One cannot just venture into something without ready market for them. You mentioned local eateries..hmm rabbit meat in local eateries? Not acceptable here . na unless I go rear am for rearing sake but asfor the market...it a no go..

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by GlorytoGod: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
NubiLove:
is there anybody here rearing rabbits for personal consumption?
Why not,I eat a lot of them and its meat is fantastic!
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by amadasunfarm(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Plsase add me to whatsapp group 07037417113
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by tushboy: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please add me on the group on 08051611016.thanks
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by tushboy: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Here is one of my baby, I call her my baby

Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by oluwafemi1993: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
GlorytoGod:
Sorry, almost my whole day was spent on catfish breeding in the hatchery but l am back at least for now. As most of us should know,rabbits have lots of feed items and can as well eat most things humans eat.However,if you feed your rabbit only ipomoea batatas(potato leaves) or ipomoea aquatica(water spinach) or any combination of the two,then you will be OK as your rabbit will grow 23 grams a day on any of them. At Glory To God Farms,we use all three and a formulated feed.Just do a protein concentrate and combine with dried palm fronds at ratio 1:1 and your rabbits will grow at 28 grams a day! On health,rabbits barely have any health issues if you don't invite one yourself and in our case, we have not been using any drug let alone involving services of a vet.Please permit me to expatiate on this in a separate post soon by His grace.
sir, what is the dry palm frond for and can I feed my rabbit with a fresh or dry palm frond. Can I also feed my rabbit on watermelon scrap and pastures alone without concentrate? Thanks in advance
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by FIIRM: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Kindly help respond to the below survey on Rabbit farming business in Nigeria.

https://surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=8exr0YpqrbZCs689D9OpUw_3D_3D
Re: The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! by netjoe: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Pls kindly add me to d group 07051149454 tanks

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) / My Cucumber Farming Experience In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.