Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** (1350 Views)

Cat-fish Investment (exclusively Bae) / #400 Daily / Create Your Own Business(exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
FIVERR LESSONS BEGINS grin cool

Hi everyone, everyday in Nigeria had always been a wonderful Day, only if you don't find yourself in the mix of The Nigerian Army, That's Just by the way, I Personally Created this Post Because A lot of Nigerians want to Make money online but always fall for the Buy Ebook Leagues, for this Post that we won't be Doing Anytime soon...

We will be making Creative Posts on How any serious Nigerian Can Make Consistent Income coming from the website called Fiverr, Yea I can Here you say I Opened My Account for More than 4 Months and No Orders...
All This Will be sough-ted out Subsequently, I will be providing consistent strategies I use in making at Least 1,500$ Monthly from Fiverr, doing Simple services and still a Student in Nassarawa Polytechnic...
And Just Like Some one Asked me recently: Can Everybody make money on fiverr?
I said Yes & No...
Yes- everybody can make money from fiverr if they know what exactly they are Doing
No - Everybody Cannot make money from Fiverr because- In every Life there are Winners and Losers...

Now where you set Yourself is Up to you...
And that will be our case study Here, As we will be Discussing Killing strategies you can Use in making Money from fiverr...

Many a Time I hear People Shouting, It is hard to make Money from fiverr,
Making money on fiverr is only POSSIBLE when you have SKILLS or SENSE

SKILLS: You Need to know something either How to Write, How to Design, How to create Videos, How to Create Testimonies ETC,
you need to know something Special But I keep hearing people shouting I cannot Design, and when ever I meet such people I will always tell them Go and Learn--- Nobody was Born Knowing Even English Talk more of Designing-- We all Learn all... I am sure if you are very serious you can be a good Graphic Designer in Less than 30 Days...

For Writing, Come on, we where taught English ever since we were Young so making articles shouldn't be something killing for you...
you need to understand that making money requires buying money, you need to Understand all these things before you dive into the River of Fiverr filled with Wicked Professional Money Eating Crocodiles...

SENSE: This Category of people might be the workers, people with little time to focus on fiverr due to other offline works the do, they mostly make delivery for their services using SOFT-WARES, if you are starting on fiverr and lack what to sell, then be ready to buy softwares for gig delivery e.g Facebook Likes e.t.c.

If really you are serious to make money from fiverr you need to Understand something very BIG
--- GOOGLE WILL NOT TEACH YOU HIDDEN SECRETS--- ONLY BASICS---

E.g
I DON'T CREATE GIGS JUST ANYTIME--- I MOSTLY CREATE MY GIGS AT SOME SPECIFIC TIMES ACCORDING TO A GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION TIME...

You won't see that on google...
Most People Think, Ok people are Making money from fiverr, all I have to do is go to google and read information, my Brother you are on a Long thing...

Hint: Believe it or Not People are Making money from fiverr, and Till you get serious you will Never make money on the Platform...

RULES:
1. No Dropping of Emails Please
2. Adverts Are not Allowed in The Class
3. Everybody Must Contributes
4. Eating is Not Allowed in the Class (LOL)
5. Ask Question If you are Lost

Ready
Let The Lesson Began...
AKA Supergig247

1 Like

Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by TruthMustBeTold: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm in bruh..i know a couple of my friends that are into this fiverr thing too..i think its high time i hopped in too
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by justi4jesu(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, freelancer,upwork,Elance, PayPal with ease at 240 Exchange rate and get paid in Naira instantly.........

240 Exchange for $1

Contact on my profile
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Birniwa(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fiverr just disabled my account for attempting to circumvent my way around their systems. I made a mistake of reviewing my own account using using two different Fiverr accounts but with SAME payment option. To my surprise, Fiverr didn't realise about this until after 74 days when my account was already having $1784 (I made yet another silly mistake if not withdrawing the funds, I wanted them to reach $2,000 before I would withdraw) when Fiverr sent me a mail that my account had been disabled due to recent activities.

Now I need some kind advice here, I just registered for another Fiverr account using UK IP address on VPN, is it safe for me to log in to the new account using same old IP address that got my previous account blocked? God bless you as you reply with a help.
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Nlevel(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
I just. joined Fiverr.but with only one sale.how do I get. more sales as a Nigerian?
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Nlevel(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
I just joined Fiverr.but with only one sale.how do I get. more sales as a Nigerian?
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by justi4jesu(f): 2:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Nlevel:
I just. joined Fiverr.but with only one sale.how do I get. more sales as a Nigerian?

Also go to the buyers request section and send offers to clients
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by TruthMustBeTold: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:
Fiverr just disabled my account for attempting to circumvent my way around their systems. I made a mistake of reviewing my own account using using two different Fiverr accounts but with SAME payment option. To my surprise, Fiverr didn't realise about this until after 74 days when my account was already having $1784 (I made yet another silly mistake if not withdrawing the funds, I wanted them to reach $2,000 before I would withdraw) when Fiverr sent me a mail that my account had been disabled due to recent activities.

Now I need some kind advice here, I just registered for another Fiverr account using UK IP address on VPN, is it safe for me to log in to the new account using same old IP address that got my previous account blocked? God bless you as you reply with a help.
i've sent u a pm bruh..kindly reply plz..thanks
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by meetmal03(f): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
meetmal03:
Our Withdrawal rates still 240 for a dollar

Whatsapp:+447423097893
Text:08104323941

Check out our reviews on:

https://www.nairaland.com/2861091/withdraw-etc-via-paypal
Please I believe you Understand Common English... NO ADVERTS..S

MAKE YOUR POST AND POST ALL THESE ADVERTS OK
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:

I will really say it is not kind of safe.. remember your initial account was blocked via that IP, doing that automatically tells fiverr you are the kind of guy who operates many account... and they will put a close watch on you, which bot you and I know its very bad move for you...
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:

I will really say it is not kind of safe.. remember your initial account was blocked via that IP, doing that automatically tells fiverr you are the kind of guy who operates many account... and they will put a close watch on you, which bot you and I know its very bad move for you...
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello Guys.. First-- Sorry guys had been busy with some school stuffs...

Back to Class:
Now Students, before i give a post for today's Lesson, someone asked a question which i gave my candid answers to, but i notice he was having about $1000+ and still got his account blocked, please Guys, Fiverr is not a savings account... if you are going to leave any funds in fiverr let it not be more than $50 only, you might be asking why do I say So...? I will Just answer with "Meet those People with Funds when Liberty-reserve folded" you will vividly understand why i said what i said... always make withdrawal, presently we are trying to withdraw a blocked account cash of 200$, guess what fiverr are asking Us... Please send Us Your First Withdrawal Transaction details.... and the rest...
In a Nutshell Don't keep Accumulating cash on fiverr...

That's just by the way...

Now for today Lesson, As i said in my first post, I believe you all of you guys knows how to create a fiverr account...
Heard someone said he created a Nigerian Account and no much sells...

Brother Let me tel you the Bitter Secret-- "White people sees People in African as Scammers", not all Though...
Which mean I will not advise you starting on fiverr with a Nigerian IP, get or Buy a VPN specially for your system..

If you are just Upcoming, then Hotspotshield is always there for you to download and use...

and also make sure your gig username is also related to what you plan to sell e.g Unique_logo, Xpert_writer e.t.c
Not EmekaIke24 e.t.c
Write a good Description of what you plan selling and a nice looking image...

When you have done This, then on my next post we will deal on the best time to create a gig and why...?
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Nlevel(m): 5:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Skynet247:
Hello Guys.. First-- Sorry guys had been busy with some school stuffs...

Back to Class:
Now Students, before i give a post for today's Lesson, someone asked a question which i gave my candid answers to, but i notice he was having about $1000+ and still got his account blocked, please Guys, Fiverr is not a savings account... if you are going to leave any funds in fiverr let it not be more than $50 only, you might be asking why do I say So...? I will Just answer with "Meet those People with Funds when Liberty-reserve folded" you will vividly understand why i said what i said... always make withdrawal, presently we are trying to withdraw a blocked account cash of 200$, guess what fiverr are asking Us... Please send Us Your First Withdrawal Transaction details.... and the rest...
In a Nutshell Don't keep Accumulating cash on fiverr...

That's just by the way...

Now for today Lesson, As i said in my first post, I believe you all of you guys knows how to create a fiverr account...
Heard someone said he created a Nigerian Account and no much sells...

Brother Let me tel you the Bitter Secret-- "White people sees People in African as Scammers", not all Though...
Which mean I will not advise you starting on fiverr with a Nigerian IP, get or Buy a VPN specially for your system..

If you are just Upcoming, then Hotspotshield is always there for you to download and use...

and also make sure your gig username is also related to what you plan to sell e.g Unique_logo, Xpert_writer e.t.c
Not EmekaIke24 e.t.c
Write a good Description of what you plan selling and a nice looking image...

When you have done This, then on my next post we will deal on the best time to create a gig and why...?

following...
Re: ***exclusively Fiverr University*** 100 - 400 Level*** by Skynet247(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2016
pls do add me on whatzapp zero eight one triple eight zero five one zero nine

(1) (Reply)

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria / How To Own Clothes Brands With Just #50k.minimum Profit Of #200k Monthly / Trezor Offline Wallet To Secure Your Cryptro Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.