Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage (2198 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2016
I am Kingsley 28 years old, working Class, I am single and searching. ready to settle down but am not in a relationship at the moment.

I need a single and beautiful lady between the ages of 23-30 , for a serious relationship. I am 6'1 feet tall so i need someone above 5'5 feet. i like fair and slim but not skinny ladies. she must be a graduate / undergraduate and ready to settle down and move in with me , I don't mind the tribe. she can come from any tribe in the world.

Hook me up on BBM 58F47B38 or WhatsApp NĂ´ +2347033437629.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by poshestmina(f): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2016
How many digits is your bank account ?angry cheesy cheesy
Are you crippled or you have a disease?
What's your genotype and blood group?

You're even giving conditions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by mariosam(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

your first question, got me me laughing..
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Troll!

Kpansh outta thread
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Try mamagee3 or jadekitana

1 Like

Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by chriskosherbal(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2016
You are going to get the desired woman of your dreams.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2016
lolzz, my account digits? does it matters? and the way i have no physical or metal disability, i am just a shy and too busy type to start a relationship with the everyday ladies i interact with at work and neighborhood, you grab?
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

lolzz, my account digits? does it matters? and the
way i have no physical or metal disability, i am just
a shy and too busy type to start a relationship with
the everyday ladies i interact with at work and
neighborhood, you grab?
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by AfroKnight: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
This is so wrong bro. Better go out there to get a woman. Don't let all these online karishikas further waste your time.

Go and do point and kill. Let the babe assess you and you would assess her properly as well. Online arrangements make pretence and deception a lot easier.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by kirchofff(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

hello ma'am.....I........I.........I think I.........sorry
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by poshestmina(f): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
mariosam:
your first question, got me me laughing..

Who wants to spend money on a man?
Not ME dearie
I'd rather use the money to open an orphanage or old people's home smiley
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2016
sinaj:
Troll!

Kpansh outta thread

A troll? lolzz, every post on Nairaland come with a doubt, from vacancy to auto to travel section , but am no troll? and by the way why would I want to do that?
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by poshestmina(f): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

lolzz, my account digits? does it matters? and the
way i have no physical or metal disability, i am just
a shy and too busy type to start a relationship with
the everyday ladies i interact with at work and
neighborhood, you grab?

YES it does
Ok
Finding a wife should be something of paramount interest to you

Mina is engaged, soon to marry
Hope God grants your heart desires smiley
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

YES it does
Ok
Finding a wife should be something of paramount interest to you

Mina is engaged, soon to marry
Hope God grants your heart desires smiley

ok, when is your wedding coming up? i wish to be there, maybe i might find what I seek.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by poshestmina(f): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

ok, when is your wedding coming up? i wish to be there, maybe i might find what I seek.

Show me your banks digits
Might want to cancel my wedding cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind me sir,wish you the finest things of life

The only people in my family that Re not married are 50 years up grin
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

Show me your banks digits
Might want to cancel my wedding cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind me sir,wish you the finest things of life

The only people in my family that Re not married are 50 years up grin

My account digits is for my eyes and account manager's to see alone, until a life partner is sure.

thanks, and don't cancel your wedding, i want to be there to eat jollof rice and cake
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by poshestmina(f): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

My account digits is for my eyes and account manager's to see alone, until a life partner is sure.

thanks, and don't cancel your wedding, i want to be there to eat jollof rice and cake

Sure
Bye, was just teasing you
God grant you your heart desires if they are GENUINE
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

Sure
Bye, was just teasing you
God grant you your heart desires if they are GENUINE

Yes, Good night. and my desires are genuine, am too old to be trolling, like one sister said.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by LaurelP(m): 1:26am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

Yes, Good night. and my desires are genuine, am too old to be trolling, like one sister said.

Emmanuel smiley
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Smartguy001(m): 3:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Lolz cheesy is dis guy really serious, so u no fit toast woman, na God go help u...n u dey open mouth say u won marry I sorrow 4 u wen dis girls wen no loyal come 4u...hmmmm angry
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Strahovski1(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Can you take an Indian? I have a few distant friends in Lagos who are 25 - 27.

If you are genuine and serious and can take anyone even an indian I can get your wife in 3 working days. Just send me a mail I'll give my number and you call me.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Smartguy001:
Lolz cheesy is dis guy really serious, so u no fit toast woman, na God go help u...n u dey open mouth say u won marry I sorrow 4 u wen dis girls wen no loyal come 4u...hmmmm angry

Sir, not every guy is a sharp bad guy as you. forgive us.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Can you take an Indian? I have a few distant friends in Lagos who are 25 - 27.

If you are genuine and serious and can take anyone even an indian I can get your wife in 3 working days. Just send me a mail I'll give my number and you call me.

Ok, will need to read about your culture about marriage, thanks anyways, i will send you a PM
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Smartguy001(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

Sir, not every guy is a sharp bad guy as you. forgive us.

U don't hav 2 b a sharp bad guy to toast a woman, very good guys do it too...wen dey r really sure abt a woman dey want dey go 4 her, dey must b women arnd u u like take d bold step talk 2 one u r sure of...online babes most of dem r nofin 2 write home abt o...I don tell u o
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Smartguy001:

U don't hav 2 b a sharp bad guy to toast a woman, very good guys do it too...wen dey r really sure abt a woman dey want dey go 4 her, dey must b women arnd u u like take d bold step talk 2 one u r sure of...online babes most of dem r nofin 2 write home abt o...I don tell u o

and you know the ladies you meet every day are also the ones on social media, but with a different personality? or would you say your sister or cousin is not on social networks?
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Smartguy001(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2016
moloking:

and you know the ladies you meet every day are also the ones on social media, but with a different personality? or would you say your sister or cousin is not on social networks?

Dey r on social media but not searching 4 a relationship der...Am on SM too u know, but if I really nid a real girlfriend definitely not on social media...with all d bad stuff dat happen everyday u shld b wise bro...
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by kunlexze(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
this dude is just trying to look for cheap attention jewe. @op go and place an AD on yourself on "OLX" and try again
next thread
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2016
ladies just be careful
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by moloking(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Onyezaza:
ladies just be careful
i am not evil ma, when will Nigerian start seeing genuineness in people?

kunlexze:
this dude is just trying to look for cheap attention jewe.
@op go and place an AD on yourself on "OLX" and try again
next thread
[quote author=Onyezaza post=42668669]

OLX is made for good/products not human, we are not in the slave trade era.
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Jadekitana(f): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Try mamagee3 or jadekitana

Kilode undecided
Re: I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Jadekitana:

Kilode undecided
Ade

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy? / Lets have fun #GrowingUpInNigeria / See What This Shameless Couple Were Spotted Doing At Aparty (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.