Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! (9555 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Saraki: No Shaking, Four Years Too Sure - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by deflover(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
samstradam:

PLEASE- let's make it clear Bukola Saraki has no other NIgerian blood in his veins but YORUBA blood. His Grand father was 100% from Ogun state, his father is from Ogun state and was not born in Kwara- and though we may not 100% accurately be able to confirm who is mum is, there is no credible theory that she was Hausa/Fulani. His wife is YORUBA, his children are YORUBA.

The only thing we can say for certain is that he clearly did not grow up with the VALUES we YORUBA are known for, as he as always been fraudulent despite being born with a silver (or should I say Golden ) spoon and more importantly masks his heritage..... which is abhorrent and unthinkable to any true son of Oduduwa. TBF his father was the one who started the madness and the result is the Bukola we have in front of us.

Anyway as the English say "some mother's have them" and our ethnic group is no different.

really yorubas have values. ....I am learning something New....

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by akinyeleaa: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
1 "Saraki isn't Yoruba, at least for now"
2 Let's even agree he is, what do the Yorubas stand to benefit from he being the SP? What did we benefit from OBJ? what did Ijaws benefit from GEJ?
3 Should we support him if he is corrupt cos he is "Yoruba".

The only thing is I'm beginning to see him as being capable of leading the senate fantastically, but I'm sure we'll definitely find a worthy replacement if he loses the seat.
ALL I WANT IS A COUNTRY WITH MORAL UPRIGHTNESS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Sanchez01:

Ronu wèrè wo niyen Are you saying Yorubas should bank on emotions and sentiments than on true cause? To be sincere, your proposition makes no sense. Yorubas have never screamed 'marginalization' like some people did. They've never done so. It's alarming that sentiments is taking over at this point because a Fulani man is involved.

And who is the Fulani man here?
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by yaya93: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=princemillla post=42655088]This is crystal clear,! This war isn't about tribal but criminal one(not pronouncing tho but wat he is facing).
So no right thinking Yoruba fellow should pity him. He should go ahead and answer him papa name[/quote eleru gberu e o, carry your load o.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Koleman(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
This OP is IPOD
on point. his aim is just to rise tension

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2016
gigabyte13:
If you are really a yoruba, then ur type of yoruba is a shame. So to you, it is all about the position? Where do you put your honour and dignity,if at all you have one?

So yorubas should embrace stealing in the name of "na our son? Never never

we are honourable people with dignity bro.

Until you denounce Tinubu and the one that upgraded a personal website with 78 million naira and dug 1 boreholes with 138 million, you are a hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by arresa: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Until you denounce Tinubu and the one that upgrade a personal website with 78 million naira and dug 1 boreholes with 138 million, you are a hypocrite.

Explain to us why we should denounce Tinubu and in whose account website and borehole money was found.

Btw. I thought your otuoke crooked and corrupt loser put Tinubu on trial and failed already because they found nothing to jail him for. Or you were inside the cave in Afghanistan when that happened?

18 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by gigabyte13: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Until you denounce Tinubu and the one that upgrade a personal website with 78 million naira and dug 1 boreholes with 138 million, you are a hypocrite.

IPAD thug, this is not a matter for "na our brother " region. We dont protest on behalf of thieves, as it is done in ur region.

They dont have immunity, why not take them to court, instead of displaying ur usual trait of hatred.

20 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by mrjangaweed: 4:28am On Feb 06, 2016
grin

FIGHT TO DEATH cheesy

*spreads mat and watch the maiming of each other *

they even called him ipod oo

hahahahahahaha

cc

Rose2014 BishopMagic magicbishop GworoChewinMaga ArodeTsolaye mrsegunadewole all of una make una come watch better entertainment fight grin

yeroba ronu oooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Pavarottii(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2016
gigabyte13:
If you are really a yoruba, then ur type of yoruba is a shame. So to you, it is all about the position? Where do you put your honour and dignity,if at all you have one?

So yorubas should embrace stealing in the name of "na our son? Never never

we are honourable people with dignity bro.
But u guys embrace Obj nau!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Pavarottii(m): 4:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Horlufemi:

A real Yoruba man will call police if his son steals. We don't do he's our son.

We condemn corruption.
And u guys av not called EFCC 4 Tinubu abi! After he has sold the whole of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by mikolo80: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2016
VirginFinder:
It is no longer breaking news that the Supreme Court has ruled that Saraki should face trial at the CCT.

What is baffling however is why some Yorubas are jubilating.

Saraki may actually have a case to answer. But the truth remains that those who want him out besides bitter APC Yorubas do so plainly because he is Yoruba.That's all!

That Yorubas emerged VP, Senate President and Deputy Speaker (2,3 & 6) is a pill too bitter for some to swallow.

Yorubas think! Rally round your own!!
Cheers!!!
rally round a bastardy child of a bastardy father. no. Yoruba don't call goat bros cos we wan chop meat. Shebi he claim to be Fulani. he should follow dem to Chad

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by gigabyte13: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

But u guys embrace Obj nau!

point of correction, we only respect him as an elder not embrace him. Respect and embrace have different meaning, check ur dicco plsss. And what is there to embrace about OBJ? We gained nothing from his 8yrs rule.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by gigabyte13: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

And u guys av not called EFCC 4 Tinubu abi! After he has sold the whole of Lagos state

someone you suspect is different from the one you caught. Do you have prove against him or you are relying on AIT documentary? Even AIT ate their words back.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Abraham1986: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP: I dont know where APC and PDP meets in abuja on weekly basis for meetings espcially in galadinma-gwarinpa area. I want to start going for meetings. Can someone help?
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by MyMouth(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
From what i have read so far, Even though am not Yoruba, am so so proud of that tribe, they have moral values which they uphold and protect unlike those silly Igbo people, am beginning to hate that tribe!

13 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by kayusely: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2016
VirginFinder:
It is no longer breaking news that the Supreme Court has ruled that Saraki should face trial at the CCT.

What is baffling however is why some Yorubas are jubilating.

Saraki may actually have a case to answer. But the truth remains that those who want him out besides bitter APC Yorubas do so plainly because he is Yoruba.That's all!

That Yorubas emerged VP, Senate President and Deputy Speaker (2,3 & 6) is a pill too bitter for some to swallow.

Yorubas think! Rally round your own!!
Cheers!!!
saraki like his father has never identified with the yoruba people. So let him carry his cross alone. Look at his satorial outfit its all fulani babariga.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by kuuljay(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
OP if you are a yorubaman then from the comments I have read here it shows you are on your own. Your thinking looks like your blood is mixed with......land of the rising sun. I no mention anybody name ooo cry[color=#990000][/color] I no be yoloba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by docsholz(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
The op makes a valid point, I agree not defending a corrupt person because he's your tribesman is good but within the context of Nigeria where other tribes defend their own no matter what, it puts us at a disadvantage.

The pathological need to be politically correct will be the Yorubas undoing
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by yetunsbay(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Olamipapa:
Nigeria is more than a tribe or ethnic group. This is the major problem facing Nigeria. What is my problem about where you are, if you are good, then I'm good to go with you. Proudly Oduduwa but zero tolerance to corrupt folks.
even Oduduwa nvr cheated

1 Like

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2016
kayusely:
saraki like his father has never identified with the yoruba people. So let him carry his cross alone. Look at his satorial outfit its all fulani babariga.

Maybe his father especially didnt flow with mainstream SW politicians just like Obasanjo never did.

Nevertheless, the Sarakis have never attempted to do away with their Yoruba heritage.

Sarakis are northern Yorubas and they dress that way. Even southern muslims have started following suit.
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by VirginFinder: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
docsholz:
The op makes a valid point, I agree not defending a corrupt person because he's your tribesman is good but within the context of Nigeria where other tribes defend their own no matter what, it puts us at a disadvantage.

Finally...

Nobody is a saint. Not even PMB!

Thanks bro.
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by emmasege: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
The last time I checked the Sarakis did not acknowledge the obvious fact that they are Yorubas. They would rather affiliate with the north and claim "Fulanis". What's the point forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you. When the late Governor of Kwara state wanted to instal an "oba' in Ilorin as a prelude to reuniting with their ancestral root, was it not the Sarakis that kicked vehemently against it and ensured it never saw the light of the day? The man even paid for it with his position (failed second term) and his life (death). Sarakis are betrayals, and I don't see them as Yorubas until Bukky retraces his steps and asks for forgiveness of the sins of his father. Are we talking of Bukola that will not even address his people in Yoruba, just because he wants to play to the gallery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by mrmetoo1: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
This is funny!! When these guys steal, they don't consult the whole tribe whether they should steal or not, they just go ahead. When they start spending the stolen money on their family and girlfriends, they don't consult the entire tribe to advise them how to spend. Now that they're on trial for stealing money, the whole tribe should now come and start defending a thief, something they know nothing about. Let the courts do their jobs jare, we have enough people in our tribe that's going to pick up where he left off and make us prouder.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by tobex23(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
From the comments on the first page, I am glad to be Yoruba. Whether he is Yoruba or not, that's not our business, let him carry his cross.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Horlufemi(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga say what you like, its free.

Dokpesi is apologising at the moment. If you can provide evidence we'll do the rest. trust us.

Do u think every Yoruba man likes Tinubu?

Trust me the ones who like him are negligible to those who don't.

Say something else.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by gigabyte13: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
docsholz:

listen to ursef " defend them, no matter what ". So as long as a thief is ur brother, it is fine right?

Awon omo iran ki iran ti a so nipa won niyi.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Yoruba dont bear Saraki check your record mumu. you need sense! Saraki is Hausa/ fulani not a Yoruba man. Get that into your silly head. how can Hausa be the president, Hausa/fulani Senate President Hausa/Fulani Speaker Hausa/Fulani CJN
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by docsholz(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
gigabyte13:

listen to ursef " defend them, no matter what ". So as long as a thief is ur brother, it is fine right?

learn to read bro
Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by haffaze777(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
gigabyte13:

U dey mind dem? I don't know why someone in his right mind will ask us (yoruba) to support one bastard dat was accused of thief,instead of him to tell saraki to go and clear his name at C.C.T,is it yoruba nation dat sent him to lie in his declaration of asset or what?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by Walexz02(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
I am very disappointed in you Op, you really embarrassed me knowing you are youruba, so if saraki is a yoruba, he shouldn't be tried abi undecided
If saraki does not have skeleton in his cupboard he should go and be tried.
Don't post this type of nonses here again pls

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! by delpee(f): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
A good name (integrity) is worth more than gold. That's the basic principle I learnt from my parents. Ka se omoluabi ju oun gbogbo lo. (Being a man of integrity is the most important thing).

In reality, if you claim to serve God and man and you have no integrity, you have lost honour and respect which money will not buy (at least in Yorubaland). Recall Tafa Baloguns humiliation even by his own people in Ila Orangun.

Saraki is on his own, Yoruba or not. He should prove himself innocent in court so he can be rightly celebrated.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar / "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB / I’m Not Campaigning For Buhari To Win Favour Over Corruption Case – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.