Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (758 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / Video: Real Story Of Nigeria / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
.?
Re: . by samuel051: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
I was hia if it hits fp
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
What can I say Don't worry I know you'll scale through..
Re: . by Psittacus(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't understand, Are you advertising yourself for marriage?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Psittacus:
I don't understand, Are you advertising yourself for marriage?
i guess so i know am jst 18 nd it sounds silly i dnt really believe in love so getting married is no probs for me right nw
Re: . by Psittacus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
i guess so i know am jst 18 nd it sounds silly i dnt really believe in love so getting married is no probs for me right nw
So you want to get married and get it over with, do you think that's the solution...or you will live happily ever after. Life is not a fairy tale dear. You need to acknowledge that you made a mistake and start living again. Not lock yourself behind bars in a man's house. And listen to your self say you don't believe in love.... what the heck is that about!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
after marriage.. what next? staying in marriage and attending school?..

believe u me if u enter marriage at Rio's ur age... u r gonna be fuked up for life...

am a living testimony .my own cousin did same thing and now her family is in shambles.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
after marriage.. what next? staying in marriage and attending school?..

believe u me if u enter marriage at thiss ur age... u r gonna be fuked up for life...

am a living testimony .my own cousin did same thing and now her family is in shambles.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Psittacus:
So you want to get married and get it over with, do you think that's the solution...or you will live happily ever after. Life is not a fairy tale dear. You need to acknowledge that you made a mistake and start living again. Not lock yourself behind bars in a man's house. And listen to your self say you don't believe in love.... what the heck is that about!
wat if d prophecy comes true i dnt want to believe bt thr is a part of me dat still saying wat if? Nd yes i dnt believe in love at least nt d type of love everyone talks abt
Re: . by Psittacus(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
wat if d prophecy comes true i dnt want to believe bt thr is a part of me dat still saying wat if? Nd yes i dnt believe in love at least nt d type of love everyone talks abt
I think you should read your own signature again... when you do read it louder to your own ears.

(1) (Reply)

Solid Wood Furniture Stores Winterbourne UK / Tinubu To Kachikwu: You’ve Insulted Nigerians, Apologise Now / Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.