Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach (490 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by wazzoz99: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2016
But then put women who are light skin on a pedestal? It's like a woman complaining about men who obsess about creating wealth and they neglect their partners emotional needs because they are so busy with making money and but then these same women will only marry a man if he's rich and staked

Do nigerian men understand the concept of cause and effect when it comes to the bleaching epidemic in the nigerian diaspora/middle class. Nigerian women in the diaspora and in Nigeria wouldn't feel the need to lighten their skin if Nigerian men didn't put these same women who do lighten their skin or are naturally light skin like some igbos on a pedestal.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by Akkord4gov: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I complain cos I am scared to marry a soon to be smelling wife and soon to be cancer patient wife who might die and leave my children only for me to take care
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by adonbilivit: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
I hate mixing coke and fanta. why would her face and some other parts be light while her knuckles and pussy remain dark?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by cruzita(f): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2016
women that bleach smell so bad,their body becomes irritating once something injures them because the injury takes a long time to heal,they give birth to dark children because they forgot they cant bleach their womb,the eggs in their ovaries.And above all their only compensation from bleaching are green vein,black foots and knuckles, red and fair face and body.so with all these problems why won't men complain?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by Mjshexy(f): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Skin cancer is inevitable, the complains & advice is for their own good undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by flokii: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
a girl with inferiority complex ain't worth it..

moreover d chemicls used for those bleching products are carcinogenic, mutagenic etc.

at d end, they smell... odour is inevitable
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Complain About women who skin Bleach by Skillfullulu(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
They have never for once appreciated who they are. The stupid bleach

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Valentine Day Activities (picture) / Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful / Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.