Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (67074 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by abitex577(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2016
By Aunty Julie

I’m in deep shit over relationships. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a very handsome 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together. My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men. At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-three. His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Dudu, Abuja

Dear Dudu, I’ve spoken with quite a number of women asking the same question. I don’t want to pass judgment on women, nor am I saying that women shouldn’t enjoy themselves sexually. But men and women are never the same.

You expressed fear about losing respect and the way I feel as a woman is that women should be worshiped by their men. An object that has value is worshiped, respected, cherished, and shared with very few deserving people. As soon as you start sharing that object with anyone and without care, the object starts to lose value. The more people use the object, the more it depreciates and the less bargaining power it has: this is a plain psychological fact of life.

Most women don’t realize the importance men place on a woman’s promiscuity. Women think that because men don’t care about how many women they’ve slept with, they won’t care about how many men their woman has slept with. But the reality is that most men, those looking for a serious relationship and not a one-night stand do place great value on a woman’s sexual restraint.

There was a time when many women cherished their bodies much like a sacred temple where only a noble man, one who respected and loved her, had access to her body. But over time, it seems that women have failed to realize the important role their sexuality plays in finding a long-term mate.

Thanks to the women’s movement, women are so busy trying to compete with men, including in the sex department, that they fail to realize the consequences of their actions. Today, it seems that women are the ones who are collecting notches on their Prada belts by giving their bodies away too easily. But if women themselves don’t value their bodies like they used to, why should men? Some women will argue that if men have the right to sleep around, so should women. But I ask only one question: If women adamantly believe this, then why is it that when faced with the question of how many men have they slept with, most women who have slept around with truckloads of men always lie? Some women will rationalize that they must do so because men can’t handle the truth. But if this is the case, why don’t women let men decide for themselves if they can or can’t handle it? Why do women need to lie to protect men’s egos? I think women lie to protect themselves rather than men because if it’s not shame or regret that’s making you hold your tongue, then the potentially dire consequences of the truth surely are. The power lies with women…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-so-many-men/

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by HungerBAD: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Just 43 men and the man dey vex?

Wetin dey do am? that means say if na Ini Edo or Tonto Dikeh confess give am how many people them even remember, the guy go faint. My advice? any woman wey man ask that question, CONSCIOUS OR NO CONSCIOUS abeg lie give am.

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by greatness22(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
When u were fvcking upandan, u neva have a thought that u would get married sumday... foolish slut.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by abitex577(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just 43 men and the man dey vex?

Wetin dey do am? that means say if na Ini Edo or Tonto Dikeh confess give am how many people them even remember, the guy go faint. My advice? any woman wey man ask that question, CONSCIOUS OR NO CONSCIOUS abeg lie give am.

Are you married?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmm some people past are something different. She is likely married to 43 men before meeting dat guy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by yaqq: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
wat kinda crap write up is ds? 43 men? n u still expect him 2 stay? presently he s running 200km/hr, when a key(dick) can unlock so many door(pussy) it's a master key n d shape remain dsame. but wen a door(pussy) is been open by over 43. different key(dick) then Uv got no security! my guy don run 4 hin life!

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by mysteriousman(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2016
43 is crazy but some gals these days are not up to that age but have surpassed this figure

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by balash(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Make I read

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Fourwinds: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2016
if we warn them., them dey hear. especially teenagers...why lie if u are sure of urself.!!!

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by bfatoba(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
To put it in perspective with the rule of "Once Debe"

means if a man marries that woman, 43 men can come and have her even though she's married.

say to admit, I know. You will need to watch a woman like that like, the CIA,FBI,NSA combined. lolz

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by niggi4life(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Jesus wept!!!!!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2016
niggi4life:
Jesus wept!!!!!
john 11 : 35

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Dude has a great sense of humor, "one for every birthday" had me cracking.

*clears throat* Anywayz, Dude is plain stupid and sure as hell doesn't deserve bae. A lady who tells you a lie pertaining the number of men she's slept with definitely respects you. I blame bae though, pu.ss.y no get meter, she should have stood by her ground of seven.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2016
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by AfroKnight: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
That's too many na. If she had said 4 or 3, that would be acceptable. But for a 35 year old to have slept with 43 men in the past?! That's not normal at all. Unless she was once a runs babe.

Really high mileage! I certainly don't blame the guy for running away from a retired runs girl.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Well so sorry so keep your legs together.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by vault(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2016
yous self, 43 plenty na ahah

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by poik(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

Silly lady!
Na so una go dey support rubbish. There are virgins at 43, male. Not everyone is rotten.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Islie: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
43 men......

I give her a bronze medal for such award

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Blacksodje(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2016
the worrying part in this ish isnt the number of men (43) she had slept with but the number of times she must have slept with each man....
she could have slept with one man 15 times......so do the maths

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by stevecantrell: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

Silly lady!

I'm scared to know what's in your cupboard...lol !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Davidovinci(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Blacksodje:
the worrying part in this ish isnt the number of men (43) she had slept with but the number of times she must have slept with each man....
she could have slept with one man 15 times......so do the maths
Now this is the real problem

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
He is not your man, just the 44th person.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by RichYoungNigga: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Only 43 men ??
I don't ask my wife and i also don't wanna know because my heart will be broken.

I know many niggas have been in there before me.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by kennyman2000(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ayusco85(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
a slut is a slut. they dont deserve respect

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by holuwerpelume: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
#modified....i lost my man because i dnt love him

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by cutebobo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
To Whom it may concern.

Dear sister, the man is not meant for you. If he was, no matter how worst ur past may be, he will still stay.

I must also say, sleeping with that number of men is alarming but who am I to judge you.

If I must truly advice, please go for deliverance ooo. Your situation needs spiritual battling. Its not a joke. Don't play with your life meanwhile be careful of the church you go to for deliverance. I will advice you to go to Mountain of fire preferably, I'm not a member so don't see it as an advertisement.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by CaroLyner(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
So she keeps count of all the men she has a thing with....I dont believe this grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by iambabaG: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Madam, @ 35 u still don't get it..?? Not a surprise dey all leave u. And dey will continue to do so. After welcoming more than 35 men down there, it must have lost it's grip and firmness.. Can u wear a slacked trousers? The same way it will fall off is d same way he will sink in; feeling absolutely nothing!!
Now the truth is dat you can't get your dream guy again.. Prepare 2 be a 4th wife 2 an old man dat doesn't know the difference

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by kelvyn7: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
shocked forty what? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This