Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl (54657 Views)

"I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / End Time: See What 15year Old Girl Posted On Facebook (pics + Video) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by cococandy(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
AfroKnight:

Who is this unfortunate nanny-goat? Please I have no time to school slow minds today.

Go and hit your empty head on a wall or something.
fool

4 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
A wise person once said, 'it's best to be quiet and thought a f00l, than to speak and clear all doubt"

Lols.
silly
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
And even that is not the point, it being, you don't wish rape on anyone.

We have different points, I'll leave it at that.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Mamatee07: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
You guys should stop saying rubbish about dressing, our ancestors walked around naked yet the men had self control. It's about the sick minds of rapists and not the victims, most rapists don't target girls based on dressing but they just look for weak victims hence children. Go to countries with strict dressing rules and you still have so many cases of rape. It's about teaching our sons respect for women and self control

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
mordtonia:

We have different points, I'll leave it at that.
Actually, whatever point you wanted to make got lost in wishing that some persons be raped, but yea, it's your opinion as callous as it is.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Actually, whatever point you wanted to make got lost in wishing that some persons be raped, but yea, it's your opinion as callous as it is.

Thank you very much.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
otiigba1:
yes i have, and he didn't say its because of the way the victim was dressed. What bout the rapist who targeted only women in hijab and long dresses covered up head to toe? Why did he raped them, man! Its not because of how they are dressed.
since you cannot change a man's thoughts, why nt change wat he sees ?? Thats wat d guy meant
The rapist is nt justified, but ts easier to change my position than change that of another. There has to be a way my friend.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Jacko1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
If i talk about this tribe all dis useless moderators will ban me.... But if dey insuult ma tribe no ban.... R u seeing wat is happenin on yo.........land..... Sha dat tribe n rape is lik bread and butter
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Jacko1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
chowlade:
useless lazy ewudu guys only knw ...

Hehe nice no talk oh before u shop ban
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:
since you cannot change a man's thoughts, why nt change wat he sees ?? Thats wat d guy meant
The rapist is nt justified, but ts easier to change my position than change that of another. There has to be a way my friend.
Read your post again and just imagine how stupid you and the other guy sound..
So those 2-5 years old being raped, it was due to their dressing abi??
So blaming the victims is the way out now?? Gosh!!
God!!! Are these the set of stupid men we now have in this country

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Jacko1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
WETCUNT:
NA ONLY ONE REGION IN NIGERIA THIS KNID THING THEY ALWAYS HAPPEN...AND THEY CLAIM THEY ARE SAINTS.... RUSTED ROOF REGION

Hehe leave dem.... If u stay around dem beta follow ur daughter bumpa to bumpa.... Cos dey wait fo smallest openin
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
khalhokage:

No, you should think 1st, and also people like you should stop blaming the devil for every evil committed by human beings, rape unlike most rape apologists would like you to believe is not a crime of passion, it's always premeditated.

A rapists reason is either sexual gratification or to exert power over someone else, they didn't "lose control" like most would have you believe but they thought it out and decided to harm someone for their own pleasure, afterall a normal person would not think to rape a child even if they were naked.

m nt blaming d devil, the rapist eventually will.
Alot of things leads to rape, dressing included.
Why not try protect your own end like the guy said. Errybody is at risk of smth thats why precautions are necessary.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

Read your post again and just imagine how stupid you and the other guy sound..
So those 2-5 years old being raped, it was due to their dressing abi??
So blaming the victims is the way out now?? Gosh!!
God!!! Are these the set of stupid men we now have in this country
since english is nt your mother tongue i can understand why you people find it hard to understand.
So telling sum1 to lock up his door next time to prevent robbery means blaming the person for getting robbed. An advice was given, u take it or u leave it.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by emzila(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.
We seldom hear of rape cases!! Why?
Because children dress properly.. U hardly see their tiles or cleavage.

This days... The way children (14-17) dress, even a male he goat will get attention down below.

The bomb shot or wateva they wear will just expose everything down dia.

The short skirts they were just expose everything down there assuming they mistakenly forget to close their legs.

The sagged tops or short tops they wear just expose all the cleavages and give way for those little mango size pointed nipples to stare @ sons of men.

Mothers please dress your kids properly and kick some western practices to the dustbin.

Some men have extremely high libido and the devil himself is also @ work.
we dont hear of it then because the social media was not there, some human right agencies that now exist were very few then and with low awareness on their existence besides if not for social media, would u have know about this one? the level of rape then was even higher than now that people know when they commit such crime in Lagos, someone in owerri, kogi, Kaduna etc could read of the story online with their name clearly mentioned in the media.

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:

since english is nt your mother tongue i can understand why you people find it hard to understand.
So telling sum1 to lock up his door next time to prevent robbery means blaming the person for getting robbed. An advice was given, u take it or u leave it.
You see, I thought I was wrong for pointing out your stupidity.. But actually, I was right.

locked doors actually don't prevent robbers.. There are many cases of robbers breaking into peoples houses, I expect their locked doors to protect dem..according to your analogy, ode!
What about shoplifters?? The shop owners didn't protect their goods? What about pickpockets?? Those victims didn't close their bags??
Abeg, reduce your mumu sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:
m nt blaming d devil, the rapist eventually will.
Alot of things leads to rape, dressing included.
Why not try protect your own end like the guy said. Errybody is at risk of smth thats why precautions are necessary.
And what if one protects his own end?? Does that stop the rapists??
You think those rapists will stop at that.. They rape their own daughters,sisters,...so, abeg its not about the dressing.. They are sick people!!!
And if guys like you keep finding excuse for them , then better be afraid of your daughters and sisters..cause even loosely flowing gowns won't protect them..
Get a brain abeg!! Imagine,, " a lot of things lead to rape" gosh!! U r really stupid..
You can as well say a lot of things lead to terrorism..
I'm beginning to think that you will jump at raping a lady cause her dress enticed you....

you are a potential rapist yourself!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AfroKnight: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
cococandy:
fool
Really.... Who be dis hag? undecided

I honestly dont see the need for this unprovoked attack and insult. Learn to read and reply a comment like a human being, even if you don't agree with the opinion.

Whether you admit or not, decency in dressing and conduct remains a potent measure to "prevent" potential rapists from feeding their depraved minds; not your "damage control" approach that raises dust only for the police to bungle the case.

You could not deduce that but decided to attack me. Are you okay? Well, we sabi your type. Ladies who cannot conscientiously advice a girl to dress or talk properly since you prefer to throw caution to the wind when dressing and talking! Women who have little or no virtue to impart.

Please, it really isnt my fault that you were possibly raised to be the sexual entertainment of your community, relieving the loins of thugs bold enough to ask for some. It is certainly not my fault that you have grown up to be just a booty call instead of a lady.

I'm done with you. Rubbish. Go and fix yourself.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

You see, I thought I was wrong for pointing out your stupidity.. But actually, I was right.

locked doors actually don't prevent robbers.. There are many cases of robbers breaking into peoples houses, I expect their locked doors to protect dem..according to your analogy, ode!
What about shoplifters?? The shop owners didn't protect their goods? What about pickpockets?? Those victims didn't close their bags??
Abeg, reduce your mumu sha.
Make ur point nd stop dishing out insults, attack the topic and not the man. Even the church that preaches God as d only security sti employ security personnel. When you start fighting against, u start from your end. If you cant see reason, ts yr call. I'd personally castrate a rapist if i see one, nd i'd also advice the ladies to dress well. U think u make sense wit insults ??

Locked doors dnt prevent robbery, God does. Is that why you shud leave it open ??
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:
Make ur point nd stop dishing out insults, attack the topic and not the man. Even the church that preaches God as d only security sti employ security personnel. When you start fighting against, u start from your end. If you cant see reason, ts yr call. I'd personally castrate a rapist if i see one, nd i'd also advice the ladies to dress well. U think u make sense wit insults ??
My dear bro, I'm sorry for attacking your person..it just pisses me off when a supposedly educated civilised man still behave stupidly..
All your analogies still prove me right, you really need a brain check..I'm sorry o, I was lost again..

Anyways, God will save us from rapists and men like this.. All is well!

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

And what if one protects his own end?? Does that stop the rapists??
You think those rapists will stop at that.. They rape their own daughters,sisters,...so, abeg its not about the dressing.. They are sick people!!!
And if guys like you keep finding excuse for them , then better be afraid of your daughters and sisters..cause even loosely flowing gowns won't protect them..
Get a brain abeg!! Imagine,, " a lot of things lead to rape" gosh!! U r really stupid..
You can as well say a lot of things lead to terrorism..
I'm beginning to think that you will jump at raping a lady cause her dress enticed you....

you are a potential rapist yourself!!
so wat do u suggest ??
Kill all men abi
dnt help urself ehh, wait for the govt.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
AfroKnight:

Really.... Who be dis hag? undecided

I honestly dont see the need for this unprovoked attack and insult. Learn to read and reply a comment like a human being, even if you don't agree with the opinion.

Whether you admit or not, decency in dressing and conduct remains a potent measure to "prevent" potential rapists from feeding their depraved minds; not your "damage control" approach that raises dust only for the police to bungle the case.

You could not deduce that but decided to attack me. Are you okay? Well, we sabi your type. Ladies who cannot conscientiously advice a girl to dress or talk properly since you prefer to throw caution to the wind when dressing and talking! Women who have little or no virtue to impart.

Please, it really isnt my fault that you were possibly raised to be the sexual entertainment of your community, relieving the loins of thugs bold enough to ask for some. It is certainly not my fault that you have grown up to be just a booty call instead of a lady.

I'm done with you. Rubbish. Go and fix yourself.
Wise one, does the bold apply to kids that are being molested on daily basis? Or daughters,sisters,niece,house maids that are being raped still??

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

My dear bro, I'm sorry for attacking your person..it just pisses me off when a supposedly educated civilised man still behave stupidly..
All your analogies still prove me right, you really need a brain check..I'm sorry o, I was lost again..

brain check you say ??
What is the best approach instead ??
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:
so wat do u suggest ??
Kill all men abi
dnt help urself ehh, wait for the govt.
Common na! undecided
So all men are rapists, thieves??
Smh!! If these criminals are treated just like they deserve, at least that fear will first kill any thoughts of rape on any potential rapists mind..
But since we all come down to blame the victim's dressing, what are we implying??

I remember when someone told me this(I lost all trust I have in him as regards rape).. ; if a girl that has slept with about for guys gets raped, what's the fuss?
Can you just imagine the set of guys we have in this country!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

jst get sumbdy to blame, then the case is solved. Typical nigerian
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
jstriker442:
jst get sumbdy to blame, then the case is solved. Typical nigerian
I'm sorry, but can you point out where I have blamed any other person aside the criminal??
You and your guys were the ones trying to justify rape cases..more like blame the victims..
Abegi!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AfroKnight: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

Wise one, does the bold apply to kids that are being molested on daily basis? Or daughters,sisters,niece,house maids that are being raped still??

Who is this? Who invited you? Do you even know the context? Can you read? Please swerve.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

Common na! undecided
So all men are rapists, thieves??
Smh!! If these criminals are treated just like they deserve, at least that fear will first kill any thoughts of rape on any potential rapists mind..
But since we all come down to blame the victim's dressing, what are we implying??

I remember when someone told me this(I lost all trust I have in him as regards rape).. ; if a girl that has slept with about for guys gets raped, what's the fuss?
Can you just imagine the set of guys we have in this country!!!
u really are not bright at all. Yr comments so far depicts an ill mannered village girl whos opportuned to attend sch, supposedly dresses well but got raped. The rapist perhaps wasn't penalised hw she wanted so she feels so pained nd wants to blow off steam here. Jst lugubrious i must say. Thread wit caution thats all i'v been saying whereas u jst looking for wu to blame nd insult.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by tartarus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
modestbrowser:
Hmmmmm.

1960-2000.
We seldom hear of rape cases!! Why?
Because children dress properly.. U hardly see their tiles or cleavage.

This days... The way children (14-17) dress, even a male he goat will get attention down below.

The bomb shot or wateva they wear will just expose everything down dia.

The short skirts they were just expose everything down there assuming they mistakenly forget to close their legs.

The sagged tops or short tops they wear just expose all the cleavages and give way for those little mango size pointed nipples to stare @ sons of men.

Mothers please dress your kids properly and kick some western practices to the dustbin.

Some men have extremely high libido and the devil himself is also @ work.

Big pile of nonsense!!! Don't buy an expensive car cos it will attract thieves. That's your mentality! Rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

I'm sorry, but can you point out where I have blamed any other person aside the criminal??
You and your guys were the ones trying to justify rape cases..more like blame the victims..
Abegi!!
lyk i said, i can understand why english is difficult for u. Ts nt ur mother tongue. I speak caution nt blame ooo
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
tartarus:

Big pile of nonsense!!! Don't buy an expensive car cos it will attract thieves. That's your mentality! Rubbish! angry
when car robbery is the order of the day?? if u must buy the car, get security for it. Otherwise buy nd get robbed.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by 0penheaven(f): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
U are seriously sick. If girl of 2years old are raped is it because of their dress sense

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by quivah(f): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
AfroKnight:

Who is this? Who invited you? Do you even know the context? Can you read? Please swerve.
Lol just a simple question.. And you are already blowing up... Loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.