Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets (1312 Views)

Is Wizkid's Baby Mama Shading Him? Check Out Her Tweets! / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2016
She married Maje...then we heard he allegedly got another woman pregnant...a woman he had allegedly been in a longtime relationship with. Toke declared herself single...a few months later, she was back with him rocking her wedding ring...a few weeks ago she declared herself single again! *sigh*...She tweeted this today...seems to me like she's talking about her situation. Yesterday she tweeted Whitney Houston's heartbreak song. *It's Not Right, But It's Okay". She needs strength!

http://www.celebolofofo.com/2016/02/heartbreak-you-cant-win-with-woman-man.html

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by INTROVERT(f): 5:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by Hygist: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2016
mmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by Cholls(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2016
my brothers and sisters this babe is confused. ..... .. .I think she just likes attention. .......what is her own sef ........sey na only her husbands don cheat on......abeg your case is not different from other women. .. .....even the so called popular Men of God cheat but you don't see them all over social media washing their dirty laundry. .......it show how weak and proud you could be to your husband.
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by AishyWemsy(f): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2016
I guess the guy didn't abandon (leave) the baby mama for her.

Dear Toke u really tried, u even took him back. So sad anyway. Follow ur heart and try not to mislead other people

They say if u r in love with 2 people and u are contemplating on who to stick with, pick the second person, cos if u r REALLY in love wt d first person u wouldn't have fallen in love with the second person. I guess d baby mama has taken over

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by Emmaus12: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2016
^^^^^

Advisers.....love sexperts grin grin

Make una carry go....she na dis same toke wey form agidi on rship matter...advisers advising the adviser!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by SAMBARRY: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Confused girl. She doesn't even know what she wants again
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Somebody should pls call 911 4 dis babe oo,hope she won't end in a mental institution.

Nor b by force 2 marry. If u can't bear d heat,den leave d kitchen. Period
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by lordcornel(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2016
We don hear next topic please.
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by Afrok(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Toke "Confused" Makinwa
What's my own sef, nah her life so ehn no concern me. Facing my business with all seriously johr cool
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Lalasticlacla u never wake?? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Sad

very sad...btw same here applies @ur signature
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this babe is confused. ..... .. .I think she just likes attention. .......what is her own sef ........sey na only her husbands don cheat on......abeg your case is not different from other women. .. .....even the so called popular Men of God cheat but you don't see them all over social media washing their dirty laundry. .......it show how weak and proud you could be to your husband.

yeepaaa!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
AishyWemsy:
I guess the guy didn't abandon (leave) the baby mama for her.

Dear Toke u really tried, u even took him back. So sad anyway. Follow ur heart and try not to mislead other people

They say if u r in love with 2 people and u are contemplating on who to stick with, pick the second person, cos if u r REALLY in love wt d first person u wouldn't have fallen in love with the second person. I guess d baby mama has taken over

thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
situations like that not easy
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
pretydiva:
Somebody should pls call 911 4 dis babe oo,hope she won't end in a mental institution.

Nor b by force 2 marry. If u can't bear d heat,den leave d kitchen. Period

She really needs the strength
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2016
lordcornel:
We don hear next topic please.

see them birds of the same feathers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by edwife(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Toke toke toke how many times did I call you?
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by edwife(f): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Just like her marriage was confusing so as anything in that union. The problem with this girl is that she fantasizes a lot and lives a big lie. She's too thirsty for fame.

Sometimes beauty is not all that, someone needs to reflect on life and get real. It is a shame that it's an unknown young woman who shattered her world. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2016
edwife:

Just like her marriage was confusing so as anything in that union. The problem with this girl is that she fantasizes a lot and lives a big lie. She's too thirsty for fame.

Sometimes beauty is not all that, someone needs to reflect on life and get real. It is a shame that it's an unknown young woman who shattered her world. undecided

Hmmm.. food for thought, you taught me one today wink wink

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2016
edwife:
Toke toke toke how many times did I call you?

lol... make i help you ask her for twitter tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by edwife(f): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

lol... make i help you ask her for twitter tongue

gringrin This one doesn't listen.Her fantasies are bigger than her brain. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
edwife:

gringrin This one doesn't listen.Her fantasies are bigger than her brain. cheesy

haa see bashing shocked shocked shocked on top wetin na
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2016
lalasticlacla I will keep calling you until you come here and do the needful! grin Do the needful biko sad
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by SAMBARRY: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
edwife:

lol.she doesn't know MORE than eye brows on fleek,hair on fire,teeth shinning, outfit by morel Jones, shoe by Armani Washington, earings by Mary titi.na so so fashion. For once I think this African Barbie should sharap and grow up
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lol.she doesn't know MORE than eye brows on fleek,hair on fire,teeth shinning, outfit by morel Jones, shoe by Armani Washington, earings by Mary titi.na so so fashion. For once I think this African Barbie should sharap and grow up

Wow!! see bashing shocked shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by Bizinton: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Toke Makinwa heartbroken and confused. See her tweets by SAMBARRY: 3:16am On Feb 08, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Wow!! see bashing shocked shocked
not really

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out : Olajumoke Makes Double Lead On Google Rating / Maca Root Butt Enhancemwnt Pill / Nkem Owoh,Yvonne Okoro & IK Ogbonna At Screening Of 'Ghana Must Go' In Lagos(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.