Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Solution And Secrete To Every Form Of Unity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Solution And Secrete To Every Form Of Unity (301 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Peace & Unity Ft Bwe All Stars / Oritsefemi – U (unity) | Lyrics Video / [music Premiere] Planetz shakerz love peace and unity prod by E-great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution And Secrete To Every Form Of Unity by JonexMusic(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Coming together is d solution to bringing unity in every great nation. The greatest lonliness in the world is not to get along with each other. So also, the greatest problem that brings crises in the world is related to bad relationships. Parents to children, politicians to citizens, pastors to members, teachers, lecturers to students, boyfriends to girlfriends, etc. If we can develope a good and sincere relationships, our nations expecialy Nigeria wil be free from disunity. Anticipating the greatest of all peace songs this season, from a new naira lander JonexMusic, titled "Together We Can", to be officialy released on monday, d 8th of feb. 2016. God bles our country Nigeria. One luv.

1 Share

Re: The Solution And Secrete To Every Form Of Unity by streetanwa: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2016
get my song dear one ,
this is dance single that
i love so mush ...go through
and tell me what is sound like one love....

http://www.naijapals.com/music/MY_MUSIC_STREETA_NWA-46899

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net VIDEO: Base One Ft Phyno & Olamide – Werey Re O (remix) / Gisttv.net Video Sean Odisi – Kalakuta Pikin / Gisttv.net Leke Lee Now Under Ob9ja Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.