Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga (13570 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by eminent007(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
inicyril:
when they said Dec 31st, we didn't ask them of the year.

there are still more Dec 31st to come.

God help us!!

Gbam. You have finished the talk broda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by Dragonking: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Have u seen boko haram taking over any territory or making soldiers to take to their heels? Boko haram now use the geurilla warfare which has never been an easy task to defeat.
What about the over 100 soldiers that are missing under buhari watch? grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/about-100-nigerian-soldiers-missing-after-boko-haram-attacks/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by tete7000(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
How come I don't hear Tinubu talk on these issues again? I thought he used to be one of those who told us Jonathan is clueless to be unable to solve these problems. I need to hear his opinion now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by catso(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2016
My heart goes to d people living in these trouble northeast states.
You cannot know d gravity of brutality melted on these community until u visit the place. Innocent lives have been lost and the surviving ones are psychologically damaged.
Until the elders, the elites and our government decide to tackle this menace called Boko Haram in all sincerity. It's not a war of gun battle, it's more of religious base that has some support backing it up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by tyav7: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
But technically speaking, this is not funny.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by Paperwhite(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
WATCHOVER:
I think we should relocate Aso-Rock to Borno State since Relocating Defence Headquarters no work
That is just it-Liar M'mmed & his ministry of propaganda should follow suit.Goddamned fellows.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by Paperwhite(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
tete7000:
How come I don't hear Tinubu talk on these issues again? I thought he used to be one of those who told us Jonathan is clueless to be unable to solve these problems. I need to hear his opinion now.
Let him try it of he got balls.EFCC will then dust up his files.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by banki(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Well its obvious now that some people are just happy that boko haram attacked malari and dikwa!

They are happy because apc vs pdp
They are happy because buhari vs jonathan
They are happy because they lost power and others gained power

They are happy because people died and we're mudered

Yet they will go to church and mosques on Fridays and sundays....

Bunch of sadists
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by Abednego1: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
stop blaming soldiers do u tink it is easy to fight dx bokos mtcheeew
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by zurine(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by uchwar1: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
inicyril:
when they said Dec 31st, we didn't ask them of the year.

there are still more Dec 31st to come.

God help us!!
u will live long. The same way they promised 'Changi but it was not specified if it was negative or positive
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by EmekaBlue(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
that konduga don suffer...All d tym attack in konduga
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by Willybos(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
WATCHOVER:
I think we should relocate Aso-Rock to Borno State since Relocating Defence Headquarters no work
That's the truth my brother.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by payosehtor(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Till the north take a stand and stop deceiving themselves
bokoharam will never stop
exactly my thought though, if there re frequent rubbery cases in a community & the inhabitants claimed ignorance of who/where is the armb.is, they're rather economical with d truth, mayb eyes never red.Islambad indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by free13: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
idupaul:
Oh no another technical attack from a technically defeated bokoharam,... I pray the Army technically repels the attack so the people of Malari would once more be technically safe.. What am i even technically saying sef when My able president is even technically on vacation..Lets all technically pray for the safety of Malari
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Malari Village In Konduga by aloeman15(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2016
I usually avoid commenting on these threads but your crass mentality needs redress.
How dare you ignore the horror being reported and try to be snide about citizens of a nation calling out their leaders to account for their promises?!
Have you lost all sense of morality, or were you born without one?
You'll do well to keep your serpentine logic to yourself. You better hope and pray that someone like me who lost people in the attacks doesn't come across your comments, because when they're through there won't even be a memory to remember you by.
You're just a nonentity playing at sophistry.
banki:
Well its obvious now that some people are just happy that boko haram attacked malari and dikwa!

They are happy because apc vs pdp
They are happy because buhari vs jonathan
They are happy because they lost power and others gained power

They are happy because people died and we're mudered

Yet they will go to church and mosques on Fridays and sundays....

Bunch of sadists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Deal:probe Shifts To Navy, Billions Of Naira Unexecuted Contracts Uncovered / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / Police Return To APC Headquarters, Warring Leaderships Desert Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.