Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) (39523 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by commytosy(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Is This What Politics Has Been Reduced To In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures)

.This is what politics has been reduced to in Akwa ibom state. These bunch of cretins are celebrating the victory of their party at the supreme court and for them, this is the best way to celebrate.
With this kind of mentality, you can't blame the political elites who ride roughshod over you and only see you people fit for use as thugs for ballot box snatching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
They prefer PDP's change

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by commytosy(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
quid:
They prefer PDP's change
grin So soon?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
commytosy:

grin So soon?
yes na.
How u see am?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2016
And the most funny aspect of this acts (whether for APC,PDP,or even XYZ),is that the folks who indulge are either mendicants,riffraffs or indigents whose proximity chain with the government/governor is as long as the miles from Lagos to Borno state.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by psucc(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Whenever one is bin want of anything, it is advisable not to set precedent especially the abnormal.

The now APC started the political funeral.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by dulux07(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Some youths will never learn. Aw much do they get for all this.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by commytosy(f): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
quid:
yes na. How u see am?

hope u don't eat, sleep, even.....with phone? grin
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
commytosy:

hope u don't eat, sleep, even.....with phone? grin
LMAO
I like food, sleep and other things oh.
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by commytosy(f): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
psucc:
Whenever one is bin want of anything, it is advisable not to set precedent especially the abnormal.

The now APC started the political funeral.

I know APC started it, I am not against any party, I am against our behavior when it comes to politics. check very well, those people families r relaxing somewhere outside this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by omenka(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2016
What you'd NEVER find among these gatherings are the children or close relatives of the politicians for whom they are demonstrating these acts of savagery and barbarism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol. APC did same for PDP. It's no cause for alarm.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Wizprodigy: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Do to others what you want others to do to you. Apc started it against pdp now pdp don do their own that nonsense op they wail more than the deprived. Please just leave akwa ibom and go and face your state.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by yaki84: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2016
omenka:
What you'd NEVER find among these gatherings are the children or close relatives of the politicians for whom they are demonstrating these acts of savagery and barbarism.

dont be quick to attack bobo, when appeal annul d april 11 election in d state, apx guys blocked d entire roads leadingg to plaza, sweeping the roads as if dem dump aba n ariaria waste in uyo.
it is called payback in english, just a token of what dey did on d 18th of december when the appeal favoured dem.
someone opened a thread in respect to that, didnt see u fumed n castigate apc supporters for an unusual way of cel3brating.
so if u dont like it, SHUT UP N PASS!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by omenka(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
yaki84:

dont be quick to attack bobo, when appeal annul d april 11 election in d state, apx guys blocked d entire roads leadingg to plaza, sweeping the roads as if dem dump aba n ariaria waste in uyo.
it is called payback in english, just a token of what dey did on d 18th of december when the appeal favoured dem.
someone opened a thread in respect to that, didnt see u fumed n castigate apc supporters for an unusual way of cel3brating.
so if u dont like it, SHUT UP N PASS!
If I called you a fool, all I'd get is a ban. Go back to that thread and read my comment. It was even more critical than this.

You think I'm like most of you PDP supporters who would NEVER see anything wrong with what the party or her supporters do??

Get a brain and get a life.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Mutuwa:
And the most funny aspect of this acts (whether for APC,PDP,or even XYZ),is that the folks who indulge are either mendicants,riffraffs or indigents whose proximity chain with the government/governor is as long as the miles from Lagos to Borno state.
shut up! Akwa Ibom state has witnessed more developments than all the southwest states combine minus Lagos in the last sixteen years. Akwa ibom ayaya. Proudly Akwa Ibomite. Witchcraft broom not needed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by yaki84: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
omenka:
If I called you a fool, all I'd get is a ban. Go back to that thread and read my comment. It was even more critical than this.

You think I'm like most of you PDP supporters who would NEVER see anything wrong with what the party or her supporters do??

shut up and gerrahahia....
ifu

14 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by commytosy(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef .....come n see this people ohhhh grin
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Very shameful show. We need to know and understand that politics has LIMITS.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin
omenka:

E pain am die grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jobless touts!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Fisayo1212: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
They don't have job

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by stexsy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
APC would ve done worse....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by autolearner: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
@OP, Please Stop Sound Like a Dolt!
Where Was Your Over Righteous Self When This Was Done To The Other Party And a Sitting President?

Please Tuck In Your Hypocrisy & Remove The Speck In Your Eyes.
Let Them Troll The Best Way They Deem Fit In Peace.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by phreakabit(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am pretty certain some of us cheered and applauded when this very same action was carried out in Rivers state, aimed at PDP by pro-APC faithfuls. . . Am i wrong?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
commytosy:
This is what politics has been reduced to in Akwa ibom state. These bunch of cretins are celebrating the victory of their party at the supreme court and for them, this is the best way to celebrate.
With this kind of mentality, you can't blame the political elites who ride roughshod over you and only see you people fit for use as thugs for ballot box snatching.

Did you just arrive Nigeria?
APC does if ,PDP does it.
That's politics in Nigeria

Why are you acting like you haven't seen it done else where in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by tolexy007(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op, where were u wen some APc members in APC state where burning umbrela , tearing PDP membership cards and carrying Jonathan coffin all around is that not babaric? I didn't see ur comment or post den.... That is naija politiks for you No sense of humor

5 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Dandeson1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
.said it before and amma say it again, the problems of Nigeria is not bad greedy leadership but the gullible and stupid SUPPORTERS of any party. at this rate it will take us 700years to start getting it right,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
observing
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by anytexy: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
stexsy:
APC would ve done worse....
GBAM!
Re: PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) by amtaken(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
It all started 3 weeks ago when APC buried PDP in a very cheap small coffin, PDP resurrected and defeated APC on Wednesday. The result is what you see in the picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.