Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) (42329 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by October1960: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
So true. Thieving buffoons at every level of government and politics. Sad sad writeoff most African countries.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Bubu's case is the worst. He sleeps with his eyes open, eyes that are behind his head.
grin Loooooooooool

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by pet4ril(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=successralu post=42670296][/quote] cool cool
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Goddyj(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Too much sleep and corruption
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
kjhova:

Most of us say this about Africans generally but won't accept that is applies to us individiually. Do you think these qualities apply to you as a person?

As a people you are judged collectively not individually

Your overall result sheet is marked based on what your society as a people portray

Individuals do not count when judging a society

What the society portrays as whole is what you use to judge a people

And as a people
Africans/black people have shown themselves to be foolish, stuppid, evil, wicked, useless and hopeless

Few reasonable individuals will not change this fact
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by onunwa21(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Our leaders re sleeping.... cheesy
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Sanchez01: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
If Obama is caught napping in public, there would be a nationwide outcry, and he may be impeached

In Africa, people laugh it off.
Indeed! How come the same Obama is still the US president

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Feranchek:

Hmmm.... thanks a lot brov. Didn't see it that way sef. God bless.

Sometimes the stress could be such on our leaders but that still doesn't exonerate their lack of attention as was being indicated by those pictures. Leadership goes beyond intelligence; there's need for youth, energy and physical alertness. Leadership na serious business since everything else depends on it.

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by insecticide: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2016
prettyboi1:
If Africa is backward,it is because of dumb people like the OP that started this thread and the dull moderator that pushed it to the front page. Why do you guys like dragging us down? You're equally doing yourself... Cos foreigners who see threads like this will just all shake their heads and conclude that all these people (including you and I) are dumb-heads who don't see any good in themselves. You conveniently went to find pictures of Obama jogging in a suit and African leaders sleeping to drag them in shame but what you fail to realize is that all of us (you and me too) are being dragged down by this thread/post. Do you want me to find you similar pictures of Obama and/or other leaders from other continents sleeping too? I would bring it if you want....talk about how shallow-minded and short-sighted some people can be. Smh

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

It's disheartening the way some of our youths thinks. They keep rubbishing themselves and cry wolf when they're been treated like trash by the westerners, calling them racists and so on.
Most of these youths, if given the opportunity, can't even govern/control a small town or association.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by insecticide: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
kjhova:

Most of us say this about Africans generally but won't accept that is applies to us individiually. Do you think these qualities apply to you as a person?
He definitely can't exempt himself cos he's foolish as well.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by macaranta(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Nappy head grandpas

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
danidee10:

Who is dis one sef

And who are you
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
The problems with Africa is religion
If we become less religious then u would see development start
yea you are right,and also ethnic difference.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
You will die in hypocrisy.
majekdom2:
Seun, and you allow this kind of topic make front page. Nairaland isn't just a Nigerian forum it is an international forum. Insensitive topics like this should not be allowed talk more hitting front page. If you see africa as backward, you are seeing Nairaland as backward too that's what it means. Do not expect your forum to be nominated for any international award.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin how long will you continue decieving yourself? Look at this rat talking about honour. Does honour put food on your table? Will it raise your dying economy? Thesame leaders you want to die for now are the ones dragging your name to the mud. Bloody hypocrite angry
prettyboi1:
If Africa is backward,it is because of dumb people like the OP that started this thread and the dull moderator that pushed it to the front page. Why do you guys like dragging us down? You're equally doing yourself... Cos foreigners who see threads like this will just all shake their heads and conclude that all these people (including you and I) are dumb-heads who don't see any good in themselves. You conveniently went to find pictures of Obama jogging in a suit and African leaders sleeping to drag them in shame but what you fail to realize is that all of us (you and me too) are being dragged down by this thread/post. Do you want me to find you similar pictures of Obama and/or other leaders from other continents sleeping too? I would bring it if you want....talk about how shallow-minded and short-sighted some people can be. Smh

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by mrajims(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
funny post, i cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by MrPresident1: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is the reason Black people all over the world are behind in everything, forget that picture of Obama running in the rain, it is photo props to feed gullible people, the backwardness of Black people worldwide is God's punishment for a wicked and disobedient people. They built civilisations, they ran empires, they ruled the world, but they fell because they grew pompous and proud and wicked, they abandoned God, so God punished them to show them that in the affairs of men, He is The Absolute Sovereign. God has killed them mentally and spiritually, so while they are living, eating and breathing, they are actually dead, but God has promised that they will rise again. Jesus Christ is the salvation of the Blackman and all who believe in good.

We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come, Amen.

Jeremiah 13:10
This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.

Malachi 2:9
Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Peterina(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
More
Trypanosimatidae!
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
You will die in hypocrisy.
I don't exchange words with folks as you. You are blaming your leaders for your woes. Who put them there?? Your ghost or twin. You see a foreigner as superior to you, that's why they keep treating you as trash , you run to their countries and they make reference to posts like this and laugh at you. Some dude once said here and I quote " life is a joke " you are either laughing or being laughed at ". I guess the former is your case.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
Very good post, are you a philosopher?
Am an engineer
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
grin how long will you continue decieving yourself? Look at this rat talking about honour. Does honour put food on your table? Will it raise your dying economy? Thesame leaders you want to die for now are the ones dragging your name to the mud. Bloody hypocrite angry
you fail to understand the word africa does not mean just your leaders rather a continent made up of different people. I am sure you have got no business or working experience. The usual hungry guy that insults people online is what you may be. When you gain business and working experience, you will understand this kind of post is very insensitive.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
The joke is on you already, keep suffering in silence
majekdom2:
I don't exchange words with folks as you. You are blaming your leaders for your woes. Who put them there?? Your ghost or twin. You see a foreigner as superior to you, that's why they keep treating you as trash , you run to their countries and they make reference to posts like this and laugh at you. Some dude once said here and I quote " life is a joke " you are either laughing or being laughed at ". I guess the former is your case.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am an engineer
You are so on point bro.., I admire your thinking, if only 99% of Nigerians can think like you, this country will be a better place...
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
The joke is on you already, keep suffering in silence
you will soon run to my office for 30k job. I see people like you almost everyday.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
I see, your business is licking the ass of politicians, ccontinue. A wave is coming that will sweep you and your masters away.
majekdom2:
you fail to understand the word africa does not mean just your leaders rather a continent made up of different people. I am sure you have got no business or working experience. The usual hungry guy that insults people online is what you may be. When you gain business and working experience, you will understand this kind of post is very insensitive.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
I see, your business is licking the ass of politicians, ccontinue. A wave is coming that will sweep you and your masters away.
how does my posts relate to ass licking. I am not surprised. Poverty goes with unintelligence in most cases.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Instead of careless cappings, give me your compass and I'll lap, since you are in ph
majekdom2:
you will soon run to my office for 30k job. I see people like you almost everyday.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Stanbeto: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
African Leaders Sleeping Since 1914
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Instead of careless cappings, give me your compass and I'll lap, since you are in ph
heheheh..... wetin I wan use people like you do?? I don't roll with people like you. I hate to insult online neither do I like to brag but dude we are not on same levels neither are we mates. I am living your dream already but does not mean I am better than you. I ll only post two pics to shut you up.

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Billionsmith: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
dovelike:
Abeg joor. grin They be like "Una matter plenty, make I cool head small"

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by benELOHIM7(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Well am not shut up. Pvssy niggar
majekdom2:
heheheh..... wetin I wan use people like you do?? I don't roll with people like you. I hate to insult online neither do I like to brag but dude we are not on same levels neither are we mates. I am living your dream already but does not mean I am better than you. I ll only post two pics to shut you up.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Realist2: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=WhoRUDeceiving post=42663603]

Grandpa and former coupist that ruled before and are still ruling. The masses can't think because they want to see their "own" ruling no matter of they are qualified or not.

Those two lines nailed it.

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave