Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory (722 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory by bossOD: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
After Gov Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state was declared the authentic winner of the election, a man who is said to be a taxi driver from Oron has killed him self saying Umana umanna was suppose to win.

And my believe is that maybe he had bet and knowing he can't fulfilled the bet he killed him self. may his soul rest in peices.

Lessons we should all learn:
No politician is worth dying for.
No matter how bitter u feel suicide is not an option.
our life is more precious to God.
Where are we going after this life? Heaven or hell?
Re: Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory by Nellybank(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Even as one of the apc chapter coordinators, am still here on NL flexing my fingers and a common, i mean common idiot is busy killing himsel because of umana. My only pains is that you are not going to heaven, if not, i would hav killed myself and join u just to ensure that i give some angels a busy day seperating out fight. Mumu
Re: Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory by chriskosherbal(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory by carinmom(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Nellybank:
Even as one of the apc chapter coordinators, am still here on NL flexing my fingers and a common, i mean common idiot is busy killing himsel because of umana. My only pains is that you are not going to heaven, if not, i would hav killed myself and join u just to ensure that i give some angels a busy day seperating out fight. Mumu
So you believe the nonsense
Re: Madness An APC Supporter Commit Suicide After Gov Udom's Victory by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Nellybank:
ask the op for his sauce.

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down / I'll Not Resign As PDP Chairman,ffk Will Not Go Scot-free - Ali-modu Sheriff / Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.