Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised (745 Views)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by Ikengawo: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Not enough evidence to probe Diezani (even though the objective of a probe is to get evidence).
No 5000 naira for unemployed, blames laziness of youth
Can't find chibok girls, not enough money because of GEJ
Can't stop boko haram, weapons aren't good enough because of GEJ
Can't create jobs, not enough money because of GEJ
Naira is crashing because of IBB
Can't fight corruption because of legislature/courts/constitution

Everyday this man tell us how he can't. Cant will soon be etched in the Nigerian National Anthem. I have never seen a man at full growth, and a former president at that who is so comfortable being powerless and incompetent in the same seat that his predecessors sat in without making excuses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by INTROVERT(f): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Yes
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by Topccy007: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by Osama10(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by AngryNigerian(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Can we leave this man to think properly for once?
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by Firefire(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2016
so sad. embarassed
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by banki(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Everyday people like you wake up and try to look for a reason to criticise buhari

You most times twist his words and desire to spew hate and negativity when there is nothing you device other means!

Well buhari remains president until 2019 and jonathan cannot rule over nigeria again! Except God says otherwise...

I will judge buhari after 2019
I wish you do the same

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by themilanway(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2016
banki:
Everyday people like you wake up and try to look for a reason to criticise buhari

You most times twist his words and desire to spew hate and negativity when there is nothing you device other means!

Well buhari remains president until 2019 and jonathan cannot rule over nigeria again! Except God says otherwise...

I will judge buhari after 2019
I wish you do the same

I call them the doom sayer crew or the I told you so crew.

The confusing thing for me regarding the OP is that during the 2011 presidential campaign,he called Jonathan all sorts of name,surprisingly,same Jonathan became the best thing to mankind after slice bread during this just concluded election cheesy grin cheesy

You can clearly see that some people's brain ought to have been formated a long time ago cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2016
IPOD we don hear you
Re: Buhari Has Systematically Told You He's Not Capable Of Doing What He Promised by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Spin doctor extraordinaire.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election Result- Request For INEC To Update-Picture / Hear What Gov. Fayose Said At Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving Service / Benue South Rerun: APC Agent Slashed With Broken Bottle In Otukpo [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.