Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (66207 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by 4hys: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto, has tied the knot with Maryam Mairo Mustapha, who is now to be addressed as Mrs Maryam Mairo Aminu Tambuwal.... The immediate past speaker of the House of Representatives, married her in a wedding Fatiha held earlier today in the state.

http://www.hygist.com/2016/02/governor-aminu-tambuwal-marries-another.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by 14teenK: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Exactly wat they are good@....marrying innocent virgins

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dividends of democracy to sokoto people.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
He's a Muslim, so no surprise here

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Toh! Ubangije Allah ya bada zaman lafia, ya sa Albarka. congratulations to His&Her Excellencies.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice one..may God bless the union

13 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Built2last: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Built2last: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

Up north, one man has 27 and counting.

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Do you know how many children Atiku, Sanusi and Co have.

Very unfortunate ...
Watch them come here to tell you it's religion.

Does religion shroud common sense?

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
ok.. ma fe won lo

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok

Kwantinu grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Flashh: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Even their daughter's agemate, they will still marry them. Isn't that the trait of a pedophile?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Babe wey him Don dey eye tey tey.

Babe see chance, knot the thing sharp sharp.
My only concern is how these men share their nights with these women.
I've got an uncle with three wives living in different houses and I know at least two of them cook dinner every night and he MUST eat.
So.I dey always wonder how den abokis dey arrange am

10 Likes 1 Share

Loool! The girl agreed! And she's smiling and happy! Oya everybody rest!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by BruzMoney(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm
Hmm
Hmm
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
I wish them the best of conjugal bliss. His religion permits him to marry as many as he wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by daroz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by joshing(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
all da best 4him
his weddin his business
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
am here young and without a gf.these men marrying girls I should marry everyday..where I go see when my time come biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na dem way, nothing else matters...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
tjfulloption:
Toh! Ubangije Allah ya bada zaman lafia, ya kuma ya tona maku asiri bayan wata tara grin congratulations to His&Her Excellencies.
Yarufa musu asiri dai

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by doveda: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Toks2008, this babe is not young o

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Dottore: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Who said ab0kis no sabi swt thing. Always going for Fresh punaanis. Small time now some expired punaani will come and start writing rubbish. Young and tight poosi is nice anytime hoo ha.

Even in the bible aides to kind David on seeing that he was depressed suggested to him that it would be wise they go to the far ends of Israel to fetch him a young beautiful virgin to remedy the situation.
I tell you most solemnly, there are some girls you will sleep with, you won't feel like a sinner while there are some you will sleep with, guilt and sorrow will worry you for months.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
All they know how to do is over populate wherever they are...

I saw a Nigerian senator in the senate saying its his right to marry as many wives and have up to 50 children... Despite the predictions of a population explosion in Nigeria soon they still hide behind there Korans to marry under age girls and over populate earth.

11 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by rockhillz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by chinchum(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men
We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.
Do you know how many children Atiku, Saudi and Co have.
Very unfortunate ...
Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
There is nor much of a problem if an individual of Tambuwals status has 100 kids, i guess he can afford to take good care of them, but the real headache is the extremely poor ones who breed like pigs and turn those heritage of God to Almajiris.

I have a feeling Boko Haram will not die completely, until the Core North fully embrace modern education, and ban completely kids of school age roaming around the street , with a commission established to strictly enforce it.

23 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Modenzy: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Anas4sure(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
the dividend which Christian denied for themself

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by totorimi: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
...but why are these people like this and these are the same people they say we are one.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
In this crunchy economy?! Well HML!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MDJALO(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Allah uku en saa vuena be njude jam

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dottore:
Who said ab0kis bo sabi swt thing. Always going for Fresh punaanis. Small time now some expired punaani will come and start writing rubbish. Young and tight poosi is nice anytime hoo ha
. . . . Chai!!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Built2last:

Do you know how many children Atiku, Saudi and Co have.

Very unfortunate ...

@bolded yes it does

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.