Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari Begins Vacation As Osinbajo Becomes Acting President - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Begins Vacation As Osinbajo Becomes Acting President (510 Views)

Never In The History Of Nigeria Has A Vice President Reduced Himself As Osinbajo / BREAKING NEWS!!! Acting President Of Nigeria Finally Steps Down! / Acting President Announces The Launch Of The Federal Government’s Job Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Vacation As Osinbajo Becomes Acting President by RingimKabir(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has begun a short vacation, his office announced Friday.
The president will be on break from his official functions February 5 to February 10, 2016.

During his absence, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will perform the functions of the president, a statement signed by presidential spokesperson, Femi Adesina, said.

“In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution, President Buhari has dispatched a formal notice of his vacation to the Senate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives,” the statement said.

President Buhari is taking his first vacation only eight months since coming to office.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198016-breaking-buhari-begins-vacation-osinbajo-becomes-acting-president.html
Re: Buhari Begins Vacation As Osinbajo Becomes Acting President by INTROVERT(f): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good for him.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In HELL / I Was Charged Yesterday For Depositing Money Into My Own Bank Account / Http://www.occn.org/dragon-slim-xtreme/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.