Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) (57355 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by akyus(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2016
When the crime rate is high, everybody becomes a suspect. The poster just alleged that the guy was "trying to" and fellow Nigerians who didn't even bother to get the details or ask how have already passed their judgement. I pray we don't get ourselves into circumstances where our acts will be interpreted wrongly, and there won't any opportunity for us to explain.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by cyriltochi: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
mayoroftribalism.. I look at u , I sake i head n i smile.. #oneNigeria#
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God it was aborted. Parents, how careful are we?
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Where are the children?
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

There was a case of a woman who has a fixed okada man tht helps her take and bring her children from sch. The Okada man sold her 3 children for 600K. When the woman didn't see him as usual, she went to his house and met him, he lied tht he didn't take d children bt the sch confirmed he did, after correct beating, he confessed and took the woman to the place he sold them. Alas, all 3 kids av been killed, wt 2 heads sold, remaining one.

May God continue to expose these wicked, evil animals, and protect us and our families
Blood of Jesus! sad
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Smooyis(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Na Oliver twist
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Burger01:
Blood of Jesus! sad
It is saddening really. God shld just continue protecting us and our family, friends and wellwishers
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
akyus:
When the crime rate is high, everybody becomes a suspect. The poster just alleged that the guy was "trying to" and fellow Nigerians who didn't even bother to get the details or ask how have already passed their judgement. I pray we don't get ourselves into circumstances where our acts will be interpreted wrongly, and there won't any opportunity for us to explain.
Don't say tht o. What is a strange man doin wt some1 else children. U can't be careless.

There was a woman tht some1 wanted to buy somethn from. She didn't av change and went to other shops to get change, the buyer quickly picked her child nt knowing someone was watching him. He followed him down to the garage b4 stopping him and asked where he was taking d child to. Only God saved tht child
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by potbelly(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm like i said only certified relations and guardians should have access to the kids. How do you give your kids to an okada man without ensuring he takes the children to school? In doing such one must ensure he/she goes on the ride with them to the school.Bottom line parents need to be very very careful with their kids. The deed has been done and its a very sad one cry
HaneefahRN:

There was a case of a woman who has a fixed okada man tht helps her take and bring her children from sch. The Okada man sold her 3 children for 600K. When the woman didn't see him as usual, she went to his house and met him, he lied tht he didn't take d children bt the sch confirmed he did, after correct beating, he confessed and took the woman to the place he sold them. Alas, all 3 kids av been killed, wt 2 heads sold, remaining one.

May God continue to expose these wicked, evil animals, and protect us and our families
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by jmichlins(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Atk1nson:

He almost look like something worth pitying, only God knows how many people he had successfully kidnapped and killed in the past. This is where jungle justice may be better, because if he is handed over to the police, "his people" will effect his released as they did during one popular incidence years back
he needs better panel beating
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by wiseoneking: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2016
goshen26:
They own d best aws in Lagos........tribe of no patience
Bros, truely this people do own the best in Eko, joke about. They push far even in the land where they are in minority. I do respect their liver. My true confession.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by jmichlins(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2016
tete7000:

Jungle justice is barbaric. Mob action is not always justified. If that guy is allowed to defend himself, it could shock you he was mistaken for a kidnapper. People shouldnt be allowed slaughtered by irate mobs, they might be mistakenly killing an innocent victim. Don't always believe everything you are told but not witnessed. Keep an open mind and retain some elements of doubts until you posses an irrefutable evidence.
you made a whole lot of sense but i still think when one is caught red handed make him receive and take it before police will come
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
jmichlins:
Looking at the face one may have pity but inside his heart, he is looking out for his next victim. I do not know why he is still looking fresh and please do not tell me jungle justice is barbaric
Jungle justice is barbaric, I just told you
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Too bad he didn't kidnap your english

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Lagbodos1: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
See he face
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by SenatorJames(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
See another young man that could have channels his God given strength and ability in achieving his goals in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.