Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:09 PM

3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team (44527 Views)

Structural Design And Detailing For All Kinds Of Buildings / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Demolition Of Buildings On Lagos-abeokuta Express Way Renders Masses Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by LondonCool(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Keep up the good work. I'm looking to put up 2 units of 2 bedroom semi-detached flats on a 50 x 50 plot. It's meant to be like a boys quarters. Do you have any prototype designs ?

Thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by mufutau55(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
LondonCool:
Keep up the good work. I'm looking to put up 2 units of 2 bedroom semi-detached flats on a 50 x 50 plot. It's meant to be like a boys quarters. Do you have any prototype designs ?
Thanks

@Londoncool
Look at this thread here... they did this and very fitting for a BQ or MQ on that land size.

https://www.nairaland.com/2563268/3d-building-designs-own-abdulwastecx

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by jossy26: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
podosci:
Put the raft foundation to sit at 2.8-3.8million depending on location
The duplex stands at about 25-35 million depending on location
Ok thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by LondonCool(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2016
mufutau55:

@Londoncool
Look at this thread here... they did this and very fitting for a BQ or MQ on that land size.

https://www.nairaland.com/2563268/3d-building-designs-own-abdulwastecx

Hajji M.

Thanks mufutau55, I'll make some checks to see how the floor plan fits into the 50 x 50 plot. Who do I pay for using the floor plan?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by mufutau55(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2016
LondonCool:

Thanks mufutau55, I'll make some checks to see how the floor plan fits into the 50 x 50 plot. Who do I pay for using the floor plan?

Abdulwastecx and Podosci will do your plan for you and you can pay them for it. I have something similar for my BQ.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by abdulwastecx(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Flat roof concept three bedroom bungalow. These bungalows are for low income earners. The roof will help to reduce cost considerably.
Each on a plot of 16m x 18m

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by abdulwastecx(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by abdulwastecx(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
LondonCool:

We can make you something similar to that of this, that will fit into your 50ft x 50ft.

Check out this onw

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by LondonCool(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
abdulwastecx:

We can make you something similar to that of this, that will fit into your 50ft x 50ft.

Check out this onw

Thanks, I'll be in touch. How do I contact you?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
LondonCool:

Thanks, I'll be in touch. How do I contact you?
Podosci47@gmail.com or what's app on 08068396895
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by butterflex: 2:05am On Mar 21, 2016
podosci:

50ft x 100ft plot of land.....

Bristol what will you charge me for your 4 bedroom bungalow 3D and architectural drawing. And all the working plans.

Regards

goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by bigblow(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
4 Unit of One bedroom flat and 1 unit selfcontain
-Building is 197sqm floor area and eats on a 60ft x 120ft plot of land
-All rooms are spacious with smallest room dimension size measuring 12th x 12 ft
-The building has a total of 4unit one bedroom flats and one unit of a room selfcontain
- parking space for 5 vehicles with enough space for trees to provide shade and ventilation.

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by omooba969(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello Boss, how much does it cost to do 3D rendition of a 3bedroom bungalow with a pent house( all rooms ensuite)?

omooba969@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Miscellaneous(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
podosci:
4 Unit of One bedroom flat and 1 unit
-Building is 197sqm floor area and eats on a 60ft x 120ft plot of land
-All rooms are spacious with smallest room dimension size measuring 12th x 12 ft
-The building has a total of 4unit one bedroom flats and one unit of a room selfcontain
- parking space for 5 vehicles with enough space for trees to provide shade and ventilation.

oga podosci …. these 3d views are just too classy. I mean who wouldn't build this house seeing it on screen like this? It's really cool. Do you print these 3d with these colors on paper or you just show your clients the 3d screen..? I'm curious....
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Miscellaneous:

oga podosci …. these 3d views are just too classy. I mean who wouldn't build this house seeing it on screen like this? It's really cool. Do you print these 3d with these colors on paper or you just show your clients the 3d screen..? I'm curious....
Thank you sir, The mode of presentation is based on our clients preference

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2016
what is the cost of building a one story building of 4 flats meaning 2 flats of 3 room and living room ground floor and same in first floor. any idea?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Onyeani5million(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Podosci please can you give me cost of building a 2 story building in 3 bedroom appartments. that means 6 flats.
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Lets put it around 15-20million naira but the estimate is subjected to a comprehensive bill of quantity.... If you have your architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical drawings with a fee harneyprojects can prepare a comprehensive bill of quantity for you With an accuracy of +/-100,000naira
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Mariesio: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2016
podosci:
1. Low budget 2bedroom bungalow

2 rooms measuring 14ft x 12ft and 12ft x 12ft respectively
2 toilets,one insuit(5ft x 8ft) and the other toilet (4ft x8ft) open for the occupants of the second room plus visitors
Living room measuring 14ft x 12ft
Combined kitchen and dining measuring 14ft x 11ft ( Another feature introduced to help with the low cost housing idea by reducing the material cost of separate dinning and kitchen areas)
Total % of building to size of land = 37%
parking space = maximum of 2 cars

Hi,

Can you help with the floor plan please mariesio4@Yahoo.com

Thank You
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mariesio:

Hi,

Can you help with the floor plan please mariesio4@Yahoo.com

Thank You
Contact me via mail or whatsapp so we can discuss better
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by ifedayoifedapo(f): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2016
very nice

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
very nice
Thank you smiley
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by blitzman: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sir good day I have kept this thread for one I finally get myself a piece of land.

I just bought one around lekki but no money to build the family duplex yet thus will like to have this 2besroom bungalow first on the land to stay and will serve as my BQ when just move into the duplex.

Can you help with the building?

Regards

podosci:
1. Low budget 2bedroom bungalow

2 rooms measuring 14ft x 12ft and 12ft x 12ft respectively
2 toilets,one insuit(5ft x 8ft) and the other toilet (4ft x8ft) open for the occupants of the second room plus visitors
Living room measuring 14ft x 12ft
Combined kitchen and dining measuring 14ft x 11ft ( Another feature introduced to help with the low cost housing idea by reducing the material cost of separate dinning and kitchen areas)
Total % of building to size of land = 37%
parking space = maximum of 2 cars

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
blitzman:
Sir good day I have kept this thread for one I finally get myself a piece of land.

I just bought one around lekki but no money to build the family duplex yet thus will like to have this 2besroom bungalow first on the land to stay and will serve as my BQ when just move into the duplex.

Can you help with the building?

Regards

Yes sir, Please contact me via whatsapp or mail for us to discuss better
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by msogunro: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
podosci:
Lets put it around 15-20million naira but the estimate is subjected to a comprehensive bill of quantity.... If you have your architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical drawings with a fee harneyprojects can prepare a comprehensive bill of quantity for you With an accuracy of +/-100,000naira

Out of curiosity, what is the fee for a bill of quantity if all the drawings are available?
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
msogunro:

Out of curiosity, what is the fee for a bill of quantity if all the drawings are available?
Its design based. Please contact me via mail, whatsapp or call. We would be able to discuss further.
My contact details can be found in my signature
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by msogunro: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
podosci:

Its design based. Please contact me via mail, whatsapp or call. We would be able to discuss further.
My contact details can be found in my signature

Just curious how much a service like that would cost. I'm not a prospective client.

1 Like

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2016
4bedroom bungalow
Architectural Features
Suited for a 60ft x 120ft plot of land
Parking space - Max of 4 cars
Master bedroom - 15ft x 14ft
Madam bedroom- 14ft x 12ft
Childrens room- 12ft x 12ft
Visitors bedroom - 12ft x 12ft
kitchen - 12ft x 12ft
Dining - 12ft x 12ft
Living room - 16ft x 18ft
Toilets - 7ft x 7 ft
Courtyard/garden - 10ft x 12ft
Approximate cost - 10-12million
Cost of materials as gone considerably up, A BOQ done from the working drawings would reveal the exact cost of building the house with an accuracy of +/-500,000

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by podosci(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
3Bedroom bungalow
This is another finished version of an ealier three bedroom bungalow uploaded
Suited for a 50ft x 50ft plot of land
Parking space - 3 cars
Architectural Features
Master bedroom - 15ft x 14ft
Madam bedroom- 14ft x 12ft
Visitors bedroom - 12ft x 12ft
Cost cutting Combined kitchen and Dining - 15ft x 12ft
Living room - 16ft x 18ft
Toilets - 7ft x 7 ft
Laundry room- 4ft x 7ft
Approximate cost - 8-10million

2 Likes

Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by blitzman: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good day sir,

I have a plot of 60ft by 120ft of land and i will like to have this design for my BQ but 2 units of 2bed n 1 mini flat and 4bedroom bungalow.

My questions is as follows

1. Will it fit on the plot
2. How many car park will it have
3. How much for the 3d,drawing etc
4. Estimate cost to build

Regards

Forblitz@yahoo.com

author=abdulwastecx post=43810802]Flat roof concept three bedroom bungalow. These bungalows are for low income earners. The roof will help to reduce cost considerably.
Each on a plot of 16m x 18m[/quote]
Re: 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team by Ademat7(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
podosci:
4. Block making factory
This is for the business men and ambitious young men looking for profit yielding ventures to invest their money. Its a low budget factory..
it has a warehouse measuring 16ft by 20ft for adequate storage of cement and two offices for accountant and the General manager.
This factory is suited for a 100ft by 100ft plot of land, a huge production space for the storage and curing of the vibrated sancrete blocks
i reside in iyana ipaja and i supply blocks in lagos i mean the firm i work with
https://www.nairaland.com/3074400/taking-break-agric-block-supply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.