Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (67045 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by linusbnn(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Na 500+

I talk am
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ventq: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
Ladies, your sexual life should be personal. Don't discuss it with anyone. undecided
Madness, so many mad women
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by ladycomfort(f): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2016
ventq:

Madness, so many mad women
. Obviously, your mother is mad. Really mad
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Obviously, your mother is mad. Really mad
no need to curse himwhat happened to ignoring him
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Uniben4sure: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Please Be guided Bro.smiley

Jonathan might have been a lot of things to so many people, but I still do admire him. A lot actually.

I would choose Jonathan over Buhari over and over, but all the same, I pray and sincerely wish that the President puts in more effort in actualizing better standards for Nigeria. I wish him well. I wish him speedy recovery too.

I just got off the phone with my soldier brother/friend and the details have been sordid.

It is ironic that living conditions were much better for these soldier during the clueless one's tenure.

See, I don't want to say more.
I feel somewhat discombobulated.

What I actually feel sorry for during my time in politics was when I allowed anger get the better part of me.
Willfully insulting people whom I should be blessing no matter how riled up they get me. Encouraging hate/division where such could have been avoided among fellow NLers.

Well, I know better nowcheesy

@Ndcide
Good eveningsmiley
I'm sorry I might not reply tonight.
I would really like us to have a conversation based on your position.

I just heard for the first time today, exactly what happened to the Gudumbali 130 soldiers, not 105.
I just lost zeal to talk on other issues.
I' still trying to get myself.

Please I'm sorry for derailing the thread thus.

Sis, you are a gem! You just won a fan today!

Not only your soldier friend, many people have been regretting voting out the "clueless one" as they have all seen that the supposedly "clueful" one is actually super clueless.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Funnyguy83: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

I didn't say ladies should sleep around.I only said there was no need to reveal such when she is not mad.
She loves that man and wants him to know the truth baby girl.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by TaiKuun(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
So she keeps count of all the men she has a thing with....I dont believe this grin
yes, i know you can't believe it because you have lost count on the number of men that have daggered you
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Ttamara: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2016
I totally agree with this complete statement. I had a older woman share with me that when we have sexual encounters outside of marriage we create soul ties. Meaning that we take on a piece of every person we slept with. Sex between marriage is the only way it was condoned to be both fulfilling and enjoyment. It's funny because my now divorced husband taught me about valuing myself and being faithful. I also look at it like I don't want to damage my goods for the right an that comes along. Men will mis-use your goodies and keep it moving.

I’m in deep shit over relationships. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a very handsome 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together. My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men. At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-three. His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Dudu, Abuja

Dear Dudu, I’ve spoken with quite a number of women asking the same question. I don’t want to pass judgment on women, nor am I saying that women shouldn’t enjoy themselves sexually. But men and women are never the same.

You expressed fear about losing respect and the way I feel as a woman is that women should be worshiped by their men. An object that has value is worshiped, respected, cherished, and shared with very few deserving people. As soon as you start sharing that object with anyone and without care, the object starts to lose value. The more people use the object, the more it depreciates and the less bargaining power it has: this is a plain psychological fact of life.

Most women don’t realize the importance men place on a woman’s promiscuity. Women think that because men don’t care about how many women they’ve slept with, they won’t care about how many men their woman has slept with. But the reality is that most men, those looking for a serious relationship and not a one-night stand do place great value on a woman’s sexual restraint.

There was a time when many women cherished their bodies much like a sacred temple where only a noble man, one who respected and loved her, had access to her body. But over time, it seems that women have failed to realize the important role their sexuality plays in finding a long-term mate.

Thanks to the women’s movement, women are so busy trying to compete with men, including in the sex department, that they fail to realize the consequences of their actions. Today, it seems that women are the ones who are collecting notches on their Prada belts by giving their bodies away too easily. But if women themselves don’t value their bodies like they used to, why should men? Some women will argue that if men have the right to sleep around, so should women. But I ask only one question: If women adamantly believe this, then why is it that when faced with the question of how many men have they slept with, most women who have slept around with truckloads of men always lie? Some women will rationalize that they must do so because men can’t handle the truth. But if this is the case, why don’t women let men decide for themselves if they can or can’t handle it? Why do women need to lie to protect men’s egos? I think women lie to protect themselves rather than men because if it’s not shame or regret that’s making you hold your tongue, then the potentially dire consequences of the truth surely are. The power lies with women…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-so-many-men/[/quote]
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by CaroLyner(f): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2016
TaiKuun:
yes, i know you can't believe it because you have lost count on the number of men that have daggered you
Umm..
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by kelvyn7: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
gemale:

Oga na maturity & understanding wt marriage is truly abt. As long as she remains faithful, D past stays in d past.

yeah I understand u bro

but some pasts leave consequences that linger to the present and could even stay till the future. undecided
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by jack00000: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Y condemn her? Some gals slept with just 5 guys.........but number of rounds too plenty.........I remember my addicted ex. who usually have sex with her ex thrice in a week and Bleep like 8 times. 8x3(56)=1344 in a year. And u dey there dey condemn inoccent gal
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by lahit14(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
That's too many na. If she had said 4 or 3, that would be acceptable. But for a 35 year old to have slept with 43 men in the past?! That's not normal at all. Unless she was once a runs babe.

Really high mileage! I certainly don't blame the guy for running away from a retired runs girl.

A realtime runs girl will top the scale of over 200 eaten cocck's, this is just a regular chick like the girl u see next door. Yeah don't bee surprised, this is the world we live in now. Knwledge they say is power, well I'll hav u knw it can also be doom. D world is change man, if ur not married, look around hard, neva rush, ask questions n learn her. If u hav a small cocck, well pray for it!!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Rushna(f): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dis is actually a serious problem, she actually needs a deliverance section cos if am even a guy...... Oh Boi, I go run ooooooo........ Disgrace to her generation....... Speechless sef..... Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
abitex577:
By Aunty Julie

I’m in deep shit over relationships. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a very handsome 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together. My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men. At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-three. His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Dudu, Abuja

Let's put it this way,

43 relationships x 2mont per relationship X 10 bleeps per month(putting it mildly) which gives 860 times.

Medical studies have shown that the average penis size is 13cm we assume a penetration depth of 11cm. (143cm) X 43 men X average of 25 penis thrusts which gives 153725cm

153725cm X 860times gives 1300KM.

Girl you have 1300km of Dick inside you, that's like the distance from lagos to sokoto plus extra 300km of dick mileage and you expect him not to run?
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by AfroKnight: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
lahit14:

A realtime runs girl will top the scale of over 200 eaten cocck's, this is just a regular chick like the girl u see next door. Yeah don't bee surprised, this is the world we live in now. Knwledge they say is power, well I'll hav u knw it can also be doom. D world is change man, if ur not married, look around hard, neva rush, ask questions n learn her. If u hav a small cocck, well pray for it!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by jetage1(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2016
lookandlaff:
Women forget that one day they will become a wife and a mother. Nobody expects a woman in this day and age to be a virgin but how is your husband supposed to put you on a pedestal and brag about you to his friends and family when he knows the whole world has been there and his friends are laughing at him behind his back? Nothing brings a man more pride than his ability to be a bread winner and a wife to be proud of similarly nothing damages a man's ego than an inability to be a bread winner and shame brought by his wife

Yes there are double standards but women should look at it this way, how would you feel if your husband has no job, was broke and can't pay the bills? You'd be ashamed to parade him in front of your friends and family....well it's the same for men so when you go on opening your legs for tom dick and harry remember one day you will expect to be somebody's wife and just as you want a husband that will make you proud, he also wants a wife that will make him proud.

Lastly from the point of view of being a mother, how would you feel if you knew your mother had slept with 43 men?
aah, my wife must be a virgin o, with all these nonsense gals do, its virgin or never
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by lilyheaven: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Gamesmart:

And then gain what when you get that information?
why did he ask?
men will be sleeping around anything sleepeble, yet they will complain women are sleeping around. men needs revival .
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Alusioji:

chima inago na iyi.
lol.......nwanne kedu
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
jack00000:
Y condemn her? Some gals slept with just 5 guys.........but number of rounds too plenty.........I remember my addicted ex. who usually have sex with her ex thrice in a week and Bleep like 8 times. 8x3(56)=1344 in a year. And u dey there dey condemn inoccent gal

So u had sex 8 rounds 3 times a week...ie...24 rounds / week?...maybe u r both mutual prostitutes

1344/ 365 means u had sex at least 3 or 4x everyday...are u one of those chickens running around our backyard?!!

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by olayinkaj2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
The man no want borehole for hin house.....Chikena!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by jack00000: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
gmyguy:

So u had sex 8 rounds 3 times a week...ie...24 rounds / week?...maybe u r both mutual prostitutes

1344/ 365 means u had sex at least 3 or 4x everyday...are u one of those chickens running around our backyard?!!
U b mumu. I said her ex

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by rosiebishh(f): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
MonPro:

Lmao! This is why i must marry a virgin. That's non-negotiable.
Are u a virgin?
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by rosiebishh(f): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't know why the girl is surprised that the man left. When they were telling you to keep your legs closed, you didn't listen, so you will definitely reap what you sowed.
As for the master key and the hole concept, which borders from the line of immaturity, I can never be ok marrying or even being with a guy I know has had woman after woman. Talk about a man-slut! I am not a feminist and will never be one, but I do believe that everyone who at least call themselves Christians or religious should have a certain level of decency. If you want to marry a decent woman, please, make sure you are a decent man. Just as you don't like sluts, responsible women do not want used and reused d*cks that was never trained to stay in one place. Thank u
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Allansmith: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lmao grin grin

EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Allansmith: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
GBAM...

cutebobo:
To Whom it may concern.

Dear sister, the man is not meant for you. If he was, no matter how worst ur past may be, he will still stay.

I must also say, sleeping with that number of men is alarming but who am I to judge you.

If I must truly advice, please go for deliverance ooo. Your situation needs spiritual battling. Its not a joke. Don't play with your life meanwhile be careful of the church you go to for deliverance. I will advice you to go to Mountain of fire preferably, I'm not a member so don't see it as an advertisement.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by FunspoT(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
My dear,u cannot compare a man to a woman in dat respect,cos when a key opens many locks,it is called a masterkey,buh when a lock is opened by any key,dat lock becomes a hole(hoe)....av said my piece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.