Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Whats The Benefit Of Having High Alexa Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats The Benefit Of Having High Alexa Ranking (493 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Benefit Of Having High Alexa Ranking by AltarBoy1: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Some one showed me the ranking of my site on alexa. Since then, I have been wondering if there is any benefit of having a high rank in alexa, what are the features of a site that makes it to rank higher than others. For now, my site still ranks below 1M. Though its coming up almost on daily basis.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having High Alexa Ranking by lekky11: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day Nigerians,
Greetings from Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We the Devellopers at ELGGIBBOR HOUSE are celebrating a successful launch of our Company and are offering oppounities for you to own an Android app on google store for your Blog or Website for just #0, that is FREE people and the offer is valid for the FIRST 50 persons and you must have a minimum of 100 unique visits per day,
PS: we are actually going to verify if its is true,
The Earlies Bird gets the biggest Worm,
So What are you waiting for Guys?.
Hurry Up you don't wont to be left behind.
The details required are:
1) Your Website address
2) Your site Logo
3) Your site Name
4) Your admob id for monetiation so you will make more money from your site.
5) Your Contact details incase we need more info
Other informations will be sent to you.
Forward your Website details to elggibbor@gmail.com or sms 08117726405 or 08086002933 to get started.
Be Blessed
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having High Alexa Ranking by seoconsultant(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2016
AltarBoy1:
Some one showed me the ranking of my site on alexa. Since then, I have been wondering if there is any benefit of having a high rank in alexa, what are the features of a site that makes it to rank higher than others. For now, my site still ranks below 1M. Though its coming up almost on daily basis.

I will suggest you to read this lovely piece on the subject matter How To Improve Alexa Ranking

(1) (Reply)

Gbedusounds.com For Sale / New To Affiliate Makerting Then You Should Read This / Blacklisted Blogger Blog. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.