Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

#lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) (26376 Views)

Stephen Kiprotich Wins Lagos City Marathon 2018 (Photo, Video) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Prince Kennedy Is WPF, World Power Lifting Champion 2016. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by ipledge10(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Akkord for Naija grin

I can dream ehn
no be only Akkord but Honda also
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by Bleszin(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
before i comment, can somebody tell me d position of patoranking,olamide nd co.
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by Akkord4gov: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
ipledge10:
no be only Akkord but Honda also

grin grin grin grin,bad bro
You don't even believe a Nigerian like u
I can
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by ipledge10(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

grin grin grin grin,bad bro
You don't even believe a Nigerian like u
I can
Nigeriano are good for short distance races...but there was a guy from lautech,they call him indomie. Nigga use like 3 laps to win 1500m at 2014 Nuga

1 Like

Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by iambabaG: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
krattoss:
now somebody with better experience should tell me how this competition has improved Nigeria's economy.

As in ehnnn.. I'm very interested myself!!
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by umehmj(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Though they are ugly grin but they are known for that. It is their talent,even winning on Nigeria soil

Naija only get mouth,very lazy set of people tongue
Before you start abusing,not every Naija o but 95% tongue wink grin

bros you have to consider many things before writing off Nigerians. things like topography. Ethiopia, kenya and other east African countries have high lands. most of them live on hills and you know the higher the altitude the scantier the oxygen. What this means is that they train on mountains with very little supply of oxygen. so naturally they should do better than athletes training on low altitude, Nigeria inclusive. they are undisputed world champions so long Marathon is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by jeje123(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

True,Naija get work and na amebo
Lara filed for divorce,Psquare going with ashawo and soon u go hear Zarah Buhari got pregnant for Akkord grin
All of u nah case study very creative indeed
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by smsshola(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Though they are ugly grin but they are known for that. It is their talent,even winning on Nigeria soil

Naija only get mouth,very lazy set of people tongue
Before you start abusing,not every Naija o but 95% tongue wink grin

U nko?
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by Akkord4gov: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
smsshola:

U nko?

I am handsome tongue
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
dominique:

Just like thy cheat in the London, Boston and New York marathon right? Why not just congratulate someone for a well deserved achievement?
The cheat i used doesn't really mean they cheated their way to win marathon competitions. I mean they re blessed. They re too good in this area.

1 Like

Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
SMH Ethiopia SMH angry
lyk fr angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by Gamesmart: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
krattoss:
now somebody with better experience should tell me how this competition has improved Nigeria's economy.

First of all tell us why you think or want it to improve Nigeria's economy.
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by spoman: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
alanposh:

I love that
I hate that.
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by dcambition(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
DonUjay:
Yeye Nigerians! All we know how to do is Partying, straffing, eating Pounded Yam and FuFu...then Proceed to Wail about Bad Governance (with tooth-pick In our mouth)

How can a Kenyan come here to win our marathon

Egbon DonUjay, is it your marathon? if its the $50,000 u want, go and take it.... Kenyans participate in HongKong and other countries marathon too
Re: #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) by ochallo: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
if you think he made fifteen million naira in two hours then you don't know what it takes to prepare for a marathon. By the way, the boston marathon first prize winner gets three times of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games / Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. / Mikel Obi Says That Conte Benched Him At Chelsea Because He Represented Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.