Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari (29234 Views)

Presidential Jet Departs London, Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Around 4:30pm / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Issues About Buhari's Personal Doctors In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Get well soon and come home to finish what you started. You asked for presidency and we gave it to you. No running away

10 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u like, come and u don't sef. Cos am beginning to ponder on ur significance to Nigerians. He should check himself well oooo. He must come back ooo. All the things he started. He must finish it ooo. The economy he is taking down south. He should come and revive it back. No hiding place for u, u think u can run away abi?

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by BurukutuMallam: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ask them o
One chance government

ZombieNation:
And who is going to use the Aso Rock clinic that has a budget more than all 16 federal teaching hospitals combined?

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Emekamex(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari is a bloody hypocrite, Mr. Integrity indeed.

10 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by chesterlee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Truth is gradually coming out!

Same man that claimed to be poor and couldn't buy an election form. SMH

I pity the gullible Nigerians that believed him!

12 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by annexworld(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
#saibaba
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by banmee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:
Black people have no shame at all. Imagine a president of a country traveling to another country for check up. Imagine Obama traveling to Russia for medical check up...lol. What's stopping him from fitting a world-class, state of the art medical facility at Villa, with his doctors in London on-call to fly in when needed to attend to him. I cannot understand black people. There is something wrong with the brain of a black man.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But put yourself in his position; would you put your life in the hands of crazy people?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Pataki: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is very wrong from Mr. President.

Are your personal cars also in London? Are your personal items also in London? There is no justified reason whatsoever for Mr. President as a public office holder to have his medical treatment attended to abroad. Am sorry I do not buy into this his statement.

Afterall, he lost his own daughter here in Nigeria. Or was his daughter not been attended to by his personal doctor in London? Something is just not right here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
ZombieNation:
And who is going to use the Aso Rock clinic that has a budget more than all 16 federal teaching hospitals combined?
Now you have asked a kwestion

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Abeymills(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yeye govt inpersonified dis wil b d most corrupt govt of d century

6 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by kel5000(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
magicalx:

Change! You still have your doctors in UK with no plans of getting the expertise down to Nigeria, and still doing all the same things done in the past
BooAra Na babanla hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Reference(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Change the game not the players. Restructure Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by benELOHIM7(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Exactly! What is he saying?
Justiyke4u:
What exactly is he saying?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by phreakabit(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
urbanmonk:
And all his fanatical supporters don't even have a doctor of their own in Nigeria

What do you mean?!
We don't need doctors in Nigeria.
We have Pharmacies Chemist! angry

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by omogin(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Owing doctors 3 months salary in Nigeria. Taking the money to pay doctors in the UK. Changi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by anytexy: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
DrayZee:
Where are the zombies?
Let me see how they will defend this one.
Remember "even if Buhari gives Zombies stone, nail, and wood they will eat it with joy and tell you is salad. which to me wii not move this nation forward. We need to jointly criticize or condemned when ever he err... after all he is not God. Only God is beyond mistake.

6 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by billbonesmd(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
And he was said that he'd stop Nigerian public servants from seeking foreign medical care..
1 Chance indeed!
Pataki:
This is very wrong from Mr. President.

Are your personal cars also in London? Are your personal items also in London? There is no justified reason whatsoever for Mr. President as a public office holder to have his medical treatment attended to abroad. Am sorry I do not buy into this his statement.

Afterall, he lost his own daughter here in Nigeria. Or was his daughter not been attended to by his personal doctor in London? Something is just not right here.

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Even with the N3billion for the State House Clinic?

Again, how many vacations is the President entitled to in a year?

7 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by anonimi: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
..........so why the billions on State house clinic while our teaching hospitals are STARVED of

- funds,
- equipment and
- professional staff?

How did we end up with these people who have no regard whatsoever for their fellow citizens?
No regard at all, chai!!!

The Nigerian government is proposing to spend more on capital projects at the State House Medical Centre this year than it would provide for the 16 teaching hospitals belonging to it.

If the proposed budget is approved as presented to federal lawmakers, the State House Clinic will get N787million more in capital allocation than all the 16 teaching hospitals combined.

The State House Medical Centre is a facility that provides healthcare for President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, their families and other employees of the Presidency, all possibly less than a thousand.
Federal teaching hospitals cater for the heath needs of millions of Nigerians, train medical doctors and other health professionals for the nation while also serving as top medical research centres.

A breakdown of the 2016 Appropriation Bill shows that a total of N3.87billion has been allocated for capital projects at the State House Clinic.

In contrast, the country's 16 federal government-owned teaching hospitals individually only got a fraction of the allocation made for the presidential clinic.
According to the proposed budget, N212,539,245 has been allocated for capital projects at the University of Lagos Teaching Hospital in Lagos, one of the country's most populous states, while the capital allocation for the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Kaduna, is N230,904,795.

Similarly, the capital allocation for the:

University College Hospital, Ibadan, is N230,904,795;
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu (N218,335,908);
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (N212,886,502);
Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital, Ile Ife (N162,622,221);
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (N166,802,164);
University of Jos Teaching Hospital (N228,717,880); and
University of Port Harcourt (N169,498,392).

The capital allocation for other hospitals are:

University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (N201,082,446);
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (N215,151,873);
Usman Dan Fodio University Teaching hospital, Sokoto (N279,000,000);
Aminu Kano University Teaching Hospital (N210,380,376);
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi (N166,188,931);
University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (N198,715,702); and
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (N229,005,992).

Health industry experts consider the annual huge capital allocation to the State House Medical Centre as "outrageous and baffling".

"It is unbelievable to see that Buhari is continuing in the tradition of pampering the State House Clinic every year with outrageous capital allocations while teaching hospitals that cater for several millions of people are allowed to rot," an official at the National Hospital, Abuja, told PREMIUM TIMES. He requested not to be named for fear he might be victimised by the administration.

In the 2015 budget, which gave N150million capital vote to the hospital, the equipment to be procured and the projects for execution were clearly spelt out. So also were the amounts to be spent on each equipment and project.

But this year, the presidency failed to indicate how it plans to spend the about N4billion it proposes to spend on capital projects at the hospital. It is a one-line item in the budget, and there is no breakdown of what equipment would be procured and what project would be executed.

By virtue of the huge allocation to the State House Medical Centre President Buhari, Vice President Osinbajo, their families and their staff at Aso Rock are assured of state-of-the-art medical care.

However, millions of Nigerians, many of them poor voters, who bought into the president's message of change, are to continue to make do with decrepit facilities in under-funded teaching hospitals and other government-owned health facilities across the country.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197828-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals-2.html

Did anyone say that Buhari is an incorruptible man of integrity? If I hear anyone say that ehn angry shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511007_twimg20150606110231_jpeg39a981c3e395cdad91109dd852e5cd67

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by kaziblake(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's not a new thing in nigeria.

Rich people doctors are usually based abroad.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
He claims to be a poor man with just over one million naira in his account, mud house and 150 cows

Yet, his personal doctor since 1978 is in England

Not forgetting his kids are studying in England

Who are you fooling?

Con-tea-new.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by anonimi: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
kaziblake:

I thought the man said he is so poor that he could not even pay for his APC nomination form and has had 150 cows forever.
Was he telling LIES then as usual

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Tequilah: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Obama's personal doctor is in London.
British prime minister's personal doctor is in India.

Provide proof of your assertions, please....

kaziblake:

Which is why most of our hospitals have been turned into consulting clinics, instead of centres of excellence.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by anonimi: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by anonimi: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Obama's personal doctor is in London.
British prime minister's personal doctor is in India.

You go keee persin with lafta for hia oh walahi
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by OLADD: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
ZombieNation:
The man's hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens.

Did you just say hypocrisy? That's an understatement. He's a master of foolery and hoax. A perfect blend with APC.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by truthspeaks: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why won't they complain. Z buhari nt using tax payers money abi na him personal cash him de use. Aso rock clinic is worth #3.7bn way more than d medical institutions around d country yet d president ddnt deem it fit 2 bring his personal doctors over here thereby also affecting our foreign exchange. Wit dis action, buhari z simply a hypocrite by nt leading by example. So much 4 d change he professes.
Ijaya123:
He is entitled to it

Reading some of the comments above, it's like some people have been destined to complain at anything Buhari. Unfortunately, theirs is no cure for their headache.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by PeinDanzo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time personal doctors
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who else if not me.
ZombieNation:
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by yonextbf: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
I tire o
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by kaziblake(f): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

I thought the man said he is so poor that he could not even pay for his APC nomination form and has had 150 cows forever.
Was he telling LIES then as usual

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
politicians been deceiving nigerians since 1900.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by dotcom4real(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
All I just see in dis govt is not surprising,politician are gud in makin promising during campaign,but different story wen elected,I wonder why just 1 fed state clinic of abj have huge allocation dan all fed hospitals in Nigeria dat is used by millions of people,likes of Olisa Mentu and Dasuki were denial bail for supposed treatment in abroad,but the president can go out der for his own treatment,der is God oo,but It is WELL. God will Heal our Land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.