Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. (785 Views)

Help Revive My Cgpa / 4 Ways To Create A Good Reading Habit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by oforij(m): 2:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Hi everyone, its 2:24 am and i'm in the class hoping to continue with my AWOKO but i'm not absorbing.
My story, i'm this academic genius back then in secondary school back then in 2012. Fastforward into 2015, i got admission into the university and did'nt resume on time due to financial constraint and other issues. Now i've fully resume (2weeks ago) and my exams is on the 15th of this month.
I'm offering 7courses they all seems easy but the time frame i have at my disposal is brief. I'm a believer and i've prayed and i believe its gonna go well but i still need hints from you all.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Read more during the day... get enough sleep at night.....
don't try to force yourself to stay awake all through the night all in the name of reading. so in summary, read more during the day.
don't go for lectures always, you can stay back in your room/hostel/library and read like your life depends on your books only.

and lastly, ensure you solve questions, solve more questions and solve even more questions.

eat well. Have fun.

success is yours. smiley

oforij

1 Like

Re: How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by oforij(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
ShyNeptune:
Read more during the day... get enough sleep at night.....
don't try to force yourself to stay awake all through the night all in the name of reading. so in summary, read more during the day.
don't go for lectures always, you can stay back in your room/hostel/library and read like your life depends on your books only.

and lastly, ensure you solve questions, solve more questions and solve even more questions.

eat well. Have fun.

success is yours. smiley

oforij
i'm more than grateful for this hint...God bless you for your indelible help...i'll put it into practice asap.
Re: How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
oforij:

i'm more than grateful for this hint...God bless you for your indelible help...i'll put it into practice asap.

you're very much welcome sir.... smiley
if I may ask, what course are you studying in the university?
Re: How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by oforij(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
ShyNeptune:

you're very much welcome sir.... smiley if I may ask, what course are you studying in the university?
It's Agricultural Economics sir and i'm offering...
Re: How Do I Revive My Studying Habit. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
oforij:
It's Agricultural Economics sir and i'm offering...
oh cool. good luck and success in your exams!

(1) (Reply)

“Save our future “- Emerald community Nursery & Primary Schools students cry out / Application For 2016 AGBAMI Medical Professional Scholarship Awards / How To Make Money As A College Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.