Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria (1106 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Gerarahere: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am amazed how people discuss my tribe everyday,either for or against.
There is no day I have come to nairaland ,without seeing a topic on igbos or biafra or ipob or Masson.
I read and read and see what people say about us.

Ever since I join nairaland,I saw e-wars especially with the yorubas,I saw hate,anger,vengeance,heartbreak,tribalism,nepotism, and this has opened my eyes to know who is who,if I have friends from other regions,I despise and spy on them to avoid mistakes.
Nairaland showed me the characters of ethnic groups and am careful.
It happens to be that igbos are the most attacked people in Nigeria,cybertically and physically.

Shallon

3 Likes

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Olamipapa(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Vince77(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Proudly Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
So true bruhh....
Trynna "Take Out the COMPETiiTION"
Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by cheruv: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
To the glory of the great Igbo nation

2 Likes

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
igbos rock
the zoo flop
so them monkeys and baboons must talk
because we are always on top

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gerarahere:
Am amazed how people discuss my tribe everyday,either for or against.
There is no day I have come to nairaland ,without seeing a topic on igbos or biafra or ipob or Masson.
I read and read and see what people say about us.

Ever since I join nairaland,I saw e-wars especially with the yorubas,I saw hate,anger,vengeance,heartbreak,tribalism,nepotism, and this has opened my eyes to know who is who,if I have friends from other regions,I despise and spy on them to avoid mistakes.
Nairaland showed me the characters of ethnic groups and am careful.
It happens to be that igbos are the most attacked people in Nigeria,cybertically and physically.

Shallon

Other brains are like this also

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Herald47: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
The great igbo tribe-lord luggard.
Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by kernel501: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
AM IGBO!!!
Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Rucheen(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Its natural. The good is the enemy of the best. wearethelightofthenation

2 Likes

Re: Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
quid:
Other brains are like this also
No! U're wrong but in the spirit of 1 Nigeria, pls let us shun tribalism. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See The APC Top Shots And Recent Decampee's Who All Lost Their Polling Units / Hilarious Picture: When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One. / Wow!!! EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.