Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This (2259 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / See What Happened To A Woman Who Slept With Someone's Husband / Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by Bigpicture(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Recently I came across a screen grab of a conversation between the side chick and the wife of a man.  What amazed me was the temerity at which the side chick spoke to the man’s wife.  In the same chat,  the side babe commandeered the woman to go and open the door for her “baby”.  To make matters worse,  in seconds,  the woman was knocking at the door. As if that was not enough,  my colleague was recently blackmailed by his side chick,  Why?

Because he didn’t send his wife away as promised!

Seriously,  who does that?

Everyone knows how difficult it is to get an ordinary husband (talk less of the good ones) nowadays. Some ladies have devised several means just to be a Mrs so it is understandable when you see a side Chick making moves to change her status to wife, however this should not be done at the expense of another wife already at home not for the good of the wife at home, but for your own good!

Yes, your own good!

Do you have any doubts? Here are the reasons why

Married men are LAZY

Oooh yes, most married man are very very lazy! If u don’t believe ask any honest wife what else the husband does apart from providing money and fueling the generator. There are only a handful of men who help with household chores.

I know a man who can’t even change the electric bulbs in the house! His wife does minor electrical jobs in the house and she’s not even a science student! When you see a married woman, she’s not only a mother, but a seamstress, nurse, pleasure partner, cook, plumber, electrician, house help etc all rolled up in one!

Nigerian women are great! They control the house in a way that you won’t not even notice the men do nothing!

Married men are ‘CUSTOMIZED’

Any married man you see has been spoilt by the wife to an extent that he’s been customized for her and for her alone! Switching to another style, legacy etc can be very difficult.

If he’s doing anything now for you, going the extra mile, please know it’s because you are the extra (side) Chick, who went the extra mile to date a married man, once your status changes from side chick to wife, trust me, there’s an 80% per cent you would know the difference between ‘Bobo’ and Husband. My advise: look for a single man you can customized to your taste as any married man you are seeing is not only customized but spoilt!

Once a CHEATER, always a CHEATER

So he sends his wife away and makes you his wife. Things are going smoothly, you’ve had your dream wedding and you are in marital bliss.

Hol up, hol up, just hol up

There’s a 99% chance your old status would be replaced by another babe!

Ooh yes!

He will surely find another side chick just the same way he found you!

And if the side chick is as good as you are, chances are that you would soon be an ex wife! So why trouble yourself?

My advise: Do unto others as you would have them do to you

He might NEVER trust you

If he makes you his wife, he might be suspicious when you are around both single guys and even married men!

It’s that bad!

Be ready to be monitored, tagged, bugged etc

Just for him to be sure you didn’t go back to your old ways!

And what is a marriage without trust?

Every marriage has it challenges, its part of it.

Even relationships built on trust, shiver or even collapse when it encounters some challenges. How strong can a relationship but on ‘cheating’ from day one?

My advise: freedom is very sweet! Try locking yourself up and give the control of your movements to someone else, if you survive, one day, two days, three days…. Can you survive being locked up for the rest of your life?

He saw ‘YOU’ before marrying ‘HER’

If there’s anything interesting about being a man, is the variety of ladies available to you as a man, when you want to take your decision about who will be your life partner.

This is one of the most difficult decision a man takes! That’s why there are so many unmarried men recently.

Before that man you want to snatch from the poor woman married her, guess what, he saw your type, he didn’t marry.

He preferred his wife!

What’s the chance that after the honey moon blues, he would still want you? If you have a child and things change in the house, would he adapt or will he boot you out?

Finally, since you are very good, that you don’t only satisfy naive single men, but you satisfy well experienced married men. Why not put your knowledge and skills into proper work and leave the married men alone. Trust me,  it would only take half the effort to take a single man down and customize him to your taste!

Forget all this fallacy that married men more caring, matured and understanding than single men, its what it is, a fallacy!

Marriage cannot change a devil to a god, just like the leopard,  spots can’t be easily changed!

On behalf, of the married men, please leave us alone, it’s a new year and we want to save money and at least reciprocate the love our wives have always shown us!

http://ladygbeborun.com/4834-2/

2 Likes

Re: Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by HungerBAD: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Following.

1 Like

Re: Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by Flexherbal(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2016
She who has an ear, let her hear.
Re: Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by martyns303(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Well written.
Re: Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Trolls ain't playing. cheesy
Re: Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This by ladycomfort(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Story for the gods. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened / 5 Ways To Stop Your Man From Cheating / Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.