Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl (54659 Views)

"I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / End Time: See What 15year Old Girl Posted On Facebook (pics + Video) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Tobium1(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Juvenile raping is now de new ritual
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Codyt(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2016
He should be taken to kirikiri prison and raped too. He's just a fucking retard grin angry
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by muhakeem(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
this girl Said she refused to tell anybody because the rapist threatened to kill her

but, examining this narration well, u will notice where she earlier told the rapist that she would prefer he kills her than to let him do anything to her body

so, I was wondering why would she be scared of death and refusing to let her parents know about it earlier than she did

who knows, this ordeal might have been Photoshoped

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Afritop(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
RAPIST WILL CONTINUE TO R-APE SINCE THERE IS NO SERIOUS PUNISHMENT ATTRACTED TO THEM, INSTEAD THEIR PROWESS IS CELEBRATED IN THIS SOCIETY AND WHICH IN OTHERWAY HAS ENCOURAGED THE TREND IN OUR YOUTHS AND THE VICTIM IS SHAMED. EVEN THOSE WHO GAVE BIRTH DUE TO THIS MISFORTUNE ARE ENCOURAGED AND ENFORCED TO CATER FOR THE BABY. WITH THIS SOME MEN WILL ALSO BE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY IF THEY ARE MEN INDEED BY INDULGING IN SUCH ACTS

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by khalhokage(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.
We seldom hear of rape cases!! Why?
Because children dress properly.. U hardly see their tiles or cleavage.

This days... The way children (14-17) dress, even a male he goat will get attention down below.

The bomb shot or wateva they wear will just expose everything down dia.

The short skirts they were just expose everything down there assuming they mistakenly forget to close their legs.

The sagged tops or short tops they wear just expose all the cleavages and give way for those little mango size pointed nipples to stare @ sons of men.

Mothers please dress your kids properly and kick some western practices to the dustbin.

Some men have extremely high libido and the devil himself is also @ work.

This is the stupidest post i've read on this thread, shame on you.

1960-2000 we seldom heard of rape cases because there wasn't internet to tell you about what happened across the country, give up your internet access for a year then tell me how many rape cases you'll hear of.

People like you are the reason rapists commit this heinous crime with impunity, because you're always so ready to blame the victim.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2016
khalhokage:

This is the stupidest post i've read on this thread, shame on you.

1960-2000 we seldom heard of rape cases because there wasn't internet to tell you about what happened across the country, give up your internet access for a year then tell me how many rape cases you'll hear of.

People like you are the reason rapists commit this heinous crime with impunity, because always so ready to blame the victim.

Lols.
Ok
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2016
woodcook:

From 20AD to 1900 women were walking around butt naked both young and old and rape cases were never this high.

stop passing the blame to the victim you are beginning to sound like a suspect.
Come and arrest me.

1 Like

modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.

This days... The way children (14-17) dress, even a male he goat will get attention down below.

The short skirts they were just expose everything down there assuming they mistakenly forget to close their legs.

The sagged tops or short tops they wear just expose all the cleavages and give way for those little mango size pointed nipples to stare @ sons of men.

Mothers please dress your kids properly and kick some western practices to the dustbin.

You seldom heard of rape cos you never had social media then. Where did you hear this.....on social media!

The way they dress? Even the few months babies that are raped?
Your daughters are in imminent danger you dreg of society!

6 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
jon1:

The way they dress? Even the few months babies that are raped?
Your daughters are in imminent danger you dreg of society!

Opinion.
It hurts u?

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by charlesucheh(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2016
HMMMMMMMM........... VERY TOUCHING........ STILL CALCULATING THOUGH!!!!!
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Naff24(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2016
So sad...hope d man is not planning otherwise, I just pray make e no use wetin he clean from her private part for rituals undecided

O'lord....pls guide and guard us all.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:

Opinion.
It hurts u?

Everyone has a right to opinion. What morality does not give you is the right to paint your opinion as fact!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by lightdotcom: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Why the photo of the poor raped girl. What sort of journalism is this Punch learn. We should be shown the pic of the tricycle rider who raped her
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by DrBlueprint(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Some men deserve to be born without a phallus instead of using it for vandalism purposes.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by sucroseoff(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2016
WETCUNT:
NA ONLY ONE REGION IN NIGERIA THIS KNID THING THEY ALWAYS HAPPEN...AND THEY CLAIM THEY ARE SAINTS.... RUSTED ROOF REGION
well, maybe it's because that region is more enlightened n all incidents there are reported?....unlike some other regions still living in the dark age?
whatchuthink?
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
jon1:

Everyone has a right to opinion. What morality does not give you is the right to paint your opinion as fact!
Lols.
Cry me a river sir!

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
STORY STORY....

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jude90(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
this is bad
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by neocortex: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.

pervert alert!
How many kids have you raped so far ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by histemple: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2016
dovelike:
cry. Sorry to say this but are the prostitues in Nigeria now that expensive?

Parents please dress your lityle girls properly. It's a arrange world now.

What if they just needed the blood of a virgin, is there any virgin prostitute?
Did you read where the teenager said the rapist used something to clean the blood?
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Timijo(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Hardeyghold:

http://www.punchng.com/tricycle-rider-gave-me-n200-after-raping-me-15-year-old-victim/
That is the new trends now. I thought this is only happening in Kaduna state among these tricycle (keke napep) drivers. People should becareful nowadays with them, they are raping young girls and even the old ones. Please raise an alarm or pull the driver by the neck if you see him taking you to another place. Don't wait for him to take you to wherever he may claim he is going.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
arrest d man n locked im up for 20yrs..attempted rape is 10yrs in jail..buh dy ain't following d law again..while a sucessful rape is 20yrs..pls jus cut down his d*ck n lock im up..i pray he's sighted
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.

blaming the victims now are we?
we didn't hear of rape cases cos there was no social media.
Need I remind you that in the old days before civilization, kids walked around naked and young African women covered just their chests and hips. In some areas in the north women didn't even cover their chests.
some men have high libido? is that supposed to be an excuse or justification? devil at work? seriously?
instead of condemning the act you have come here to blame the victims. you need help.
For your info, a rapist is a rapist is a rapist is a rapist!!!! they should be castrated. period.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
WETCUNT:
NA ONLY ONE REGION IN NIGERIA THIS KNID THING THEY ALWAYS HAPPEN...AND THEY CLAIM THEY ARE SAINTS.... RUSTED ROOF REGION
very dull and myopic.
Bros, it happened in nigeria.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by popcykaylah(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
why would I even sleep with a 15 year old girl not to now talk of raping her wonder how some guys are able to think of raping ..whats the pleasure in forcefully having sex with someone who isn't enjoying it with you.with all the olosho and ashawo everywhere these days some animals will still go and rape a teen?my opinion,anyone caught should be killed angry
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by joey150(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Girl sorry oh.

But wht not just say 15year old girl..why go through the stress of formulating a fake name..lol. Just a thought!
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by tiredface: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2016
YOU JUST PRAY THAT YOU DON'T GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU WILL NEED NIGERIAN POLICE HELP.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Both suspect and victim have their blame. On a side note, the way small small girls flirt with grown men nowadays. Very disgusting.

I still dont know what is attractive about a 15 year old. I can't even date a 19 or 20 year old girl. That young look in their eyes cannot make me feel anything even if they are curvy and wear skimpy clothes. I will even be disgusted.

Besides, sex is empty when you have to force your way. Only you doing the thing, no response from the partner. Makes no sense. Total turn off.

Men like this should undergo therapy while serving time in prison. Teenage girls should please forget about looking "sexy". You have no business doing that.

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Rxpetite:

blaming the victims now are we?
we didn't hear of rape cases cos there was no social media.
Need I remind you that in the old days before civilization, kids walked around naked and young African women covered just their chests and hips. In some areas in the north women didn't even cover their chests.
some men have high libido? is that supposed to be an excuse or justification? devil at work? seriously?
instead of condemning the act you have come here to blame the victims. you need help.
For your info, a rapist is a rapist is a rapist is a rapist!!!! they should be castrated. period.

Opinion.
So cry me a river!
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by ndcide(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cultism.

People don't know what sex and rape is all about, they'd know how best to deal with it and flee from it also.

not this one we come online to talk.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:

Lols.
Cry me a river sir!

I take it you feel anonymity is a license to express your wanton desires without reprimand. Karma they say is a b!tch......she will hunt you down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.