Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. (6542 Views)

What Is Wrong With Airtel Sub? / How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by TheAziz: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
please nairalanders, i did this airtel 300# sub on my Android, but I'm unable to download videos and songs on my using opera mini, it's only picture i can download. Does any one know what i can do?
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by youngelder(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm experiencin d same thing too...
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2016
according to Airtel customer care.. they said its no longer for download.
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by akasueba(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Wahala wa o, there is problem then, so what are we now going to be using, because this is what have been using for a While now and dont have any alternative . Pls my pple which one cani use again.
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by possibilita(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nxt time read d terms n condition b4 u sub.u can also go for sme data
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by COMPAQ(m): 3:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Airtel may be trying to be funny. I subscribed to the N90 unlimited for 30 minutes bundle as a trial and I couldn't download jack. Could only browse low intensity sites like nairaland , Linda ikeji etc. Music streaming, Netflix etc didn't work.

I'll give airtel the benefit of the doubt and try them again. If this happens again, then I'll know they are fraudulent and give up on them.
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by Suspect33(m): 4:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Noticed it as well, i've dumped my airtel sim in the waste bin, flexing GLO 200mb for 200naira cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by akasueba(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Suspect33:
Noticed it as well, i've dumped my airtel sim in the waste bin, flexing GLO 200mb for 200naira cool

boss pls what's the code for this Glow 200naira for 200mb. And the terms and condition. Which browser is it working with and the days of duration.
Thanks
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by Suspect33(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
akasueba:

boss pls what's the code for this Glow 200naira for 200mb. And the terms and condition. Which browser is it working with and the days of duration.
Thanks
its called GLO twin BASH, recharge by dailing *223*PIN#, 200 naira rechage you get 200mb and 200naira for 4days, 500 naira recharge, you get 500mb and 500naira for 7days
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by mosjames: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op, watch your videos on boom player... Dazall smiley
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
krattoss:
according to Airtel customer care.. they said its no longer for download.
U can only download less than 1mb. Anything above that won't download.
Re: Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. by bongolistik(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

MTN 7-day Easyinternet SMS Alert Pack / Breaking News: Airtel Taking Over The Internet Market??? / How to Send App Via Whatsapp............android Users Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.