Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

In Need Of An Exceptional Talent Or Story In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of An Exceptional Talent Or Story In Abuja (360 Views)

Reasons Why Taraba Is An Exceptional State* / Tenage Girl Exceptional Act Of Honesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Exceptional Talent Or Story In Abuja by sassyliciously: 4:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day....Pls we have a youth and children empowerment NGO that seeks to empower youths and children with exceptional talents, skills or exceptionally touching stories... We are looking for two persons with exceptional talents or stories who do not have the means or opportunity to achieve their dreams because of certain circumstances. It is based in Abuja and we are looking forward to shooting a documentary which we can use to tell the stories of these persons and also render help to them in the best ways we can. We will need people who are based in Abuja or in surrounding cities. Please if you fall under this category or know anyone you think falls under this category we will like you to contact us through this email buhna4luv@yahoo.com or this number 08062616029.

Sent from my iPhone
Re: In Need Of An Exceptional Talent Or Story In Abuja by Tundeiab(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Mine is the story of a sickle cell patient who passed out from the school where I teach in Kubwa last year as the best graduating student,got admission to read medicine but died 4 days ago at the age of sixteen.

R.I.P Maryam.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Show Compassion. / Similarities Of Bra And Bar / Why The Super Eagles Crashed Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.