Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First (2093 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by amiskurie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
when you caught you man with your friend unaware,but had to decide which of their heads to break first .

Lalasticlala. Seun. Ishilove. Obinoscopy. r231. dani1luv. Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Deejavuu(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lmao! just smash the 2 heads together and walk away grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Smellymouth: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by kilokeys(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
She is not confused.. She has two stones.. She is just wait for the right moment
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by amiskurie(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Deejavuu:
Is that your final advice... Or you will call the devil for better one?
cheesy
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Emac34: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Deejavuu:
cheesy*covering my head and running away*
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Deejavuu(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
amiskurie:

Is that your final advice... Or you will call the devil for better one?
cheesy

Final answer. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
LOL but dats not right, she can go to jail for attempted murder.
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by amiskurie(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
LOL but dats not right, she can go to jail for attempted murder.
In the ghetto,A lady "got to do" "what a lady got to do".

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
amiskurie:

In the ghetto,A lady "got to do" "what a lady got to do".
and that is why 90% of prisoners in jail are from the ghetto.

3 Likes

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by ggrin(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smash that shii angry

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Smellymouth: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
ggrin:
Smash that shii angry

Caitlyn Jenner, even u?? grin
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
I swear i will smash d two heads at d same time,none of dem will escape!!I trust my hands grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
I swear i will smash d two heads at d same time,none of dem will escape!!I trust my hands grin grin
CC STFUAREYOUGOD.
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
CC STFUAREYOUGOD.
Why u mentioned my guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
ggrin:
Smash that shii angry
#Yinmu cheesy tongue
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Chicagoesontop: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
From The Girl's Dirty Leg I Can See She Don Suffer Well Well Waka From Oshodi To Mile 2 Before She Found Them, So Any Head She Break Go Make Sense Wella As For Me, I Go Start From The Boy Because WE Men Are Wicked When It Comes To Cheating !!

3 Likes

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why u mentioned my guy? undecided
so dat make him nor just dear cheat on u, i nor wan hear say his head break.
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by ishiamu(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mehnnnnnnn.... will first break buhari's head before their own..
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by amiskurie(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
From The Girl's Dirty Leg I Can See She Don Suffer Well Well Waka From Oshodi To Mile 2 Before She Found Them, So Any Head She Break Go Make Sense Wella As For Me, I Go Start From The Boy Because WE Men Are Wicked When It Comes To Cheating !!
LOL
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by ggrin(f): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Caitlyn Jenner, even u?? grin
smellymouth close that fuckinng mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by ggrin(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Laveda:
#Yinmu cheesy tongue
undecided grin
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by ggrin(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
aunty shocked

No kee adaks o grin
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by cruzita(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin whatever happened to *using one stone to kill two birds.

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
ggrin:
aunty shocked

No kee adaks o grin
grin grin
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by blackjack21(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Deejavuu:

since she already has two stones in her hand. undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
so dat make him nor just dear cheat on u, i nor wan hear say his head break.
How is dat ur bis?
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
How is dat ur bis?
its my buziness, i can even tell him to leave u self
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by skywalker240(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
dat man and womane should not try such shi*t whit WARRI BABES OO
Uless YANWA GO WEAR BRAZIER oo
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by skywalker240(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
dat man and womane should not try such shi*t whit WARRI BABES OO
Uless YANWA GO WEAR BRAZIER oo

1 Like

Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by amiskurie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
its my buziness, i can even tell him to leave u self
Don't break a fu)kin relationship

.... Common,it's just a fu)kin relationship and nothing more.
Re: When You Caught You Man With Your Friend,but Deciding The Head To Break First by smsshola(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Forgive them both...cos to err is human but to forgive is divine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Question / ‘i'm Looking For A Girl With Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes - Dwarf In Search Of Love / Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.