Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians (1077 Views)

Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi / Aight, Having Problems With Ur Babe?: No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
[b]Aight, in response to this Thread. And the comment I made, thousands of Fvckboys came for my head, claiming how my information was wrong. Well, this is the internet.

I was appalled with the high number of Niggas calling for my head...also, there were distinguished men whom gave their points RESPECTFULLY and I Appreciate that.

Distinguished Men: ClassicalDon , DMerciful PBundles ysg4real datshyguy ...I appreciate y'all, you smart, you very smart. You gave your opinions respectfully.

So to this Faggots_ : kandiikane Bezed Standing5 Lionsclaw Grandlexuz Sapiosexual1 AdexTaiwo84 SheyoroNiyen ...and to this Idiots, I bet you feeling like a gangsta due to your unnecessary use of words. undecided

Penis_ Captivus could be as a result of Vaginismus... Penis_ Captivus is actually a sub variant of Vaginismus so I am right when I said the lady had Vaginismus and since its a news article without a doctor giving his statement, using Vaginismus would be more acceptable than calling it penis_ Captivus...so educate yourselves.
[/b]

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Babastag(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
F u and ur fingers

1 Like

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Emac34: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
grinmy oga at the top thogrin

1 Like

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by cruzita(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided what is he saying pls

1 Like

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what is he saying pls

Someone tell this fugly tomboy of a lesbian to get the hell outta here. Doctors and men of knowledge are about to discuss now shoo and go play with your teenage friends undecided

1 Like

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by cruzita(f): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Someone tell this fugly tomboy of a lesbian to get the hell outta here. Doctors and men of knowledge are about to discuss now shoo and go play with your teenage friends undecided
ewooo!!!see kettle calling pot black,I can swear on your balls ,none of your fily members fine reach my pubic hair

2 Likes

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dumbsh!t.
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
ewooo!!!see kettle calling pot black,I can swear on your balls ,none of your fily members fine reach my pubic hair

STOP FVCKING QUOTING ME. You are CRASS, CRUDE AND UNCULTURED. I can barely read your sentences lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by cruzita(f): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

STOP FVCKING QUOTING ME. You are CRASS, CRUDE AND UNCULTURED. I can barely read your sentences lipsrsealed
then SWERVE.
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by dollyjoy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
What exactly is the aim of this thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey,vanquay! cheesy wat r u saying?
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by misspicy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
This over fed kiddo again
smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
nawa o

undecided
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Lionsclaw: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=NiGeRianTr0ll
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Lionsclaw: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

grin once a mumu you ll always remain a mumu.

How many days did it take you to go and study properly to discover that you made a fool of yourself grin

So the thing pain you well well eyaaa.

Next time if you know u want folks to speak to u with respect speak to others with respect ok?

Maybe your memory is too daft but if I may remind you that you did not show any respect to the op by calling him olodo yet it was clear to everyone that you were the olodo so who do u expect to correct you with decorum when even in failure you had none grin

Learn your lesson or next time its both your head and blockus that will be demanded wink

By the way its a pity what you have decided to do with your life. You mean this beautiful sunday all you plan to do is to create a thread to make war grin talk of joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by kandiikane(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2016
I guess you are jobless that is why you decided to open a thread to spew more nonsense. Read a book or two, Cow!
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Smellymouth: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Many re mad...
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bon je iresi
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
So?
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by thundafire: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
lalasticlala re u sleeping abi u cnt ban dis guy,but na me una go quick ban
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by grandlexuz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lionsclaw:
grin once a mumu you ll always remain a mumu.

How many days did it take you to go and study properly to discover that you made a fool of yourself grin

So the thing pain you well well eyaaa.

Next time if you know u want folks to speak to u with respect speak to others with respect ok?

Maybe your memory is too daft but if I may remind you that you did not show any respect to the op by calling him olodo yet it was clear to everyone that you were the olodo so who do u expect to correct you with decorum when even in failure you had none grin

Learn your lesson or next time its both your head and blockus that will be demanded wink

By the way its a pity what you have decided to do with your life. You mean this beautiful sunday all you plan to do is to create a thread to make war grin talk of joblessness

I only just noticed the ignorant Nigeriantroll had the audacity to create a thread in response to the bashing we gave him.Lol Talk of people who know how to spew their ignorance and this guy takes the lead.. Yesterday there was another thread of a Kenyan couple who got stuck and the ignoramus was all over it with his talk of Vaginismus.. He had quite a handful of likes..Lol I bet likes from the very gullible who never do their research keeps him going on this forum..

The guy thinks he has a monopoly to insult. His exact words on that post were "Olodo Op and the idiott that wrote this thrash should be castrated...there's nothing like "Penis_ Captuvitus" " Hypocritically he thinks we are gays for educating him. What a waste!..hahaha
Re: Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians by grandlexuz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=NiGeRianTr0ll post=42653151][/quote]

You my friend is a typical example of what the call "Itiboribor". I can't help but laugh at how quick you were to create a counter thread, and in the process further spew your ignorance. There is no denying people like you fail to learn from their mistakes, and like the say pride goes before a fall. If I remember well a few weeks ago you out rightly insulted the OP and the writer of an article. Your exact words were "Olodo Op and the idiott that wrote this thrash should be castrated...there's nothing like "Penis_ Captuvitus"

You vehemently refused there is nothing like Penis Captivitus and in the process lectured your gullible audience on Vaginismus. A process in which you won so many likes, showed it your girlfriend and got laid that night for your intellect..Lol Thankfully a handful of us were quick to point to the ignoramus you are! To show that you did learn your lesson you were quick to give another lecture yesterday on vaginismus on the case of a Kenyan couple who got stuck.

How hard is it for you to comprehend that Penis captivitus has to do with the pen-nis being stuck inside a Vagi-na while vagnismus is the painful involuntary contraction of the vagina during the insertion of things into the vagina. You are truly a sheep head!

(1) (Reply)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles / An Advice To Our Ladies / Who Can I And My Pals Vote As Miss NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.