Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) (57358 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
potbelly:
her english though... undecided
I think schools should be more vigilant. They should allow only the parents, certified relations or guardians to have access to the kids in school

There was a case of a woman who has a fixed okada man tht helps her take and bring her children from sch. The Okada man sold her 3 children for 600K. When the woman didn't see him as usual, she went to his house and met him, he lied tht he didn't take d children bt the sch confirmed he did, after correct beating, he confessed and took the woman to the place he sold them. Alas, all 3 kids av been killed, wt 2 heads sold, remaining one.

May God continue to expose these wicked, evil animals, and protect us and our families

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by MORRYDIHEART(f): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
May Allah continue 2 protect us 4rm evil of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Timbuktu14:
cheesy How we make fun outta sensitive issues these days!

cheesy Don't mind me embarassed
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

There was a case of a woman who has a fixed okada man tht helps her take and bring her children from sch. The Okada man sold her 3 children for 600K. When the woman didn't see him as usual, she went to his house and met him, he lied tht he didn't take d children bt the sch confirmed he did, after correct beating, he confessed and took the woman to the place he sold them. Alas, all 3 kids av been killed, wt 2 heads sold, remaining one.

May God continue to expose these wicked, evil animals, and protect us and our families

You know, I read in paper not.long ago some archives people are bringing out about Buhari when he was military leader. My sister, do you know that Nigeria had a firing squad for armed.robbers and drug pushers?

Who stopped it? We need it for ritualists and child kidnappers.

This mofo was going to kidnap, not child, but..."children"! Oh my God!

Shyytee! angry
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by iykekelvins(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:
Huh?? He has "did" ke? undecided undecided
Anyways, Thank God he hasnt "didn't" grin
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Tunami:
guy u greedy, u post thread e no do u and u come take ftc. Nawa u oo.

Mods don promote you to FTC
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Rhea(f): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2016
[size=18pt]But they never do am anything naaa[/size]
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 1:37am On Feb 06, 2016
hamd meet dis 1
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by goodgate: 2:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Kazna69:
... In other news,
AMUCHE
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2016
goodgate:
AMUCHE

Na who dey answer Uche for name?
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53am On Feb 06, 2016
U sure...All these beating and burning nigerians wey no fit go attack govt but only to wail whr real sanitation act is required..#Idiots
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by tete7000(m): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2016
jmichlins:
Looking at the face one may have pity but inside his heart, he is looking out for his next victim. I do not know why he is still looking fresh and please do not tell me jungle justice is barbaric

Jungle justice is barbaric. Mob action is not always justified. If that guy is allowed to defend himself, it could shock you he was mistaken for a kidnapper. People shouldnt be allowed slaughtered by irate mobs, they might be mistakenly killing an innocent victim. Don't always believe everything you are told but not witnessed. Keep an open mind and retain some elements of doubts until you posses an irrefutable evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by focus7: 5:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Igbos and crime! Ambode dey fall ma hand, he should have deported these people before they turn Lagos to a crime zone.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Atk1nson(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2016
jmichlins:
Looking at the face one may have pity but inside his heart, he is looking out for his next victim. I do not know why he is still looking fresh and please do not tell me jungle justice is barbaric

He almost look like something worth pitying, only God knows how many people he had successfully kidnapped and killed in the past. This is where jungle justice may be better, because if he is handed over to the police, "his people" will effect his released as they did during one popular incidence years back
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by innocent1(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Receive brain

MayorofLagos:
You see now, this is what weve been saying all along. It is unknown in Yoruba culture to kidnap humans for rituals. Weve seen pictures and heard stories told of Yoruba kidnappers caught with remains of their victims and we ask who are the clients and where is the missing parts?

It has always been suspected that Ibos are the clients, but no full fact to support it. That is chamging. The Yorubas are telling their clients to do the dirty jobs themselves, dont want innocent blood on their hands no more.

This month of February alone, this okoro boy Amuche is the third one caught in the act. One was caught witj remains he was getting ready to butcher into parts. One was caught already with a child and he could not explain his relationship with the boy. He didnt know boy's name or his parents. So what are you doing with him...how did you end up having little boy in your posession...he had no answer.

Then this mtfvkr hian...he was spotted in same area, escaped, then came back and was caught. Very desperate...money is all Ibo sees, nothing else! He will risk his life and other people's for money...very suicidal!

So now that Yoruba washed their hands off these freaks have to go out and find and kidnap and do their own ritual or body for parts.

I wonder what Ibo use the body parts for, anyone know that can help my curiosity here?

Last month a Church foundation was discovered filled with human corpses killed for rituals. The victims are Hausas. Ibo is suicidal!

This okoro has been caught after two attempts...I wonder if he had done this before successfully elsewhere.

Bloody cannibalists!!! angry

Mod you can ban me...its nothing new, I expect it nowadays.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by macaranta(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2016
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.