Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (67078 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?

Sis, 
I like you smiley

Humanly speaking, sleeping with 43 men seems a tad irresponsible.

But what some people fail to see in this lady's story is that

1. She was grossly misguided to think that sex would keep the men.

2. At some point, she didn't consider sex as much of a big deal...perhaps, it was all for fun.

3. She truly desires to make a fresh start.

If she didn't, that guilt she felt would not be dear.
She could have gone all the way to tighten her vagina and claim Virgin Okugrin
But she didn't.

While I understand her frustration that women are lampooned for the same "offence" the men are equally as guilty of, I think that 40 is a tad too much.

That said....

I believe that life throws a lot of chances our way...and that everyday is an opportunity to start fresh.

First she needs to forgive herself and make peace with her past.
Or else, she will be feeling guilt and fear, a‎nd that in itself will keep attracting to her the kind of men who will come into her life, hear her story and jilt her.

I was on this thread when it was on page 2 or so...
The empathy and compassion I felt for whoever it is that this post is meant for drew me back here.

I might not have body counts or immorality as my own mistakes..but I do know what it feels like to take certain actions repeatedly out of ignorance, and selfishness (maybe) and then realize the need to be better....only for the world to throw different kinds of judgements at your face, as if you're condemned to keep erring forever. [I'm referring to my active days in Politics]

If I saw that lady, I would hug her and comfort her.‎
I would tell her to stay strong and change the messages that she feeds her consciousness. If she continues to think that despite her ills, that she is not worth a good man, and that people will still keep judging her, then that's what it will be.

It might take time, but the results will definitely come. She should focus more on what she truly desires for her life and begin to do away with thoughts of what she doesn't desire.‎

When she forgives herself completely, she will see no need to remind herself of any sordid past.

She would have so become a new creation that at that point, she is fully able to say "I never was that type of person"

If her creator has not given up on her, she is not in the best position to do so.‎

Life is a teacher and we are learning everyday.
As humans, if we follow the dictates of our truest nature, we will find it hard to judge her and say all sorts of ills against her. Instead, we will try to find a way to comfort her and let her know that there is hope for her future.

It's the one thing that will never be taken away from us, except we choose to give it away.

Where there is life; there is hope.‎

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by sukkot: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Sis, 
I like you smiley

2. At some point, she didn't consider sex as much of a big deal...perhaps, it was all for fun.

But she didn't.

While I understand her frustration that women are lampooned for the same "offence" the men are equally as guilty of, I think that 40 is a tad too much.

That said....

I believe that life throws a lot of chances our way...and that everyday is an opportunity to start fresh.

Or else, she will be feeling guilt and fear, a‎nd that in itself will keep attracting to her the kind of men who will come into her life, hear her story and jilt her.

The empathy and compassion I felt for whoever it is that this post is meant for drew me back here.

I might not have body counts or immorality as my own mistakes..but I do know what it feels like to take certain actions repeatedly out of ignorance, and selfishness (maybe) and then realize the need to be better....only for the world to throw different kinds of judgements at your face, as if you're condemned to keep erring forever. [I'm referring to my active days in Politics]

I would tell her to stay strong and change the messages that she feeds her consciousness. If she continues to think that despite her ills, that she is not worth a good man, and that people will still keep judging her, then that's what it will be.

It might take time, but the results will definitely come. She should focus more on what she truly desires for her life and begin to do away with thoughts of what she doesn't desire.‎

When she forgives herself completely, she will see no need to remind herself of any sordid past.

She would have so become a new creation that at that point, she is fully able to say "I never was that type of person"

If her creator has not given up on her, she is not in the best position to do so.‎

As humans, if we follow the dictates of our truest nature, we will find it hard to judge her and say all sorts of ills against her. Instead, we will try to find a way to comfort her and let her know that there is hope for her future.

It's the one thing that will never be taken away from us, except we choose to give it away.

dayummmm why the thesis though ?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by sukkot: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

is the above quoted referring to your days of obsessively supporting Jonathan fortunato on NL ?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
dayummmm why the thesis though ?

na today you notice. lol

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Appareil(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
cutebobo:
To Whom it may concern.

Dear sister, the man is not meant for you. If he was, no matter how worst ur past may be, he will still stay.

I must also say, sleeping with that number of men is alarming but who am I to judge you.

If I must truly advice, please go for deliverance ooo. Your situation needs spiritual battling. Its not a joke. Don't play with your life meanwhile be careful of the church you go to for deliverance. I will advice you to go to Mountain of fire preferably, I'm not a member so don't see it as an advertisement.
Amen
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by sukkot: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Joavid:

na today you notice. lol
yes na grin
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by vislabraye(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blacksodje:
the worrying part in this ish isnt the number of men (43) she had slept with but the number of times she must have slept with each man....
she could have slept with one man 15 times......so do the maths

Yes Oh.... Imagine 5×43= 215. It could be more than that had it been she has a regular bf or bfs. . My question is that, has she ever been in a serious relationship ? If she has, then she must have been cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by laidback(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some ladies just bent on disgracing themselves on this thread.

Just remember that actions have consequences. That one person lived a certain lifestyle and got away with it doesn't mean you will too.

No matter how big a man's D.ick is and how good in bed he is, if he genuinely loves a woman and wants to wife her, he will always prefer she is the decent type. So it's not insecurity at all, it's just the way it is. And if he finds out she's truly decent, his respect, trust and consequently love for her increases. Now does this guarantee a successful marriage, no, but it's a damn good start. A very good one. So except he's just looking to FoK and go that's the only time you hear men say your past doesn't matter - when they just want to FoK u and go. Forget what they say, this is the truth.

Also, that it's a man's world doesn't make it OK for men to sleep around talk less of women.

Every person claims they want to be better persons so why not strive for a better character too? Why promote promiscuity? Why consciously do things that you HAVE to lie to your spouse about?

Forget what any guy tells you, no decent man wants a slut for a wife. And whether you successfully hide it or not if you sleep around a lot, you're a slut. Simple.

Let's forget the spiritual since not everyone may be able to relate, but there's even scientific evidence that a woman retains a portion of the DNA of every guy she's been with. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by entrepreneurmic: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
;DTHE WORLD WILL SOON END. 43 WHAT!!! SHE BETTER GO FOR STD/HIV TEST. HER BRIDE PRICE IS -43 ;DTHE WORLD WILL SOON END. 43 WHAT!!! SHE BETTER GO FOR STD/HIV TEST. HER BRIDE PRICE IS -43
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ndcide(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Sis, 
I like you smiley

But she didn't.

That said....

What the heck is this? Is it that you are ignorant of what is happening in our society? We can keep on with this kind of narrative and promiscuity and illicit sex will be seen as normal. I just stepped out of my office and I could relate with this thread by just seeing what was happening in a nearby hotel.

The battle of remaining a virgin is almost lost, now simple chastity; we want to bring in the subtle "It dosen't matter" kind of angle to it. What you don't condemn soon, you'll celebrate. Please don't hug her if you see someone like that.

See, people no longer have illicit sex by mistake these days. where do we run to? Same goes to the guys. I'm always clear about this both online anf offline.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
is the above quoted referring to your days of obsessively supporting Jonathan fortunato on NL ?
I believe it is. Surely you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that.

People make mistakes, heck, we all make mistakes, but the greatest mistake anybody can or will make is to listen to advice or seek advice form people who don't add a penny to your life!.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
ndcide:

What the heck is this? Is it that you are ignorant of what is happening in our society? We can keep on with this kind of narrative and promiscuity and illicit sex will be seen as normal. I just stepped out of my office and I could relate with this thread by just seeing what was happening in a nearby hotel.

The battle of remaining a virgin is almost lost, now simple chastity; we want to bring in the subtle "It dosen't matter" kind of angle to it. What you don't condemn soon, you'll celebrate. Please don't hug her if you see someone like that.

See, people no longer have illicit sex by mistake these days. where do we run to? Same goes to the guys. I'm always clear about this both online anf offline.
Can I humbly ask you, what business is it of yours if a guy take a girl to a hotel to Bleep her?

And can you tell me, how this lady sleeping with 92 men affect your life?
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by sukkot: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe it is. Surely you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that.

People make mistakes, heck, we all make mistakes, but the greatest mistake anybody can or will make is to listen to advice or seek advice form people who don't add a penny to your life!.
Indeed Sir. its quite refreshing to see she saw the error of her ways which makes me see now that those who are supporting jonathan are instinctual beings who dont process and analyze information properly. its really not their fault - they are not mentally endowed with objective analytical skills. they operate on 100 percent subjective instincts
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by laidback(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Another thing. For the guys saying it doesn't matter or what business of yours is it. When you are ready to get married, in searching for a wife, why don't you start with the ladies at Allen Avenue or at least include them in your consideration? Wetin, dem no fine reach? At least they are honest about their sexuality and if they could find a good guy like you to pay the bills they probably wouldn't have to stand by the roadside?

Humans, please let's tell each other the truth. Spread of diseases, black mail, risk of damaged womb due to abortion, etc are all good reasons to limit how we sleep around biko. Whether you think you're God's gift to women or you're miss deep pu.ssy. pls limit it.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by MonPro: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Only 43 men ??
I don't ask my wife and i also don't wanna know because my heart will be broken.

I know many niggas have been in there before me.

Lmao! This is why i must marry a virgin. That's non-negotiable.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by swimcash(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?
fym u don talk sense
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
Indeed Sir. its quite refreshing to see she saw the error of her ways which makes me see now that those who are supporting jonathan are instinctual beings who dont process and analyze information properly. its really not their fault - they are not mentally endowed with objective analytical skills. they operate on 100 percent subjective instincts
Hmm. I've always maintained that those who support Jonathan, or who did, do so for the following reasons:

* tribal sentiment
* religious sentiment
* financial gain
* or they're just plain stu.pid

So sir, even those who analyze and process information do make the same, a mistake I won't call it when they're guided by greed!.

Mizmycoli have learned the error of her ways, even her cohorts truckpusher and ecoterrors/provacatuer have, was surprised when truckpusher who made a big deal of posting my pictures on NL and abusing my parents decided to say his sorry.

However, they aren't the problem, the real problem is tonyebarcanista. One who despite being very analytical and one who should know better, make mockery of himself by being like Atiku and FFK. People like barcanista are the ones we should really be afraid of. That's why I also attack him, cos if given the chance, he'll sell this country and not think twice about it.

The lady in question should just know the society she live in, a society where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice. Where a man can fuuuck ten thousand women and he's hailed by everyone, but if a woman should do the same, all hell is let loose.

Anybody who brings his or her personal life here is making a very big mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by habsydiamond(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
43!! Chai, that's a whole football team including reserves

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Smartguy001(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
cry embarassed 43 gr8! U deserve a standing ovation

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ndcide(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Can I humbly ask you, what business is it of yours if a guy take a girl to a hotel to Bleep her?

And can you tell me, how this lady sleeping with 92 men affect your life?

Then why did you quote me; because what I wrote shouldn't have been your business.

We do not live in isolation. If there's anything like corruption, Illicit sex is one of such. Unless through bewitchment, manipulation and strong satanic influence, everyone created by God knows that it is dirty to be having sex like lower animals. The ploy of the devil is to kill such God consciousness and enthrone himself. That's why you see people not give a damn about it. It's devilish and since anything devilish is wrong, some of us owe the society the obligation to say it as it is. Because we belong to that same society. Therefore it's our business.

If someone walks up to you and stab you with a knife, is it anybody's business? Why should anyone stop him, why should anyone speak against the act. after all it's only your business. But we-can't havea society like that. Same for Illicit sex.

2, Why will a lady lady sleep with 92 men. is she a dog? Anything that want's to reduce you is not good and it's not of God. Sleeping with 92 men reduces a lady to sub-human. If we don't condemn it it will be accepted. and we all will live in such society together and have children to. so indirectly it affects everyone.
Another analogy for you to ponder with your question. Can you tell me how having a society were children kill their parents affect your life? after all, no one wants to kill you.

If you don't control weed, they'll affect harvest.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by charlemon: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Even if she has slept with 1 million, if he loves her it won't matter. However, this is one of the reasons women don't tell men the truth. If she lied would he have preferred that. Well I don't know about other men but to me truth is a sign of love and respect.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
gringringrin all i could do is smile..Sexxxx is indeed the devil's instrument and way of getting human beings ds days. At times we should always look beyond the pleasure of that xxxxxxx cox in the future it will haunt us .,imagine counting 10,11,12,13-----43 habaaaaaa
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by donephi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizMyColi:
This is a culled quote. smiley
OP,

Just because they call you thrash doesn't mean you can't do great things, and have a great marital life.

It's called Garbage CAn, not Garbage Cannot!

Onye beke ngwanu
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
ndcide:

Then why did you quote me; because what I wrote shouldn't have been your business.
I quoted you because I wanted to know your reason for saying what you said.

We do not live in isolation. If there's anything like corruption, Illicit sex is one of such. Unless through bewitchment, manipulation and strong satanic influence, everyone created by God knows that it is dirty to be having sex like lower animals. The ploy of the devil is to kill such God consciousness and enthrone himself. That's why you see people not give a damn about it. It's devilish and since anything devilish is wrong, some of us owe the society the obligation to say it as it is. Because we belong to that same society. Therefore it's our business.
Please be reminded that not everyone subscribe to your religious beliefs and opinions. To many, having sex is fun and they can have it as many times as they like. You can google O.T.O (Odo Templi Orientis) or the act of magick. And find out for yourself. So you jumping and assuming everyone must tow your religious
line of thinking makes you marrow mined.

If someone walks up to you and stab you with a knife, is it anybody's business? Why should anyone stop him, why should anyone speak against the act. after all it's only your business. But we-can't havea society like that. Same for Illicit sex.

If someone walks up to me and stab me with a knife, of course it is everybody's business, because that someone has broken a law as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria, and it is left for anybody present to uphold the law and report the matter or apprehend the person responsible. Now tell me, is someone having sex with 92 men breaking any law in Nigeria? Like I said, not everyone subscribe to your religious and moral law, which is not enshrined in the constitution.

2, Why will a lady lady sleep with 92 men. is she a dog? Anything that want's to reduce you is not good and it's not of God. Sleeping with 92 men reduces a lady to sub-human. If we don't condemn it it will be accepted. and we all will live in such society together and have children to. so indirectly it affects everyone.
Whether a lady choose to sleep with 92 men isn't your business, however instead of asking why, you should ask what made her sleep with 92 men, or did you ever bother to ask yourself whether that lady might like having sex or whether she's a nymphomaniac? Like I said, your religious beliefs should be your religious beliefs, don't shove it in others peoples face because they might not share the same belief with you.

Another analogy for you to ponder with your question. Can you tell me how having a society were children kill their parents affect your life? after all, no one wants to kill you.

If you don't control weed, they'll affect harvest.
Like I said, killing is a crime against the federal republic of Nigeria, and it is punishable, now tell me, is sleeping with 92 men a crime against the federal republic of Nigeria?

Your religious laws, views and beliefs aren't law in Nigeria. Yes "if you don't control weed, it'll affect the harvest" but if that weed is growing on another mans farm, how does it affect you? Learn to control the weed that grows on your farm, and if the weed on another mans farm is encroaching on your own farm, you can weed it. Plain and simple, its not for you to tell the man that he must weed his farm!

Learn to separate your religious beliefs from personal matters.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please Be guided Bro.smiley

Jonathan might have been a lot of things to so many people, but I still do admire him. A lot actually.

I would choose Jonathan over Buhari over and over, but all the same, I pray and sincerely wish that the President puts in more effort in actualizing better standards for Nigeria. I wish him well. I wish him speedy recovery too.

I just got off the phone with my soldier brother/friend and the details have been sordid.

It is ironic that living conditions were much better for these soldier during the clueless one's tenure.

See, I don't want to say more.
I feel somewhat discombobulated.

What I actually feel sorry for during my time in politics was when I allowed anger get the better part of me.
Willfully insulting people whom I should be blessing no matter how riled up they get me. Encouraging hate/division where such could have been avoided among fellow NLers.

Well, I know better nowcheesy

@Ndcide
Good eveningsmiley
I'm sorry I might not reply tonight.
I would really like us to have a conversation based on your position.

I just heard for the first time today, exactly what happened to the Gudumbali 130 soldiers, not 105.
I just lost zeal to talk on other issues.
I' still trying to get myself.

Please I'm sorry for derailing the thread thus.

joseph1832:

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by czarr(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
So she keeps count of all the men she has a thing with....I dont believe this grin
so you don't keep count shocked,or you've lost count? grin

Which?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

Please Be guided Bro.smiley

Jonathan might have been a lot of things to so many people, but I still do admire him. A lot actually.

I would choose Jonathan over Buhari over and over, but all the same, I pray and sincerely wish that the President puts in more effort in actualizing better standards for Nigeria. I wish him well. I wish him speedy recovery too.

I just got off the phone with my soldier brother/friend and the details have been sordid.

It is ironic that living conditions were much better for these soldier during the clueless one's tenure.

See, I don't want to say more.
I feel somewhat discombobulated.

What I actually feel sorry for during my time in politics was when I allowed anger get the better part of me.
Willfully insulting people whom I should be blessing no matter how riled up they get me. Encouraging hate/division where such could have been avoided among fellow NLers.

Well, I know better nowcheesy

Please I'm sorry for derailing the thread thus.

I'll like to know where your soldier brother is serving and which arm of military he belongs to. Remember, my dad was a soldier, I was born and raise in the Nigerian Air Force. I lived most of my life in Nigerian Air Force Base Ikeja, I have friends, lots of them who are in the Army, Airforce and Navy, both in the officer corp and otherwise.

Might I remind you also that I served in the north, where I heard soldiers say things about Jonathan and lived under fear of being slaughtered or bombed by Boko Haram.

Your opinions are your opinions, if you choose to honor Jonathan, its your prerogative. However, we must not fail to criticize his government objectively, and from recent happenings, he failed woefully. Having his wife breach protocol is a clear standard of how much control he doesn't have in his own home.

And you don't need to feel sorry for anything. Like I told you, whatever happens here, stay here. I still hold no grudge against you.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
So she keeps count of all the men she has a thing with....I dont believe this grin
Well its amazing she kept count of the men she slept with. Many won't even bother...
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by moshould(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Eeya sorry, ur toto don lost, won ti gba obo lowo e....when next u come life, always think of ur future husband, no remain kanda for d guy
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. I've always maintained that those who support Jonathan, or who did, do so for the following reasons:

* tribal sentiment
* religious sentiment
* financial gain
* or they're just plain stu.pid

So sir, even those who analyze and process information do make the same, a mistake I won't call it when they're guided by greed!.

Mizmycoli have learned the error of her ways, even her cohorts truckpusher and ecoterrors/provacatuer have, was surprised when truckpusher who made a big deal of posting my pictures on NL and abusing my parents decided to say his sorry.

However, they aren't the problem, the real problem is tonyebarcanista. One who despite being very analytical and one who should know better, make mockery of themselves by being like Atiku and FFK. People like barcanista are the ones we should really be afraid of. That's why I also attack him, cos if given the chance, he'll sell this country and not think twice about it.

The lady in question should just know the society we live in, a society where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice. Where a man can fuuuck ten thousand women and he's hailed by everyone, but if a woman should do the same, all hell is let loose.

Anybody who brings his or her personal life here is making a very big mistake.
Dude , grow up and FYI I never said sorry to you under any circumstances , I simply let you be the moment you stopped acting like a jerk.
Stop sounding like an attention seeking pet.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
Dude , grow up and FYI I never said sorry to you under any circumstances , I simply let you be the moment you stopped acting like a jerk.
Stop sounding like an attention seeking pet.
Firstly, what does FYI mean, I never could get the hang of this abbreviation these days.

Second, one doesn't have to say "I'm sorry" to say "I'm sorry".

Third, believe me, you have no idea how I'm like when I want to seek attention.

So, if I'm a pet, whose the master? tongue grin
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by engroluyede: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
abitex577:
By Aunty Julie

I’m in deep shit over relationships. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a very handsome 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together. My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men. At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-three. His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Dudu, Abuja

Dear Dudu, I’ve spoken with quite a number of women asking the same question. I don’t want to pass judgment on women, nor am I saying that women shouldn’t enjoy themselves sexually. But men and women are never the same.

You expressed fear about losing respect and the way I feel as a woman is that women should be worshiped by their men. An object that has value is worshiped, respected, cherished, and shared with very few deserving people. As soon as you start sharing that object with anyone and without care, the object starts to lose value. The more people use the object, the more it depreciates and the less bargaining power it has: this is a plain psychological fact of life.

Most women don’t realize the importance men place on a woman’s promiscuity. Women think that because men don’t care about how many women they’ve slept with, they won’t care about how many men their woman has slept with. But the reality is that most men, those looking for a serious relationship and not a one-night stand do place great value on a woman’s sexual restraint.

There was a time when many women cherished their bodies much like a sacred temple where only a noble man, one who respected and loved her, had access to her body. But over time, it seems that women have failed to realize the important role their sexuality plays in finding a long-term mate.

Thanks to the women’s movement, women are so busy trying to compete with men, including in the sex department, that they fail to realize the consequences of their actions. Today, it seems that women are the ones who are collecting notches on their Prada belts by giving their bodies away too easily. But if women themselves don’t value their bodies like they used to, why should men? Some women will argue that if men have the right to sleep around, so should women. But I ask only one question: If women adamantly believe this, then why is it that when faced with the question of how many men have they slept with, most women who have slept around with truckloads of men always lie? Some women will rationalize that they must do so because men can’t handle the truth. But if this is the case, why don’t women let men decide for themselves if they can or can’t handle it? Why do women need to lie to protect men’s egos? I think women lie to protect themselves rather than men because if it’s not shame or regret that’s making you hold your tongue, then the potentially dire consequences of the truth surely are. The power lies with women…

You are a fool thirty five sleep with 43men are you an harlot ?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-so-many-men/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.