Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos (744 Views)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by winkmart: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
I initially didn’t want to share. It wouldn’t really speak well of my personality, at least as an employed Lagosian. I am quite okay, I have a very good job that gives me utmost satisfaction. I am learning on the job, building my experience and not only that, the job has afforded me the opportunity to involve myself in other businesses without much interference on each other. So myself falling to that kind of scam is nothing worth sharing, but eventually I thought for the sake of other people learning from this. I am going to share with you what actually happened to me on Monday.

I was actually surfing through the net when I came across this strange website or blog. It was a reference from a facebook group like that. The guy actually spoke of how he was able to get loans without collateral and with time, the loan was cancelled when he showed much seriousness in paying back. Though, I don’t most of the time fall for this kind of crap, as I just read and pass.

But I didn’t know what actually happened that Monday night, although I realized it was getting late already and after spending so much time from about 8 p.m surfing the internet, I was already getting tired and rounding off my browsing, when I came across the post. So out of curiosity, I decided to check it out.

I was directed to a particular blog – I must confess, I can’t even remember the name as I write. The blogger or scammer started with how he was sent by God to assist others, he claimed he has been blessed by God and so God has commanded him to bless other people with his wealth. He claimed he gives out loans without collateral and that he even clears out some people’s loans if they showed much credibility. Hmmmmmm!!! It was actually getting interesting and I realized I was reading further.

At a point he claimed if the reader would like him to prove himself as a genuine money lender, that the reader should drop his account number and he will send a token of N1000 instantly. He claimed to be so much blessed and very much as well ready to bless others.

Well that was not going to hurt, since it was just my account number. I have never heard of a scam of an account number being hacked without much details of the account so I decided to just play along and send the account number.

Unexpectedly, I received an alert of N1000 in my account after just some few minutes from when I sent the account number to the guy. Ehhhhhhhhh!!!!! Am I dreaming or something? This guy has just sent N1000 to a total stranger, despite the fact that he was going to give out a loan. I felt so surprised and as well elated and I immediately thought of getting a huge loan. At least I can also start my house project with the money and since it was going to be without collateral, there was no need to panic.

I immediately picked up my phone and gave the guy a call. Not really knowing I had fallen into a big scam ring that was going to rip me of a whopping N100, 000 the 3rd day to that day.

It’s not really a good story to tell, but am going to be filling you guys in to it next time, so at least you can know about the new plot of these scamming lots and brace yourself against their tactics

…to be continued!!!

http://lagos.life/my-bitter-experience-with-money-doublers-in-lagos/

Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by refiner(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
ntoor gi!.....big eyes never pay!
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
refiner:
ntoor gi!.....big eyes never pay!
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by Sexytemi(f): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
smh @ op, but would it kill if u if u posted d full story at once?, well, until i know d full story, i say ntoor, oju kokoro o da.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by Sexytemi(f): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
smh @ op, but would it kill if u if u posted d full story at once?, well, until i know d full story, i say ntoor, oju kokoro o da.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by Elosky20: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
la click la ineffectual buffoon
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
[/size][size=8pt] grin

Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by winkmart: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

Not easy to write though, and besides am a bachelor so no rewdy made food... hungry
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bros please, remember the name of the blog. Let nairalanders get free N1000

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Gifts For Her This Valentine / Is There Other Form Of Cheat Apart From Having Sex. / Nice Places In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.