Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) (27485 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by fretnot(m): 2:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Further to the terms of settlement in Suit No: ID/196GCMW/2015 between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Daar Communications Plc filed as a result of the broadcast of a documentary titled ‘Lion of Bourdilon’ and which terms were adopted at the High Court of Lagos State on 5th February, 2016 as the judgment of the court, the defendant, Daar Communication Plc, hereby retract and apologise to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as follows:

1. Daar Communications Plc, acknowledges that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is an outstanding political leader of unblemished character and integrity, as well as a leading public figure and opinion moulder who has made and continues to make immense, colossal and gargantuan contributions to the progress and development of the nation in general. And Lagos State in particular.

2. Daar Communications Plc admits that in airing the said documentary, it had no intention whatsoever to embarrass or diminish the high reputation of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu which it respects and attests to.

3. Daar Communications Plc hereby makes a public and unequivocal retraction of the said documentary titled ‘Lion of Bourdilon’, which was broadcast on its television station, AIT.

4. Daar Communications Plc hereby tenders unreserved apology to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the broadcast of the documentary on its television station, AIT.

5. Daar Communications Plc prays that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will live long to make more enormous contributions to the advancement of our nation, Nigeria, Lagos State and the world at large.Below is the letter of apology accompanied with the terms of settlement written to Bola Tinubu over a documentary.

Retraction and Apology by DAAR Communications Plc to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

http://abusidiqu.com/full-text-daar-communications-letter-of-apology-to-tinubu/?UA-34095171-2=

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by 2kris(m): 3:17am On Feb 06, 2016
It was business tinubu should live with it,not personal @ all.
But dokpesi should try nd pay up his workers are starving

20 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol, they should be made to stand on the highest building and read out the apology to the hearing of all in Nigeria and beyond angry Rubbish

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by iykebest1(m): 4:46am On Feb 06, 2016
They should run a full page advert in video format in two of the national dailies. Yes I knw what am saying.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by skademzy(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Alternative Dispute Resolution... I only pity those lawyers who thought they could make millions out of the case as OYO is their case as it stand now. Millions saved and yet, purpose achieved... Tinubu my man anytime, this's how you make your enemies say yeee yee cheesy

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by naijagobetter(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2016
The number one terse of settlements sweet my belle die, even though Tinibu is not a saint Dokpesi is the direct opposite law of karma at play once again. I wish both parties well, while others should learn and borrow a leaf from what transpired.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by lloydpras: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew Because Nobody Looks Attractive Spitting It Back Out.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Bhella5(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Dokpesi is trying to salvage his battered image. He should av been wiser.

16 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by diasporaman(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Je believe pas this story. Where is Dokpesi's signature or the video.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by themilanway(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Tinubu shouldn't have agreed to out of court settlement,he should have stuck to his gun and teach dumb heads like Dokepsi a life time lesson.

Anyway I'm sure henceforth any one that tries to mess his hard built name up will remember that there is just one JAGABAN in Nigeria.

Enough said.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Progressive01(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
themilanway:
Tinubu shouldn't have agreed to out of court settlement,he should have stuck to his gun and teach dumb heads like Dokepsi a life time lesson.
Anyway I'm sure henceforth any one that tries to mess his hard built name up will remember that there is just one JAGABAN in Nigeria.
Enough said.
I swear! The tin peper me for body when I hear say na only apologies dem go give. Would have loved to see that fat fvckface lose nothing less than 2billion!! angry Tinubu failed me on this one.

Per the apology letter: asss licking has never been this deep and intense. Jagaban's butthole must be looking soo squeaky clean right now, perhaps cleanest butthole on the planet as we speak. cheesy

Lord, this year, make my enemies wipe clean my butthole as is being done for Jagaban by DAAR, amen.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental, Radio Continental etc) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by kuuljay(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental and Radio Continental) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.
ad their spokes person I suggest you ask your Jonah and family to go to court ,shikena!!!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Sammyashol(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
They are in power, Dokpesi is wise enough

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by brunofarad(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2016
My father will always say

"Don't start what you can't finish"

Are you building ?
Click my username to know me better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by kolnel: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice
Raymond didn't act professional at all during the last election
Over to you fayose, go and retract your silly advertorials

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by shaddoww: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Every battle he fought he won back to back from Obasanjo to Afeneferi to Jonathan and now to Dokpesi. Baba we no go offend u ooo. Jargaban of d whole universe, f**k that shit, iyalaya enibodi, common sense ti takeover.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Tinubu :FATHER OF NIGERIA POLITICS
Ja.... Ga ... Ja... Ga..... JAGABAN

11 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by tomdon(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
jagaban

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by macaranta(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by emerged01(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
That's why they call him JAGABAN

8 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Burger01(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
He pain me say this buffoon apologized sad

Gluttonously shameless man undecided

11 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Mosesoly(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
just imagine,if jonathan had won the election,it is very very certain,this apology would not have been tendered....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Caseless: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016

1. Daar Communications Plc, acknowledges that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is an outstanding political leader of unblemished character and integrity, as well as a leading public figure and opinion moulder who has made and continues to make immense, colossal and gargantuan contributions to the progress and development of the nation in general. And Lagos State in particular.
I thought them and their lawyer, ozokomhe, were grandstanding at some points? Now we know who's stronger.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one....that's how big men roll,the poor ones rant of and online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by espn(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
They should do another documentary.. this time a reverse of what was done in the 1st place! Nonsense yam eaters!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by engrlarex(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
guy u can't spent weeks in Kuje in Prison, and ur brain won't be restored to factory settings..Dokpesi learnt his lesson in the hard way..just thank God that Jagaban was lenient with u, u would have to auction ur properties to pay him...Jagaban tutoring PDP since 300BC.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by datola: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Wa o! See level.

Respect to Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by diasporaman(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Tinubu is leading one of his political enemies by 1 goal, by the time code of conduct tribunal will be done with saraki the goal will be doubled.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by DaGC(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Couldn't care less undecided

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by wasak(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
Alternative Dispute Resolution... I only pity those lawyers who thought they could make millions out of the case as OYO is their case as it stand now. Millions saved and yet, purpose achieved... Tinubu my man anytime, this's how you make your enemies say yeee yee cheesy
So who told you because it's alternative dispute resolution they did not pay the lawyers? Or do you think the case was settled by only the party on involved? The lawyers have made their millions and saved their precious time, Dokpesi has swallowed the humble pie albeit shamelessly.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.