Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict (452 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict by dmediator555(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2016
There is no point assuming all is well or bad. Let's speak out, positive or negative, who knows someone higher than the Supreme court might just read this and intervene speedily , just an assumption shall.

Re: Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict by zendy: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Although not from Abia, I was hoping that Alex Otti would carry the day. Sadly, it was not to be. Oh well, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict by naijapips02: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
dude just move on.

1 Like

Re: Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict by excellencyabia1: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2016
I am afraid of this government not because OVI is a bad person but the means through which he won the election. ochendo have shown us what he can do and is all about himself not the state having played Uche Oga. because all the money spent to secure all this proceedings must be recovered and pay back to where it was obtained. so if that be the case abians will pay for it and that is entering from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Abians Say Your Mind Concerning Supreme Court Verdict by obasiken: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2016
excellencyabia1:
I am afraid of this government not because OVI is a bad person but the means through which he won the election. ochendo have shown us what he can do and is all about himself not the state having played Uche Oga. because all the money spent to secure all this proceedings must be recovered and pay back to where it was obtained. so if that be the case abians will pay for it and that is entering from frying pan to fire.

My brother that is also my fear. Look at the people he has surrounded himself with. Ude okoh, allen nwachukwu, cosmas ndukwe, chief ukpai,
The same people that have reduced abia to where we are now. Look at anambra and enugu. Are they that better than us.

This is not an ngwa issue. If they want to rule let them bring a good canditate. Not a former asepa chairman who could not even clean the streets of aba.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Can't Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos - Civil Group / Yobe Fully Liberated From Boko Haram – Governor Gaidam / Nairaland Call To Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.