Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Define The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define The Relationship (1165 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define The Relationship by AlienStar: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
A friend of mine shared a (mockery) story about a friend who after listening to some "relationship talk" and decided to take her relationship to another by asking the guy to define the relationship.
The guy told her that he is not yet ready for marriage if it's what she wants to hear.
And since the lady is ready to settle, she let go of the guy without having any serious one around.

So this engendered my asking, as a lady is it right to ask a guy to d.t.r when our instinct should tell us where the relationship is heading (call me old-fashioned).
Re: Define The Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
IM not a lady but i think it does not make sense, even without asking d both of u shud have an idea dat yes this relationship will lead to marriage and even if u ask him and he said yes, he might still dump u tommorow.
Re: Define The Relationship by nghozie(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
i think the lady shud be bold enof to ask d guy to define d r/shp, esp if shez seeing mixed signals.
Re: Define The Relationship by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well it's not possible to marry evry boyfrnd u"v dated so I really duno why most girls will be always thinkn marriage marriage.
A relationship is just meant to make u learn new things.. aside frm d sex part. cool
Re: Define The Relationship by LaurelP(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies who are desperate to settle down shud not date guys who are not ready. To avoid "he used and dumped me".

1 Like

Re: Define The Relationship by Sunnypar(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:
Ladies who are desperate to settle down shud not date guys who are not ready. To avoid "he used and dumped me".
Lol!!!! But that's the reality of the day.
Re: Define The Relationship by johnnygee001(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Many times, we always make d mistake of having a kinda perception about relationships, like d "made in vendressa" notion, meanwhile it is not always so, in fact almost all relationships has its own huddles. Nonetheless there is no harm in asking as there is need where u are headed,then it will be left to you to decide if you really wanna be in or out
Re: Define The Relationship by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
If I don't see you as a potential wife, I can't start a date. I can't kiss someone who can't carry my kids and spend her entire life with me.

(1) (Reply)

She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks / 3 Steps To Pick Up Any Woman You Want Every Single Time / See The Adverse Effect Of Bleaching(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.