Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10016 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by MayorofLagos(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nairalanders, please join to congratulate and wish well to Berem on the birth of her new baby. Berem has been a great voice in here and a jolly good fellow in all matters pertaining to fairness and equity in the affairs of our national politics. A true citizen whether in Imo, Lagos, Abuja or Kano...she does not discriminate but very graceful and well balanced in her contributions.

If you love Berem step in and wish her well.

To the new life, Welcome! We wish you long life, sweetness and joy, knowledge and wisdom, strength and health. May God bless your life. I hear you were born in Lagos, ok, may Oduduwa the progenitor of this land give to you in abundance the foresight and political wisdom to rise to prominence and be a blessing to your devoted mother, Ase!

Berem, na Johnny Walker Mayor dey take clear throat, hin no like anything else.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by luvinhubby(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
@op, how did you know or are you what or whom i am thinking you are ? wink

Anyway sha ! Congrats to baby if true.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin
*rinse her eyes with water*
I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol
cc: modath, obiagelli.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ruggedboy01: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Did okorocha gave beremx belle shocked cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats beremx for a new baby and may the lord continue to bless and strengthen mother and child.

I celebrate with you

7 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Aminat508(f): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratulations Beremx :- kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Did okorocha gave beremx belle shocked cheesy grin
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Congrats beremx for a new baby and may the lord continue to bless and strengthen mother and child.

I celebrate with you
thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aminat508:
Congratulations Beremx :- kiss kiss
Thanks sis. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Akanbiedu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratz maam.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Congrats on this good news. **** Infact I hope the child behaves like me cool cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by hassan85(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Berem, Congratulations. I hope d baby take ur courage.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by biafranking: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
congrat,if it s true, but if it s not then this man that observes rules here on nairaland so much should close this thread.(mynd45).
I dey wait to celebrate the new born bby from ngenekwenu(the ipob hater or flippancy talker).Then i go belive she is a girl..o

5 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Congrats on this good news. However I hope the child is a true igbo son to the core and discards all the efulefu traits of his mother. Infact I hope the child is like me cool cool
Lol @ efulefu traits! He can't be like you na! He's not a hermaphrodite. grin

11 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
hassan85:
Berem, Congratulations. I hope d baby take ur courage.
sure he will. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by biafranking: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Thanks sis. smiley
pls name the true son of an igbo man...abrambiafra...

Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
I don't think its cool posting angel pix online. Plz take it down let's protect her innocence and identity.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
biafranking:
pls name the true son of an igbo man...abrambiafra...

Wish you well.
Osinachi is his name. Hope it's Igbotic enough?

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I don't think its cool posting angel pix online. Plz take it down let's protect her innocence and identity.

Thanks
No i won't take it down. If i can post his pictures on Facebook, why is nairaland different?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by biafranking: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Osinachi is his name. Hope it's Igbotic enough?
it s ok..but your son has a strong solid eyes.He maybe the one to lead us to the promise land..
the name is ok and igbotic too but that baby look like a strong hero and He deserve a hero name like osinachim abiama..

7 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by biafranking: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Thanks
is the baby he or she?
Cos i thought is he o grin

cc beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by MalcoImX: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats Sis. Wishing you and the baby more success and long life. I thought you were taking a rest after running all the Wailers aground, not knowing my friend is the one taking your time.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
biafranking:
it s ok..but your son has a strong solid eyes.He maybe the one to lead us to the promise land..
the name is ok and igbotic too but that baby look like a strong hero and He deserve a hero name like osinachim abiama..
Osinachim abiama? lol! I will let my oga decide.

daalu ri nne. grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by meccuno: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
he has rochas nose
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Flyoruboy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratulovia madam. cheesy God bless your family.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Progressive01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin
*rinse her eyes with water*
I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol
cc: modath, obiagelli.
Madam wetin happen to your BB
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Flyoruboy:
Congratulovia madam. cheesy God bless your family.
bless you too.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Madam wetin happen to your BB
thrown it away. grin
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by gists: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Congrats! Hope he get to occupy Aso Rock one day. The likes of the mother (de-tribalised) are who we need in Aso rock but if she can't make it, the little price will.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Edykul(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratulations Ma.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by biafranking: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Osinachim abiama? lol! I will let my oga decide.

daalu ri nne. grin
yes o..put it into consideration and let ur oga know about it.
Ndigbo need a strong typical igbo names...
Pls make sure you teach him/her typical igbo language.(very important)
This s my take for now..
Daalu..

Mynd44,if na to ban,you go do am sharpaly sharpaly.
Abeg send this thread to fp..nairalander(beremx) welcome a bouncing baby..
since lalasticlara nwanne dey sleep na.You supose do am for am..oya cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC / 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party / Pat Utomi On Utomi And Volkswagen Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.