Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

"Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" (20057 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Presidential Response To State House Clinic / Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Eluwilussit(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
geedeex2:
I'm not a buharist neither am I a wailer but I voted for change what am i?

The budget does not represent the change we voted for.

There was no change. You voted for anything but change. Looking at those who make up APC, where do you see the change you voted for? Unless you mean change from PDP to APC. There was no empirical change. Old wine in new skin.

Abi you considered a retired, 72 year old former coupist change? I dey laugh.

Jonathan was foisted on us by OBJ, via Yar'Adua. We could have changed him with a better candidate. That's not to say that I am oblivious of the fact that it would have been very difficult to remove PDP if it wasn't PMB that APC presented.

It was more like choosing btw the devil and the deep blue see. You know what? I would have chosen the devil...simply because I can't swim. grin. Now don't ask me who is which. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by diegwu01: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
omoakin111:
They accused PDP of siphoning our common wealth now its their turn what are they doing with the money? I have now come to realize that OPPORTUNITY MAKES THE THIEF! A THIEF WHO DOES NOT HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL BEFORE NOW(YOU KNOW HIM) CONSIDERS HIMSELF AN HONEST MAN.
Where was it written in the Article that Money was looted? Pls dont mistake this administration for jonathan free for all Looting Bazzar
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by geedeex2(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
I believe in PMB and I will vote for anybody but a pdp candidate
Eluwilussit:

There was no change. You voted for anything but change. Looking at those who make up APC, where do you see the change you voted for? Unless you mean change from PDP to APC. There was no empirical change. Old wine in new skin.

Abi you considered a retired, 72 year old former coupist change? I dey laugh.

Jonathan was foisted on us by OBJ, via Yar'Adua. We could have changed him with a better candidate. That's not to say that I am oblivious of the fact that it would have been very difficult to remove PDP if it wasn't PMB that APC presented.

It was more like choosing btw the devil and the deep blue see. You know what? I would have chosen the devil...simply because I can't swim. grin. Now don't ask me who is which. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by lomprico(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shebi somebody called it 'budget of ruination' and two tv presenters wanted to make a mess of him but d partisan presenters dint know that the somebody is a guyman! grin

1 Like

Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Eluwilussit(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
geedeex2:
I believe in PMB and I will vote for anybody but a pdp candidate

Apart from PMB, Tinubu,Fashola and a handful of APC members, can you honourably and honestly tell me, who among the APC bigwigs, that wasn't PDP, just a few years back?

I don't believe in party either. When it was obj, I voted for Falae. Though I like obj as a person on a personal level, there was no way I was gonna vote an ex-dictator. Same reason I didn't support PMB during election. I still don't think I should support him.

We are setting a bad precedent to other coupists. After all, when we need leadership we run to the military, so what will stop some younger vagabonds from removing any govt in power? We should have called out Obj and PMB on this. None of them deserved to rule us in a democracy.

Anyway, I blame GEJ. Seriously. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by plendil: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is totally unacceptable and highly disappointing from PMB. And I'm saying this as one who supported him in the last election

Ive been to UNTH at Utuki Izalla, and trust me when I say that place is a cesspit. If you go to thier wards, there is no water. The tiolets are not washed, the smell is awful. . .

Gosh, i just so pissed off to continue typing

1 Like

Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
What is the definition of change pls because whoever wrote this piece needs a reminder

Its change but thats not the kind of change the "change agents" voted for jare.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2016
ddippset:
Buhari is surely not an angel and the apc is not the vatican but As for me and my family, we will still vote buhari and APC over Jonathan and PDP a thousand times over!

Speak only for thyself.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2016
yaki84:

to retract earlier made statements n to deny campaign promises.

To steal the National budget
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by ddippset(m): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

No, it is those who crawl over threads defending the indefensible, shouting change when realities show chanji, defending the budget of yams, defending the gross abuse of human rights. They are the real enemies of the nation. The zombies are more quilty.
those who ruled for 16 years have no morals to talk. If it were not in a zoo like this one they'd be tried buck naked to a stake and shot. Those are the real enemies. Those who want the country fixed in 6 months at a time when oil is becoming a dead revenue source but couldn't do sh1t when for 16 years oil boomed. Those who supervised the biggest general looting in the history of mankind. Those who were sharing money for arms while Nigerians and Nigerian soldiers were getting décimated. Sorry I made a mistake, those arent the enemies of Nigeria, they are enemies of humanity!
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by emmydollars4life(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
What is the definition of change pls because whoever wrote this piece needs a reminder
Please change in what aspect?
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by OFFICIAL336: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2016
ddippset:
those who ruled for 16 years have no morals to talk. If it were not in a zoo like this one they'd be tried buck naked to a stake and shot. Those are the real enemies. Those who want the country fixed in 6 months at a time when oil is becoming a dead revenue source but couldn't do sh1t when for 16 years oil boomed. Those who supervised the biggest general looting in the history of mankind. Those who were sharing money for arms while Nigerians and Nigerian soldiers were getting décimated. Sorry I made a mistake, those arent the enemies of Nigeria, they are enemies of humanity!
Atleast they didn't promise us heaven on earth. We didn't expect mch from them cos we already knw who they were. Yes they were devil, but in those 16 yrs, it has never been as bad as it is today. The enemies of this country are those zombies who are suffering but refused to acknowledge it so that their conscience will not judge them for the level of impunity they brought this country into with their PVC. The wielders of broom are quilty of this, for instance, ebola is more dangerous than lassa, but the later has killed more people than ebola, but the zombies see nothing in this but crawl through every thread shouting "sai change". They are the true enemies of the state nd should be charge for treason.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by VUVUZELA10: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Hitback2back:
Teacher: state two major features of APC
Student one: Natural ability and tendency to tell LIES
Student two: To blame...

Oya add yours students
Third Student: Alarmist
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by ddippset(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Atleast they didn't promise us heaven on earth. We didn't expect mch from them cos we already knw who they were. Yes they were devil, but in those 16 yrs, it has never been as bad as it is today. The enemies of this country are those zombies who are suffering but refused to acknowledge it so that their conscience will not judge them for the level of impunity they brought this country into with their PVC. The wielders of broom are quilty of this, for instance, ebola is more dangerous than lassa, but the later has killed more people than ebola, but the zombies see nothing in this but crawl through every thread shouting "sai change". They are the true enemies of the state nd should be charge for treason.
you just have no sense do you? Just imagine your lame example! How can lassa not kill more people than ebola? Ebola was brought to us by one man; Patrick soya. Those who got sick just got quarantined asap. Just imagine if Ebola was caused by rats! Nigerians live with thousands of rats and eat thousands of rats! By that ratio alone millions of Nigerians should be dead of lassa. If it was under jonathan the health minister would have given him money to a dasuki who would share to people while millions would die of lassa already. Back to to issue, you pdp man, its a shame you still insist on sticking out your neck shamelessly for the most corrupt administration incompetent regime in history. Well I don't blame you, its only the Internet, no one is going to bundle you out for psychiatric evaluation, cus you need it, trust me.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by eedriyz(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2016
mazzi:
At least you have agreed that this government is fraudulent, But not the most fraudulent.

Of course, it can't all go away in a day. Someone will be stoopid to believe it will
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by stoicism: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2016
ishiamu:

Dats wat fits all apc zombies
death? Wow.....how would u know I am not even a pdp fan? U have concluded that as a fellow Nigerian what I deserve is death for telling u that apc isn't a man but a political party lol.....and as an human being yourself what do u think I have done to deserve death ? Just for a well meaning corrective message on nairaland ?Lol.....you deserve pity and your mother deserve prayers lol loooool To you, ALL APC supporters deserve death ! Lol lol lol lol so you wish MILLIONS of your fellow human being dead, MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS, MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS DEATH, HABA....You are a disgrace to human race and unworthy of being called a human being in fact you should be ramified among the lowest of animals. Calling u a Nigerian is labelling Nigeria black so I will call u a barbarian lool....Now let's see how pained you are.! God bless Naija, every part of Naija, God bless Africa, God bless the world regardless of our differences, we are at first human being.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by don4real18(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
When GEJ was in power, you were quiet @op
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by Splashme: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
ishiamu:
Click like if you believe both garba shehu, buhari and apc are big time scammers and 419 men.....

Yeye govt
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by isnovic(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
The hypocrisy of the APC led administration stinks to the high heavens.

We (wailing wailers) tried to warn Nigerians that the APC government is PDP with a different name, we were called names and accused of tribalism.

I want to unequivocally state that PDP supervised the looting of Nigerian commonwealth but make no mistake, the APC led government is no different.

It is business as usual and like my friend will always say, there's no hope for the black man!

If you have ever lived outside Nigeria you will have no party affiliations whatsoever! While I was a student I'm the UK, I had the opportunity of recieveing healthcare from the British system, completely free of charge!

Our leaders should hide their heads in shame that we cannot even manage our health! How can a hospital meant for less that 0.0002% of the population get an allocation that is significantly greater than that meant for the remaining 99.98888% of the population!

Buhari by this singular budget has shown that he is as callous as his predecessors or possibly worse than all of them put together! Rubbish

Maybe it is because of the 5% that did not vote for him and 95% constituents that voted for him.....We may never come to understand the real problems with the country generally as we have ALL DECIDED TO BE OFFICIOUS BY-STANDERS in the movie producing out Biography.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by OFFICIAL336: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
ddippset:
you just have no sense do you? Just imagine your lame example! How can lassa not kill more people than ebola? Ebola was brought to us by one man; Patrick soya. Those who got sick just got quarantined asap. Just imagine if Ebola was caused by rats! Nigerians live with thousands of rats and eat thousands of rats! By that ratio alone millions of Nigerians should be dead of lassa. If it was under jonathan the health minister would have given him money to a dasuki who would share to people while millions would die of lassa already. Back to to issue, you pdp man, its a shame you still insist on sticking out your neck shamelessly for the most corrupt administration incompetent regime in history. Well I don't blame you, its only the Internet, no one is going to bundle you out for psychiatric evaluation, cus you need it, trust me.
So lassa is now more dangerous than ebola? Do u knw ebola spreads by mere touching of an infected person? Thank God ebola did visited during this period cos Baba will return from his junket to see all Nigerians dead.
Till Baba probes the haliburton scandal, the anti-corruption war will remain a scam, a propaganda.
Re: "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" by elobyobi: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrEverest:
What percentage of the population will use state house clinic? Last time Buhari traveled to Germany, he went for medical check-up as well & same goes for other members of his cabinet!! The funny thing is that you are not even mad at such wickedness & inhumanity to fellow man, you know what?I wont say you are mentally re.tard.ed!! It sucks to be a Nigerian with the torture of living such kind of life were the elite/ruling class see us as sub-human & treat us with such disdain.
My dear, I'm a doctor (I guess that puts to rest the mentally ret.arded part wink ) and I know how much it would take to equip a hospital to world standard. I do share your pain and skepticism that most of that money would be misappropriated. But if somebody gave me 3 billion naira to build a hospital that would make him never want to seek healthcare elsewhere, I would use that money and buy EVERYTHING from an MRI to PCR to a VeinFinder to a Geiger counter, PET scan....at the end, d money fit finish sef, I go still dey find more. But I did say "Haba!", in case u missed it. Because I am Nigerian enough to know that the person who put that amount in the budget no get my kain good intentions.
You really should watch how you insult people on Nairaland though. You never know, y'know. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland / Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.