Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return - (1994 Views)

Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return - by abduljabbar4(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Okanokan:

Yeah we saw a video released by Boko Haram showing girls in hijab. They could be any girls gathered for the purpose of Propaganda, now come to think of it, how many mother of father of the Chibok Girl who watch the so called Shekau video came out to say, thats my daughter sitting at the left hand side or tall one green hijab is my daughter? None to the best of my knowledge made references, however, yes Girls were kidnapped no doubt but blaming Jonathan seem to be in thing now, but if we must stretch the conspiracy theory, does it not surprised you that in a community and school were Muslim and Christians reside and attend only Christians were abducted, what more can one say, if there was arrangee!
Jonathan cannot be blamed. In one vein he must fight Boko Haram and get the Girls Back but he must fight with bare HANDS
SHEER HYPOCRISY!

Who gave you that information? About 50 of them are Muslims and that is understandable because Chibok is an area in Borno dominated by christians!!

Do you know that gej went to dance in Kano just a day after the kidnapping? Do you know what he and his wife said about the incident before he realized that the whole world was reacting? Gej deserves every inch of the blame
Re: Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return - by tsdarkside(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
appini:

Not until we see Buhari leading from the front line in sambisa forest, has promised during the electioneering campaigns.

what does this have to do with leading from the front line in sambisa forest??...

I AM SAYING:
JONATHAN SHOULD INVEST HIS TIME ON KNOWING THE WHERE-ABOUTS OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS,AND LET HIS FOLLOWERS DEFEND IS IMAGE...

and you are talking gabbage....

you are a soulless person....

you are ready to sacrifice the chibok-girls for the image of jonathan....

you are extremly wicked and evil............!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return - by justice2016: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
chibok girl na scam...i never happened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / 5 Nicknames President Buhari Has Acquired Since He Came Into Power (photo) / Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.