Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari (48581 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / Buhari 'I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now'. / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Luckylife(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Are u a robot? Even robot have manual. "Propaganda can only sustain you for so long. Blaming others can only fool weak minded people for just that long. But over time, it will keep becoming clearer and clearer that the emperor is Unclad. May we never get to that stage" senator Ben Murray Bruce.

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Emekamex(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Must everything be about oil? It is quite pathetic that our various ministries are yet to execute programs that will help diversify the economy especially the Agric Ministry, everything just seem dormant as if we are patiently waiting for crude oil price to rise back up.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Mr. President.

In 1985 you were rudely interrupted by that guy called Babaginda, who actually started the downfall of Nigeria with so much introduction of corruption into the polity, Structural Adjustment Programme that took Nigeria 40 Years backward, and when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.

Babangida made corruption an institution in Nigeria, only rivaled by the clueless one. A clueless one, so clueless it is even rumoured he copied some EXPO on his LAP to be able to pass his PHD exams.

And so PDP swore that Nigeria and Nigerians must suffer. If Nigeria was a girl, the way the PDP raped Nigeria would have made the girl permanently crippled. And so we took our Prayers to God , we cried to God to send us a Moses before the PDP rape us, to the extent that our legs will be cut off.

Unfortunately, you took over from a man who had already killed Nigeria, and you had to go to the Cemetary to wrestle the Coffin from him before he buried us.

And so God answered our Prayers.

And that is why you are the President.

[/s]

Trash!

Biasly said.. .

Maliciously omitted Obasanjo and Yar'adua name in this your rhetorics painted it "Bigot" with capital "B"..

19 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by foriz4u(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
can u imagine a president crying "why me." since when did u start watching football that u have to no the stupid and arrogant balloteli?
so u were actually hoping to come inherit a government that will be comfortable for u to just take easy decisions either from vocational trip abroad or from ur room... ok ooo we don catch u.
oga better come back home and face d work we give u o. no b to dey travel up n down like minister of tourism we send o.

by d way, this man don't talk when he's in Nigeria o how come he talks much abroad! exposing and leaking our problems like a bad housewife? is that how d people that visit him in asp rock speaks heal about their country?

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2016
adonbilivit:
meet me in quilox this night make my girls show u real love
Am a poor buy can't afford place like that
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by oluwalfa: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016
So na US and UK force this illiterate upon us eh?

Make them no begin complain when nigerian refugees start flooding their countries

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Caseless: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
What the Ineffectual Buffoon did to this country is unpardonable honestly. They screwed things up so badly especially in the last days before their departure to foreclose any chances of Baba succeeding. It was their game plan to sabotage his efforts ahead of time and use the seeming failure to blackmail APC out of Aso Rock.

This is why I insist Baba hits them harder and harder to ensure PDP as a party NEVER rises again.

Baba is being too democratic for my comfort. angry
somebody needs to make this happen. We shouldn't forgive Gej or pdp.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
The lamentation of Mohoomodu Buhary. embarassed / Mohomodu Buhary in "EKUN EGBERE" shocked

I said it severally, Buhary is not fit to rule Nigeria in this 21st Century.

It's high time Buhary resigned or be impeached. - Ngene.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Ikengawo: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
this man has thoroughly admitted that he's unfit to be the president of Nigeria and the position has overwhelmed him.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by kilokeys(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Wailing wailers...

Is Buhari now crying? Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by brunofarad(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
No be u dey hustle for the thing since ?

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Ugobxt(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
U think say to rUle easy abi. See wetin naija de suffer for ur hand. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Diesel1(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
You are facing all these problems because you are not the anointed one Sir.
lol true!!

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

Trash!

Biasly said.. .

Maliciously omitted Obasanjo and Yar'adua name in this your rhetorics painted it "Bigot" with capital "B"..

Forget that nigga, his bigotry is not of this world.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by RichYoungNigga: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.
"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today ".

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari,I am one of your supporters. You can step aside for me to govern Nigeria and put her on the path of full recovery within the shortest time frame.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by skyman200(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
then quit

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Kreamie(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
You people and your religious dementia
Pidggin:
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by diasporaman(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Brother forget what this man is saying. Let's eat and leave tomorrow for God

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Kreamie(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
So that bvtches like you can mess the kitchen upnyet again? Neeeh
Bugatie:
This Buhari is officially wailing.... grin grin

Leave the kitchen if the heat is too much for you
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Glossyclick(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Goodluck to Nigerians for voting in some with low mentality to RULE US grin grin

I love NIGERIANS

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
raker300:
pls tell me what I said that is wrong. He knew things were bad when he contested, didn't he?

H promised he would make things better, didn't he?

Y is he complaining now?

If he can't deliver, he should pls honourably step aside

He never knew it wass this bad, he can't get this details earlier since he wassnt an insider considering the fact the previous leader ran a costematic govt.economy growth and stability on papers.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

how do you even reason?
he didn't know the situation of things despite the fact that his party had about 7 governors with them
He didn't know the true picture of things and yet his party was busy insulting and abusing gej of incompetence and they were giving all sorts of paradise solutions
He never the real situation of things nut yet he and his vice went round the nation making bogus promises and deceiving ppl
Pls tell me what else is a scam apart from this

17 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by successbuchi32(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Stop all these GMB and deliver on ur promises. Note!! u ve done anytin since assumed office pls be fast we are much expectant. God bless u.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by anytexy: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
raker300:
pls tell me what I said that is wrong. He knew things were bad when he contested, didn't he?

H promised he would make things better, didn't he?

Y is he complaining now?

If he can't deliver, he should pls honourably step aside
Correct. One plate of pepper soup for you. Somebody that contested for good three times seems not to be prepared. Chai! I gave up on PMB if he actually said that he should resign period.

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Stanbeto: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Sai Baba, We dey your side
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by GenOrumov: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.

Shows you don't understand the situation Shonekan (an ordinary civilian) found himself.

If he resisted he was going to be sent packing. Even if he didn't resist, he was going to be sent packing anyway.

Thank God he's alive to tell the story. He would have dies in vain and become past tense and forgotten.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Vyolet(f): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Mmmmtchewwwww.
So this man is still talking about oil when we can go into groundnut,rice and oil palm production.
Keep blaming yourself, you never chichumtin.
Until 1$=1000naira.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Yeeyo: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari u ar hungry 4 power n nw u gt it, bt is tryin 2 kil u. Wh o is b blam 4 dt ??

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by kilokeys(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Nigerians are just making me ashamed..

Did yarudua wail over OBJs incompetence?

Was OBJ the best?
We sit here and blame the past administration...
If it was that great, we wouldn't need change, would we?

Better come and work.. We know u don't have an agenda.. Just manage

We must see 1 dollar equate to 1 naira.

Leave the oil alone.
. We have agriculture, we have solid mineral resources

And most importantly we have abundant human resources..

Mtcheew.. I don vex

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
khalhokage:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said that with the quantum of problems his administration inherited, he sometimes wondered why he had to seek power at this time.

Buhari spoke in London while addressing members of the Nigerian community in the United Kingdom.

Our correspondent obtained a transcript of the President’s address to the gathering on Friday.

Buhari said he wondered why oil, which used to sell for over $140 per barrel, would reduce to $30 per barrel during his time as the President.

Notwithstanding the problem, however, Buhari said he kept praying to God to be merciful to the over 170 million Nigerians who are exposed to poverty, illiteracy and other social ills.

He said, “With the problems we have in this government, I sometimes wonder. At least, this time around, I asked for it, I prayed for it, I went round the country and I asked for it. But the first time under the military, I allowed the military to take decision.

“But I say why me? Why is it that it is when they have spent all the money, when they made the country insecure that I returned?
“Why didn’t I come when the treasury was full? Oil price was over $140 per barrel and when I came, it slipped down to $30. Why me?
“I keep on praying to God to pity Nigeria and its over 170 million people who are exposed to climate change, illiteracy and poverty.”

The President, however, said his administration had succeeded in mopping up over N2.2trn as of January through the Treasury Single Account arrangement.

He said although the TSA was introduced by the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, that administration could not implement it for reasons best known to its officials.

He said his administration decided to implement the arrangement when he came on board and discovered that the country was broke.
The President said, “You know the condition we are in now. I am sure with demands from home, in spite of what your effort is, you know we are really in trouble.

“We have tried to impose what we call Treasury Single Account. The reason is simple. This government did not initiate it, it was initiated by the previous government. But it was so unpopular to the bureaucracy, so the previous government for its own reasons, could not impose it.

“But when we came and we found out that we were broke, we said this is the way to do it.

“I will tell you two examples to convince you. Firstly, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation had more than 45 accounts. Ministry of Defence had more than 70 accounts. Tell me which Accountant-General can trace all these accounts?

“So, we imposed TSA. By the end of December, coming to January 2016, we mopped up more than N2.2trn which would have been used through bureaucratic system to raise vouchers and sign cheques so that they don’t go into the next budget.”

The President said Nigeria owed the United States and Britain a lot of appreciation for stopping the former administration from rigging the last presidential election.

He recalled that ahead of the elections, the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), urged the service chiefs and the then Inspector-General of Police to tell officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission that they could not guarantee their safety during the polls.

He said the then Chairman of INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, however, gave a comprehensive report at a meeting of the National Council of State, where he said he would be able to deliver, at least, 60 per cent free and fair election.
The President said as of that time, the country had never gone beyond 45 per cent.

He said it took the intervention of US Secretary of State, John Kerry, for the last administration to conduct credible election.

He said, “Then we insisted that election must be done according to the constitution.

“At this point again, I must hasten to thank the United States for sending the Secretary of State, Kerry, to go and read the riot act to the previous government and speak to Prof. Jega, the Chairman of INEC and speak to us as opposition that the US would not tolerate any election outside the Nigerian constitution.

“They maintained the pressure from that date until after the election and the formation of the new government.

“I think Nigerians honestly should thank the US for this. The same thing with Britain, they used all their experience and their powers to make sure that the Federal Government did not rig the last election.

“We thank God, we thank these super powers and we thank technology. Why we thank technology is because of the permanent voter cards and the card readers.”

Buhari said the issue of Diaspora voting had been coming up in all the countries he had visited since the inception of his administration.

Copyright PUNCH.

Now we are done and gone ....bubu wants to throw the towel he is now blaming it on oil price

Have you blamed Jonathan today ?

Happy weekend

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.