Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari (29233 Views)

Presidential Jet Departs London, Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Around 4:30pm / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Issues About Buhari's Personal Doctors In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Okanokan(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:
What exactly is he saying?

My Broda that's what i want to find out from you. Have you deciphered what he is saying?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by bigtt76(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmm ...we don see finish shocked

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Billygee2u: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
magicalx:

Change! You still have your doctors in UK with no plans of getting the expertise down to Nigeria, and still doing all the same things done in the past
Ask him where is the change?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
I guess obama's doctors are also in Saudi Arabia,Dubai or Australia. What is wrong with our leaders,both the clueless and the "so called" incorruptible ones. Even though we know you need to go for medical check-up,why rub it on our faces because you know we can do nothing about it. How can our healthcare system get better with this kind of frequent medical trips. I'm sure his life is more precious than the lives of the average Nigerians who risk their lives in our ill-equipped hospitals in Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by poseidon12: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
cutetopsey:
PMB, why London?

Are you saying Nigerians doctors are not competent enough??

Or there is no well equipped and adequate technology for his check up and treatment here?

Anyway, I trust PMB will lead by example......Find it hard to believe is true

BTW, you can now successfully get rid of excess tummy fats with our natural products, check my signature for more details

So you have still not realized you entered one chance in Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Billygee2u: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
magicalx:

Change! You still have your doctors in UK with no plans of getting the expertise down to Nigeria, and still doing all the same things done in the past
Ask him where is the change?
he's a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Billygee2u: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I guess obama's doctors are also in Saudi Arabia,Dubai or Australia. What is wrong with our leaders,both the clueless and the "so called" incorruptible ones. Even though we know you need to go for medical check-up,why rub it on our faces because you know we can do nothing about it. How can our healthcare system get better with this kind of frequent medical trips. I'm sure his life is more precious than the lives of the average Nigerians who risk their lives in our ill-equipped hospitals in Nigeria!
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Pasca07: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But put yourself in his position; would you put your life in the hands of crazy people?
crazyv people? so Nigerians are crazy? if number one citizen can't trust the country he govern,then this country is finished.....
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by banmee(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pasca07:
crazyv people? so Nigerians are crazy? if number one citizen can't trust the country he govern,then this country is finished.....

Do the actions and mentality of Nigerians on a daily seem normal to you?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by poseidon12: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
kaziblake:
It's not a new thing in nigeria.

Rich people doctors are usually based abroad.

Really? I thought you guys told us before the election that Buhari is poor; so poor that he could not pay for his presidential nomination form?
So he is one of the rich people now?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by poseidon12: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tequilah:

Provide proof of your assertions, please....
I believe he was being sarcastic.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by kaziblake(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
poseidon12:

Really? I thought you guys told us before the election that Buhari is poor; so poor that he could not pay for his presidential nomination form?
So he is one of the rich people now?
I didn't vote for anybody neither do I have pvc.

We all knows politicians lie during campaign's.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nonybb:
[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO YEMI OSINBAJO OUR NEW PRESIDENT AS BUHARI IS INCAPACITATED IN HIS LONDON SICK BED
Now, welcome, Mr President Yemi Osinbajo. I remember when you were once the Vice President; I never stopped at nothing in envisioning of your prospect as a likely and well preferred president. Judging from your relative obscurity, it was a bewilderment that you had indeed supplanted the position of your predecessor. Now, you have a work to do; do not tool the part of that man called Buhari. He was an ethnic bigot, a dictator, an absolutist and a Gambarian gerontocrat of Daura extract. He appointed his kinsmen only in revelant positions at the Federal level; its a barefaced accusation that never elucidated any atom of response from him. During his tenure, Nigerians are more deeply divided within themselves ethnically, cleaving into two ideologist of the Jonathanians and the Buharist. I thereby implore you sir, to make amends; to shun the temptations of falling a victim of being labelled nepotistic and brainless. Nigeria is a complex territory to ever dreamt of having a leader as bias as Buhari. We are at your mercy to correct this anomaly.
Long Live The Office Of President Yemi Osinbajo
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
__Apologist Azolike Nonso Afamefuna[/b]

BUBU was trying to play with our collective intelligence by telling us THAT HIS PERSONAL DOCTOR IS BASED IN LONDON. Lol.

But trust his gullible supporters, they will swallow it like a delicious meal.

OSIBANJO IS OUR PRESIDENT AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

BUHARI IS NOT HEALTHY ENOUGH TO RULE US

THIS IS UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA season 2.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by karashita: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Meaning
Why waste so much money on the State House clinic then,when they know they will still travel abroad to see their 'personal doctors',even when they have common cold.
We are really 'blessed ' with sensitive leaders in this country.
Lord have mercy!
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by StunningCEO: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

You go keee persin with lafta for hia oh walahi

And you will not kill us with pictures and irrelevant trash.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by tolustx(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
So much for a cattle rearer.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by darlenese(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
I never knew there were no Doctors in Nigeria undecided
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by campusflavour: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am a wailer, God is our personal doctor because if na by money chai chai chai, all this suffering you are sharing
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by jude90(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
so after budgeting 3.87 billion naira for aso rock clinic he still travel out for medical check up? who is fooling who here?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Caseless: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Purej:
Mr. President wants Nigerians to look inward and consume our own goods and servies, but here is the same man travelling to UK for medical treatment.

Is it that we dont have good Doctors here, He's deceiving himself big time.

The expected change we voted for is vanishing into the air and our patience is running thin
I just don't know what you guys want. When in his first budget, he gave the clinic in aso rock some allocations to avoid traveling out for treatment, you guys still complain. I know you didn't vote BUHARI.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by kaziblake(f): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tequilah:

Provide proof of your assertions, please....

Which is why most of our hospitals have been turned into consulting clinics, instead of centres of excellence.
Exactly!

The so called nigerian goverment don't patronised our's.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Harfisco(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
I love baba buhari sooooooooooooooo much
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by diegwu01: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wailers will always wail. Wailing since March 2015 till May 2023.

A president of a country, the C-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, cannot see his regular doctor in UK for
a quick Check up? Una Wailing neva start. grin grin grin
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
That is why doctors go on strike....not because of foreign medical trips but because Nigeria's medical setup is bad.

Face it...our hospitals are in a bad state. And fixing them is going to involve money. And the amount of money needed per hospital is more than the N3.8Bn spent on State House Hospital.

It means high taxes,an end to corruption in the hospital,and increase in hospital fees.

Because....let's be honest....Nigeria does not have the money to fund hospitals adequately.We keep hospital fees low because we are poor....meanwhile...our hospitals stay broke.

That's why the rich fly out and the poor suffer for cheap hospital.

Honestly....Buhari should come home and get treated in the local hospital. But that is not going to happen unless government and the people of Nigeria make sacrifices....starting with getting rid of corruption.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Query

1 Like

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Dubemkelly(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
But nice nobody asked you of this epistle, go visit them but then why not in Nigeria, u give us kuli kuli here and go abroad to get sausage. You try
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by TijaniAbu: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tomorrow PMB will be shouting "we will curb health tourism". Change.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Vick4rill(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:
Black people have no shame at all. Imagine a president of a country traveling to another country for check up. Imagine Obama traveling to Russia for medical check up...lol. What's stopping him from fitting a world-class, state of the art medical facility at Villa, with his doctors in London on-call to fly in when needed to attend to him. I cannot understand black people. There is something wrong with the brain of a black man.
lol wat of u?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Holyman3(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
What a fool this old man is.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by GNonny: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ijaya123:
He is entitled to it

Reading some of the comments above, it's like some people have been destined to complain at anything Buhari. Unfortunately, theirs is no cure for their headache.

Hian!!!
what exactly is he entitled to?

whatever happened to the presidential staff clinic that billions of naira has been spent on fixing??
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by fxseven(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
I blame the fellas who casted their vote for this man.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Amustical(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kai......we don enter one chanc! Who did this country offend?
Lie lie everywhere. Even the so call saint BUhaarrRry is worser than worse.
Meanwhile, I have seen the old budget
Congratulations nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.