Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR (26176 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Buhari Is In India For A Medical Visit / President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Pavarottii(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
HomeOfMe:
If it's an emergency and there's no alternative,yes. But not on just medical check-ups. This is one time too many. How would our hospitals here get better if all our "so called" leaders and lawmakers always choose hospitals abroad to go for check-up. Don't get me wrong,not that I'm judging them or saying they shouldn't go if they have serious health issues,but trust Nigerian politicians to take advantage of every opportunity they get and misuse it,for example to launder money,etc.
U wrote well... keep it up!
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by abbey621(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
HomeOfMe:
If it's an emergency and there's no alternative,yes. But not on just medical check-ups. This is one time too many. How would our hospitals here get better if all our "so called" leaders and lawmakers always choose hospitals abroad to go for check-up. Don't get me wrong,not that I'm judging them or saying they shouldn't go if they have serious health issues,but trust Nigerian politicians to take advantage of every opportunity they get and misuse it,for example to launder money,etc.

I can bet you the president is suffering from a serious ailment. For his age he's bound to be dealing with either diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis and so on. The president had a meeting abroad and he used that opportunity to see a medical doctor, forget the media trying to make it more than it seems, in my book it's no big deal. Our hospitals will get better when every other sector of the economy gets better, no amount of patronizing by citizens or our leaders would fix this, the main fix is more funding and better administration but unfortunately this is highly unlikely when the country is in huge debt!
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Remii(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Was this how GEJ went on check up, in a short while of 8months in 2011/2012?
is get same human as pmb? So you expect all human to fall sick or get medical checks the same way and date?, common get real. We should focus on issues not sentiments. Gej was <60yr, pmb is >70yrs,
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Otarkpa: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why is PMB visiting all these strange countries. We rebuke any hidden agenda o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by shammah1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Don't be a mess. Sahara are tired of sympathizing with Buhari & APC. The broom party is already divided. Even the blind can see that this government is disappointing and has no direction. Their only good in propaganda, lies and witch-hunting. It's almost a year since they took power and still nothing to show for it. Karma will hunt APC. Wailing form has finished.
sammyj:
OK. However, can we know say PMB wouldn't have attended if he is not sick abi. And what would the wailing wailers say about the SRs now that they are reporting this kind of news about PMB or is SR now owned by GEJ cohort and no longer owned by Tinubu as reported before PMB took over the mantle of power. God help Nigeria !!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by wiseoneking: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
caprini1:
What is shocking here? Everybody gets sick once in a while.....mtcheeeeew!
But as a Public figure, nothing hidding it as if he is carrying leprosy. He was looking very fragile why giving his speech in london. I felt sorry for the poor old man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Abugab(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
What is wrong with a man of his age to sick medical attention?
He didn't hide his visit to the doctors and what news is sahara reporters trying to generate from this?
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by wiseoneking: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
caprini1 post=:
What is shocking here? Everybody gets sick once in a while.....mtcheeeeew!
But as a Public figure, nothing hidding it as if he is carrying leprosy. He was looking very fragile why giving his speech in london. I felt sorry for the poor old man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by litetias(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
The way Buhari is travelling around the world in 90 days makes me think he is not sick

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by litetias(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
shammah1:
Don't be a mess. Sahara are tired of sympathizing with Buhari & APC. The broom party is already divided. Even the blind can see that this government is disappointing and has no direction. Their only good in propaganda, lies and witch-hunting. It's almost a year since they took power and still nothing to show for it. Karma will hunt APC. Wailing form has finished.
My friend start blowing whistle if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by arent88(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
alanposh:
End time presidio..

May his case be like that of abubakar of ekiti state

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..
u want the president to give u a job when u are dis dull.abubakar of ekiti state abi
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cover or what? Nothing wrong in that, after all sickness is allowed. Safe trip PMB and happy medical session.
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by lailo: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
But people said SR was a pro-Buhari?What we are now witnessing after now is dift 4rm wailers perceived image abt SR.Give it 2 dem,they are still d nigeria finest as far as investigative journalism is concern.
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Mr9iceGuy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Eziokwu ka ikwuru, passed out from nysc since June 2013, yet no job, if I hav one, will I maitain my position as class monitor on nairaland? I for dey buzy on duty call, now that the reverse is the case, let bubu case be like dat of #Abacha
and #Yaradua. I rest my case. Any Hausa/Fulani bad mouth?

alanposh:
End time presidio..

May his case be like that of abubakar of ekiti state

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by overlord77: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
omarithmetics:
I'm not even a buhari groupie or sympathizer but this is just lame reporting

It may sound lame, but av got insider info that this story is actually true. The Syrian thingy was All a cover up for his medical emergency
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
arent88:
u want the president to give u a job when u are dis dull.abubakar of ekiti state abi

All I wanted to say was audu Buh wait ...
Don't tell me am now a celeb here that you have to follow my as***s all around..
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mr9iceGuy:
Eziokwu ka ikwuru, passed out from nysc since June 2013, yet no job, if I hav one, will I maitain my position as class monitor on nairaland? I for dey buzy on duty call, now that the reverse is the case, let bubu case be like dat of #Abacha

Bros. U b old man in d system oooo...

I passed out last year Buh am managing minial job though the money is small..

Buh if I can't leave it to avoid ulcer.

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by CltrAltDel: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:
Let's hope we don't have another Yar'Adua in our hands. shocked

You cant take a pig out of the mud!!!
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by gare(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Toeyoursea:
q

No Sir. The same way you have the right to choose whether you want to eat eba or Pizza, Buhari has the right to decide where to seek medical attention.

In the news in the link below, it was reported that 6 million Americans travel for surgery abroad annually.

http://news.health.com/2009/04/08/traveling-treatment/
You said 6 million, does that include the President?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by asamaigho(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
prelinctus:

The issue here is not about being sick or seeing a doctor. The issue is why did he have to travel overseas to get the treatment? So he doesn't trust the hospitals in a country he presides over?

is d hospital dat pdp couldnot fix in 16yrs?...
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by 989900: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sowore no dey go see dokita?
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nairadays: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

Look even the so called thief Ibori manage to install a world class Teaching hospital on his home town servicing and teaching Deltans. whith that mega money cut from the budget for that clinic in Aso Rock is nearly that for the whole hospital in Nigeria unu nor see that one?

Who is the so called thief? Ibori was cleared in Nigeria but convicted in the UK and so what are you saying?

Back to our President, the man said he has his doctors based in the UK 38 years and running now, since 1978, though he should have flown them down here to aso villa but he wants to attend the Syria summit.
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
prelinctus:

The issue here is not about being sick or seeing a doctor. The issue is why did he have to travel overseas to get the treatment? So he doesn't trust the hospitals in a country he presides over?
including the one they budgeted 3b for to 'discourage public officials from seeking medical help abroad'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by poseidon12: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Everyone of us is sick. It is natural for people to sick and it is also their right to seek medical attention. Buhari is not a super human being, he is a human being capable of being sick. There is nothing wrong for him to go for medical check up.

So everyone that is sick also goes to London for treatment? Is Buhari really leading by example? Wasting our scarce foreign exchange but expecting us to conserve by seeking solution locally. One chance if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nawa4nl: 4:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Its no secret that GMB is sick.

Yar'adua part 2. undecided
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Mr9iceGuy:

I passed out last yr. Though I v been working before I passed out Buh d salary is a chewing gum salary not up to a peanut own.. Buh I v to be managing it for itachiiiii ulcer.

Ulcer aburooo broda mmadu

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by GreyLaw(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
sweetgala:

I find it most stupid, inconsequential the idea that certain individuals may be shocked a 74 year old man can not aspire to the same healthy standards of his 58 year old predecessor.

Dwight Eisenhower is by a long mile one of the greatest military leaders not just modern times but ever, also one of the greatest presidents in the US and a great leader who eschewed peace, prosperity and progress.

Must I remind you all that he was a rather unhealthy man who suffered a severe heart attack before his second term. Or that Franklin Roosevelt was a sickly child who latter as president spent a considerable amount of time in a wheelchair, that did not stop him from registering his name as a leader, Teddy Roosevelt was shot in an assassination attempt and had a bullet with him lifelong.

Nice talk, but look up your use of "eschew" in a dictionary. I think it's wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed / Who Is The Highest Ranking Military Officer In Nigeria Today? / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.