Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 (40702 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th August 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by donbrowser(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
viickerz:

man u has experience.. look at how liverpool flopped in the champions league last season..

trust me.. even cska moscow will trash leicester

English football has been below par for the past four years..

the only club that is playing football of international standard in England is Man city..

forget the fact that they were beaten today.. man city is english footballs only hope in europe/ UCL

Poor analysis. Chelsea has consistently reached Champions League's last eight for many years and u come here to praise mancity in europe that has just managed to qualify for last 32 for the first time in 3/4 appearances. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by KingTom(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
khattab02:
hehehehehe......... grin

Arsenal fans already being cocky even before their own game tomorrow, ahead of their clash with Leicester next week....

grin grin grin I dey laffff....
Baba I'm a Man United fan if I be Assnal fan I no go call them assnal na grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=20pt]

Android games/app's
http://expocreek.com/site_120.xhtml

Symbian games/app's http://expocreek.com/site_121.xhtml

Java games/apps http://expocreek.com/site_122.xhtml

Best olamide wizkid davido click
http://expocreek.com/list/music/ hurry now and download free files as fast as twice
[/size]
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Segadem(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Leicester no dey smile this season o. Like play like play, season dey go, like play like play dem go win league. But one thing is certain, next season will be hell for them. They might even get relegated. Why? Because they've got the champions league to play as well as other loads of competitions. They wouldn't even go past the group stages in the CL, I can't even imagine them representing england in the CL. They will definitely need to buy players but due to their inexperience in signing good players, they would sign the wrong players who will never gel. I must say kudos to them this season and if anything even happens at the end, they must be given all the credit for one of the greatest league season upsets of all time.
Coming from a hardened Chelsea fan. Supporter and registered fan of Chelsea since 1998

bro, who knows tomorrow? grin
One of my friends says " I can bet with my life that Leicester will not be among top 4 before Dec 25 2015"
...and he goes further " Southampton did more than them last season yet they didn't make top 4"

BTW, I see a 'compact team' in this team, and I see two or three future stars in this team. a beg what experience do they need again if they can win one of the most prestigious league in the world? if they beat Liverpool last week and defeat man city in their home this week then let me reserve my comment.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by kingsmok(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
MyLady11:
Bonus match to Mancity
I have given the league to leceister city they deserve it
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by donbrowser(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
holuphisayor:

Thank u
But dis guys won me over times without number.
Wetin concern barca with epl now??
Its normal to drop points, only a dullard wont credit this guys.
These guys

Remember what you did to me in the betting thread when i asked people to go read my story?
Hahahaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by holuphisayor(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
donbrowser:

These guys

Remember what you did to me in the betting thread when i asked people to go read my story?
Hahahaha
LoL..... grin
How far?
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Unclerukus: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
zheroes:
that's a joke!!!! why not travel to meet the monks and don't read before your exams ?? joke...
spirituality is deep and mysterious topic . I don't expect everyone to relate to it.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Satex(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Leceister City will travel to Emirates Stadium next weekend. Anybody who can reach Wenger should help me pass this message: Leceister should be beaten blue blank. Arsenal should make we the fans proud again.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by redcliff: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fkforyou:

There is still time for the league standings to turn around. Dont forget, Arsenal normally are in form towards the ends of the season.

Make we dey see na
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Segadem(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
viickerz:
walahi.. this leicester city of a club suprise me..

if they go to the champions league or europa , they will be beaten blue black and booted back to england..

they wont even leave the group stages..

cos, they cant beat sevilla, wolfsburg, psg etc
u ppl will not stop to amaze me,has sevilla top the laliga table in the last eight years and when last did your Wolfsburg top bundesliga table? That's what our coach said about Iheanacho that he is not mature enough to play for national team[Super Eagle] now rejected at home but accepted abroad.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Segadem(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lero15:
If Leicester wins this league, it would be a big shame on Arsene Wenger
na Arsene Wenger be only coach whey hey EPL?
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Akinz0126(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
tgmservice:
Greed is man city's curse u have a good coach doing well then u unsettle him

You said it all. Just the way real madrid had ancelotti and stupid perez showed him the exist door even before his contract expired.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by khattab02: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
* Should Leicester City go ahead to win the league, Leicester City keeper Kasper and former Man united keeper peter would be the first father and son Goalkeeper to win the premier league.

* Leicester City have scored the opening goal (16) in their premier league games more than any other side in the league.

* Leicester City have lost just one of their last 16 premier league away matches (W10 D5 L1).

* Only Everton has stopped Man City from scoring at the Etihad in their last 28 home matches.

* Man City won last season's correponding fixture 2-0 against Leicester City when Leicester were 7 points adrift 4th from the bottom .

* Man City are now 6 points behind Leicester from top spot who now top 5th placed Man united with 13 points and 4th placed Arsenal with 8 points.

#Incredible!!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by khattab02: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingTom:
Baba I'm a Man United fan if I be Assnal fan I no go call them assnal na grin
hehehehehe....... Sorry!!! I been don dey wait for their usual boastful pride.

Pele.....
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
khattab02:
hehehehehe....... Sorry!!! I been don dey wait for their usual boastful pride.

Pele.....
dem go soon come I just say make I open floor for them grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by vislabraye(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
viickerz:

man u has experience.. look at how liverpool flopped in the champions league last season..

trust me.. even cska moscow will trash leicester

English football has been below par for the past four years..

the only club that is playing football of international standard in England is Man city..

forget the fact that they were beaten today.. man city is english footballs only hope in europe/ UCL

How far has Man. City gone in Europe ? They've not gone beyond second round.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Flashh: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Epic win. cool

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by khattab02: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingTom:
dem go soon come I just say make I open floor for them grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by khattab02: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
vislabraye:

How far has Man. City gone in Europe ? They've not gone beyond second round.
lol.... I wondered what basis he was using?
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
nor go craze oh

If I hear man.....shitty.... They don collect Na. Remaining arsenal
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by UrbanMystique: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
cooljude:
Lies, didn't Athletico Madrid win their league, what of Wolfsburg. Stop the hyping.
guy, athletico has good reputation in Spain. They are the biggest club in Madrid after real Madrid ... Athletico is not a small club. Did Wolfsburg win or ever top the German league table with Bayern or Dortmund there?

Leceister just gained promotion to premier league from relegation and they are already on top of the league table. Relegation o.. The top 4 teams on english table are not even top teams in Europe except for may be arsenal, but then they are yet to win any European cup .. Premier league is competitive. not those boring and predictable European leagues..

After 10 games, you could tell Barcelona is wining again, and Bayern is winning again. But england, after 26 games, you still can't predict who will go to champions league let alone win the league.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by drss(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
vickylala239:

Okk
oboy dah ur picture way u post, na which story be dat why d woman hold d man sugar cane u get d link grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Fkforyou(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Herrmes:
Them shock me.

Like film trick...... grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by TFLAME(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
TFLAME:

I gave em straight win @5.25 odds .. I was expecting them to win with a lucky goal 0 - 1 , but now dem surprise me #Godblessthatteam .. Now waiting for Sunderland - 2x

My 8.35 odds for today went all green smiley smiley.. Sunderland thank you too
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by SQLmastar(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
donphilopus:
Leicester holds the title come May. No doubt!

Punters in the as$, the odds for Leicester to win is 5.5 odds and I'm extremely sure they're gonna win. Why not risk it with 5K to win about 25.5K?
thumbs up bro… I tried and it worked cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by bezimo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Up Leicester City.I hope they win the league.They are showing the true hallmark of chiampions. Any team can win it except arsenal!!!
We in Chelsea hand over the EPL trophy to Leicester City.We would collect it back next season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by donphilopus: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
SQLmastar:
thumbs up bro… I tried and it worked cheesy

Great. .!
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Samunosuke(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
As an Arsenal fan that can see his team is not serious about the league, let Leicester City carry the league. They deserve it with all their hardwork, focus and determination.
Only thing is that Arsenal will beat them next week. Best they can pray for is a draw.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by ekwuzzy17(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
omo dis leiscester team don turn dream team with dere asian juju method kudos to them
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by Eluwilussit(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
donbrowser:

Poor analysis. Chelsea has consistently reached Champions League's last eight for many years and u come here to praise mancity in europe that has just managed to qualify for last 32 for the first time in 3/4 appearances. Mtcheew

Dude us sick. City ke? Leicester will surprise Europe too. Before then, let them surprise England first.
Re: Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 by judedwriter(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na wa o...leicester city dey use jazzzz? C how they use man city play for their backyard...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.