Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! (9562 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
It is no longer breaking news that the Supreme Court has ruled that Saraki should face trial at the CCT.

What is baffling however is why some Yorubas are jubilating.

Saraki may actually have a case to answer. But the truth remains that those who want him out besides bitter APC Yorubas do so plainly because he is Yoruba.That's all!

That Yorubas emerged VP, Senate President and Deputy Speaker (2,3 & 6) is a pill too bitter for some to swallow.

Yorubas think! Rally round your own!!
Cheers!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by amaechi1: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can't believe that this is coming from someone who is still living on the surface of the earth. The consequences of corruption does not discriminate between tribes or religion. As a matter of fact, going through the trial will do him more good than bad.

Saraki face your wahala!

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by gigabyte13: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you are really a yoruba, then ur type of yoruba is a shame. So to you, it is all about the position? Where do you put your honour and dignity,if at all you have one?

So yorubas should embrace stealing in the name of "na our son? Never never

we are honourable people with dignity bro.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by princemillla(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is crystal clear,! This war isn't about tribal but criminal one(not pronouncing tho but wat he is facing).
So no right thinking Yoruba fellow should pity him. He should go ahead and answer him papa name

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Horlufemi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
amaechi1:
I can't believe that this is coming from someone who is still living on the surface of the earth. The consequences of corruption does not discriminate between tribes or religion. As a matter of fact, going through the trial will do him more good than bad.

Saraki face your wahala!

A real Yoruba man will call police if his son steals. We don't do he's our son.

We condemn corruption.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Olamipapa(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigeria is more than a tribe or ethnic group. This is the major problem facing Nigeria. What is my problem about where you are, if you are good, then I'm good to go with you. Proudly Oduduwa but zero tolerance to corrupt folks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by bodejohn(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
The tragedy I see in this is that, this OP might one day aspire for an elective position...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Horlufemi(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
VirginFinder:
It is no longer breaking news that the Supreme Court has ruled that Saraki should face trial at the CCT.

Saraki may actually have a case to answer. But the truth remains that those who want him out besides bitter APC Yorubas do so plainly because he is Yoruba.That's all!

That Yorubas emerged VP, Senate President and Deputy Speaker (2,3 & 6) is a pill too bitter for some to swallow.

Cheers!!!

After thinking deeply, all I have to say is I cannot rally round something bad.

For the good of the Yoruba race? We will be better off without someone who breaks the law.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by tomakint: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Check it Op, you are not a right-thinking Yoruba man.....are you trying to be a funny man or what? Imgine you creating this type of thread like Saraki gives a damn about you....Saraki doesn't even see himself as a Yoruba man and besides we are talking of corruption in the magnitude of billions of dollars all to one arrogant man that can die anytime. Firefire must see this.....total crap. Saraki must kiss the canvas I trust Danladi Umar.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by KnowAll(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
@POSTER

Does Saraki sees himself as Yoruba? I can remember his father glorifying his malian heitage, Sarakis are hausa wannabe and they should face the music their Hausa/Fulani cousins are unleashing on them. Jusst becos u speak yoruba does not make u yoruba. The Beroms in Jos speak Hausa on a daily basis as a language to communicate does that make them Hausa / Fulani capital NO. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by isan(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am yoruba guy buh to hell with saraki .... Yoruba don't support corruption

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by lokoloko84(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mr man,go and sit down .In a normal society,Saraki should be shot for being corrupt and a thieve.
Here is a man from a state with sixteen local government with one hundred thousand naira as the highest salary civil servants earn.Despite,this quite a few of the public workers are on strike at present and Pensioners are not paid
And you wonder,how the monthly allocation of the state is spent.It has turned into a Private loot,though the citizens of that state are also docile.
Nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by samstradam: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
NOTE :TO FELLOW NIGERIANS and neighbouring biafrans

If you are dumbfounded by the unanimous response of the YORUBAMEN above me, always remember that the epitome off being YORUBA is reflecting our VALUES...... that's why the term OMOLUABI means more to us than a 1000 variations off Ezego titles !

These guys above made my day- may all Nigerians always find the truth in their culture.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by asEdeyHOT: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a useless proposition

I dont care if Saraki is a direct descendant of Oduduwa

If he is found guilty of corruption, may he ROT in JAIL for the rest of his natural life

Go and preach this nonsense to Kwarans that his father and himself abrogated their commonwealth as their personal property

No True Yoruba person condones blatant corruption in the name of politics

Only an OMO ALE Yo'Ba will subscribe to this sort of nonsense

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by reuben79: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
VirginFinder:

Cheers!!!
growup dude.....corruption in nigeria is nt by tribe.....saraki corrupt its crystal clear to all nigerians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by minifuworld: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
am from kwara and my brother is someone who think about the common man on the street

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by babyfaceafrica: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
This OP is IPOD

15 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by alrahmanonline(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm optimistic this Op will recieve the bashing of his life...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by haffaze777(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
VirginFinder:

Cheers!!!
[/s]

Thank ur star I no be Mod I for ban u for life for dis trash, na me n him chop d yam together

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
See my fellow Yorubas attacking me.

We Yorubas are suffering from 'oversabi'.

In 2011,Gbaja dissed Mulikat to back Tambuwal.
In 2015,Tambuwal dissed Gbaja to back Dogara.

Yoruba ronu!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by kokoA(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
OP, take am:

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
The pride of the Yoruba race .... Uphold the rule of law be deciplined at all time.... Saraki isn't getting any support maybe iPods will support him as their adopted son.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by yhemsy62(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
VirginFinder:

Cheers!!!
Are you trying to tell me to celebrate a thief? Or are kidding me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by samstradam: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
tomakint:
Check it Op, you are not a right-thinking Yoruba man.....are you trying to be a funny man or what? Imgine you creating this type of thread like Saraki gives a damn about you....Saraki doesn't even see himself as a Yoruba man and besides we are talking of corruption in the magnitude of billions of dollars all to one arrogant man that can die anytime. Firefire must see this.....total crap. Saraki must kiss the canvas I trust Danladi Umar.

PLEASE- let's make it clear Bukola Saraki has no other NIgerian blood in his veins but YORUBA blood. His Grand father was 100% from Ogun state, his father is from Ogun state and was not born in Kwara- and though we may not 100% accurately be able to confirm who is mum is, there is no credible theory that she was Hausa/Fulani. His wife is YORUBA, his children are YORUBA.

The only thing we can say for certain is that he clearly did not grow up with the VALUES we YORUBA are known for, as he as always been fraudulent despite being born with a silver (or should I say Golden ) spoon and more importantly masks his heritage..... which is abhorrent and unthinkable to any true son of Oduduwa. TBF his father was the one who started the madness and the result is the Bukola we have in front of us.

Anyway as the English say "some mothers do have them" and our ethnic group is no different.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by arresa: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
VirginFinder:
See my fellow Yorubas attacking me.

We Yorubas are suffering from 'oversabi'.

In 2011,Gbaja dissed Mulikat to back Tambuwal.
In 2015,Tambuwal dissed Gbaja to back Dogara.

Yoruba ronu!

lol @ iPoD loser. ....low self esteem cowards with no sense of identity ..

12 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
arresa:

You call me IPOD?
Come on, you know better.

Nigeria is not there - where tribe is not emphasised.

A committee has been set up by the HoR to investigate the alleged 'lopsidedness towards the south' in the recent appointments made by IGP Arase.

Yoruba ronu!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Akanbiedu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
arresa:

Thats not an IPOD
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by PenSniper: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=samstradam post=42655819]NOTE :TO FELLOW NIGERIANS and neighbouring biafrans

If you are dumbfounded by the unanimous response of the YORUBAMEN above me, always remember that the epitome off being YORUBA is reflecting our VALUES...... that's why the term OMOLUABI means more to us than a 1000 variations off Ezego titles !

These guys above made my day- may all
Nigerians always find the truth in their culture.

[/quote

Thank you. Seconded. We are a. nation of consciencious people who takes pride in good names.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Sanchez01: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
VirginFinder:

You call me IPOD?
Come on, you know better.

Nigeria is not there - where tribe is not emphasised.

A committee has been set up by the HoR to investigate the alleged 'lopsidedness towards the south' in the recent appointments made by IGP Arase.

Yoruba ronu!
Ronu wèrè wo niyen Are you saying Yorubas should bank on emotions and sentiments than on true cause? To be sincere, your proposition makes no sense. Yorubas have never screamed 'marginalization' like some people did. They've never done so. It's alarming that sentiments is taking over at this point because a Fulani man is involved.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by arresa: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Akanbiedu:

Thats not an IPOD

He thinks like one for sure...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Sanchez01: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
What a useless proposition

I dont care if Saraki is a direct descendant of Oduduwa

If he is found guilty of corruption, may he ROT in JAIL for the rest of his natural life

Go and preach this nonsense to Kwarans that his father and himself abrogated their commonwealth as their personal property

No True Yoruba person condones blatant corruption in the name of politics

Only an OMO ALE Yo'Ba will subscribe to this sort of nonsense

Saraki may have sent the OP. Mtchewwwww!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by StunningCEO: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
samstradam:

PLEASE- let's make it clear Bukola Saraki has no other NIgerian blood in his veins but YORUBA blood. His Grand father was 100% from Ogun state, his father is from Ogun state and was not born in Kwara- and though we may not 100% accurately be able to confirm who is mum is, there is no credible theory that she was Hausa/Fulani. His wife is YORUBA, his children are YORUBA.

The only thing we can say for certain is that he clearly did not grow up with the VALUES we YORUBA are known for, as he as always been fraudulent despite being born with a silver (or should I say Golden ) spoon and more importantly masks his heritage..... which is abhorrent and unthinkable to any true son of Oduduwa. TBF his father was the one who started the madness and the result is the Bukola we have in front of us.

Anyway as the English say "some mother's have them" and our ethnic group is no different.

You forgot to include that his mother was Yoruba from ondo state... grin grin.....his wife was nee Ojora from the famous Lagos family...The sarakis got into this trouble because of the lies their father told in order to secure power. Anyway....it makes no difference.....a crook is a crook. grin grin...awon ole gbogbo... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar / I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar / SDP Seeks Court Order To Nullify Oni's Candidacy In Ekiti Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.