Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

University of Iceland. How to go about it. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University of Iceland. How to go about it. (2618 Views)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Nigerians In Iceland / Iceland Univerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University of Iceland. How to go about it. by IceKool: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hi all, I have been lurking around here for a while and it seems this community is so much fun. I just want to find out about Iceland. I have just been given admission to the University of Iceland. I am about to submit my application for a student visa to the Immigration Directorate in Iceland. However I have been giving a list of documents to send. I need help with a few:

1. Where and how can I legalise the documents I want to send. As I have been told to legalise the documents.

2. I need a address in Iceland to put on my application, so anyone in Iceland that can help with that.( I dont know how they expect me to have a address when I havent been there before)

3. Any help or advice on how to go about the whole process will be appreciated fro anyone who has done this before.

Thank you all in advance  smiley
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by IceKool: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2009
Any help yet?
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
Now! I guess you need to enlighten peeps on how you came about the admission and all, cos i did sent out an application to Iceland University some months ago to study my a program but up till now, i never got a response nor acknowledgment.

About how u shoulda go about yo visa issue. Uhm, here is the answer to your number 2 question

2. I need a address in Iceland to put on my application, so anyone in Iceland that can help with that.( I dont know how they expect me to have a address when I havent been there before)

Contact Information

University of Iceland
Sudurgata, IS 101 Reykjavík
Tel.: (+354) 525 4000
Fax: (+354) 552 1331
hi@hi.is, www.hi.is

Office of International Education
Neshagi 16, IS 107, Reykjavík
Tel.: +354 525 43 11
ask@hi.is, www.ask.hi.is

University of Iceland, Registration Office
Sudurgata, IS 101 Reykjavík
Tel.: +354 525 4309
nemskra@hi.is, www.hi.is

I guess you dont know about google. cheesy cheesy
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by eddy1977(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
i would really be surprised if u make it there. i live here in the states and wanted to go there for vacation but man i got so scared the commentaries i found about icelandic people. their attitude towards black folks. i would really like to know more from ur perspective especially if u make it there.
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by IceKool: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ brein. thanks i got all that information before. as u already know i got the admission already.
well i just sent my application with transcript and all that. na God do am o
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by IceKool: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
people's experiences differ and there opinion i s relative. i never go by what people say only. i ask for advice and i then make up my mind. i will let u know when i get there. All na God
Re: University of Iceland. How to go about it. by shotster50(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
Iceland is a very very expensive place to stay. Poster needs to do a whole lot of research on that especially if he hopes to work there which i seriously doubt is possible.

(1) (Reply)

One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? / Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. / Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.