Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Stranded And Need Directions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded And Need Directions (3179 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded And Need Directions by ThatNaijaNigger: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
hello my fellow nairalanders,am in great need of your help..Am to travel to lagos tommorow for the first time to see my cousin's and i need help on how to reach orlie from the airport.
i checked on ubber for the taxi fare and i was told N3145 which is crazy(in this economy)...a friend of mine said taking regular buses and brt's would be way cheaper but i dont know how to go about it.
Abeg y'al should help me with directions to orile using brt or bus from the airport,God bless as you comment.
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Do you want to use public transport or taxi.

Taxi should cost slightly more or less than 2.5k.

As for the public transport? The truth is BRT is almost nonexistent on the route though you can get one from Ikeja to Oshodi.

Take BRT or bus from Ikeja to Oshodi at not more than N100. Drop at the last bus stop, Oshodi. Ask for the way to Mile 2. Then take a bus from there to either Orile direct (N150 -N200) or you can enter Mile 2 first, then enter Orile from Mile 2.

There are also some shortcuts but i wouldn't advice that since you are new to Lagos

Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Stranded And Need Directions by DisGuy: 2:03am On Feb 06, 2016
better be safe than sorry, get a taxi
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by ThatNaijaNigger: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Harbioollah:
Do you want to use public transport or taxi.

Taxi should cost slightly more or less than 2.5k.

As for the public transport? The truth is BRT is almost nonexistent on the route though you can get one from Ikeja to Oshodi.

Take BRT or bus from Ikeja to Oshodi at not more than N100. Drop at the last bus stop, Oshodi. Ask for the way to Mile 2. Then take a bus from there to either Orile direct (N150 -N200) or you can enter Mile 2 first, then enter Orile from Mile 2.

There are also some shortcuts but i wouldn't advice that since you are new to Lagos

Hope this helps?
.Thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: Stranded And Need Directions by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:
hello my fellow nairalanders,am in great need of your help..Am to travel to lagos tommorow for the first time to see my cousin's and i need help on how to reach orlie from the airport.
i checked on ubber for the taxi fare and i was told N3145 which is crazy(in this economy)...a friend of mine said taking regular buses and brt's would be way cheaper but i dont know how to go about it.
Abeg y'al should help me with directions to orile using brt or bus from the airport,God bless as you comment.

Did you get a free flight from your destination to Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded And Need Directions by pre143: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls how do I jump bus from oniru to ojudu berger
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by henrimoto(m): 3:14am On Mar 04, 2017
pre143:
Find your way from Oniru to CMS, from CMS, connect Oshodi or if you could get ikeja from CMS, better for you.

You can get bus going to ojodu berger from Ikeja or Oshodi.
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by stunning4real: 3:41am On Mar 04, 2017
pre143:
From oniru find your way to cms from cms board ikeja bus alight alight at Estate alapere from there you will be hearing conductor shouting berger berger. Good luck
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by pre143: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
stunning4real:
From oniru find your way to cms from cms board ikeja bus alight alight at Estate alapere from there you will be hearing conductor shouting berger berger. Good luck
Thanks
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by eghuan1(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
pre143:

Oga, all those CMS na long distance. From Oniru (sand fill bus stop) you will get bus or private vehicle going to Oshodi, drop at Iyana oworo for 150 or 200 naira. Then from iyana oworo, take a bus or private car to Berger for 100 naira.
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by ormololah: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Good day, please how can I get to JJT park from Onipanu bus stop? Thanks
Re: Stranded And Need Directions by 50nicegirl: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pls how do i get to haruna bus stop ogba from Jamiu balogun street in ketu

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Nigerian International Passport? / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic / Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.