Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife (52897 Views)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Biafrans Are Freedom Fighters; Fani Kayode Comes Hard On Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by iykebest1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rip English

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Mpanyi: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
He lost it somehow. Why not end it with a line like: Deus benedictus bestoweth atop thee, Oba.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by bezimo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
I doubt if the british who invented english can understand what this crin cum higi haga man is saying.Too much complexity in his lexicom.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by special19: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
He miss used the Latin word consensus ad idem...it literally means coming together of heads which also means agreement. A single person can't say he consensus ad idem..but two or more parties only can.
Concensus ad idem means meeting of minds. He literally means he agrees with Obasanjo on the Ooni's peace move.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
He miss used the Latin word consensus ad idem...it literally means coming together of heads which also means agreement. A single person can't say he consensus ad idem..but two or more parties only can.

He used the word correctly because he said he was consensus ad idem with obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by sukkot: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
tnthommie:
I never knew the Ooni of Ife was so powerful until this present Ooni was crowned. The calibre of people coming to pay homage to him is great. Even Obasanjo prostrates before him. Wonderful.

Wish him longlife and a fruitful reign..
ile ife is the cradle of black civilization

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Glossyclick(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
I no fit laugh. See grammar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by ehinmowo: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
someone who is skilled in deciphering riddles should help out pls

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Herrmes: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
Read again, he hasn't made a mistake.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by sukkot: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is this man doing diz english grammer stuff 4 publicity sake?
nah, he was born that way
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Herrmes: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is this man doing diz english grammer stuff 4 publicity sake?
He's dong it because he can, not everyone is as shallow as you or you think.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by hertheytheydgee(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:

My thought, no mind can meet without formal agreement
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
nah, he was born that way
born that way?how. Lol
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by sukkot: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
born that way?how. Lol
his brain is wired differently than other humans
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
My God. What is this man saying nau
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
English please?
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

It is called CREATIVITY
It is called stupidity and not creativity.

Speaking is communication, and when you are speaking and most of your audience are not able to grasp what you're saying, It simply means that you're talking to yourself and not communicating.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by jetage1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
not coming together of heads but of minds. But i quite agree with u, he misused d word
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:

Leave mata. My guy get license...

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dis guy is fake

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Bigii(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
The kind Holyghost wey go fire dis man eh
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Tolubory(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
not4sure:
See Hon Patrick comment on facebook when Obasanjo prostrate for ooni

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1245683202115501&id=324478124236018
Meaning..
He wishes good will to Ooni of IFE
......Lobatan..
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
even though hon. patrick might sound crazy when he speaks trying to know the meaning of his words might help cuz sometime in the past my friend told me he went through gmat and saw a question which contained the word patrick used

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Willzkid(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
While I'm no fan of Obahiagbon, his use of consensus ad idem is in order here even by your argument. He is saying he agrees with obasanjo...those are two parties already represented

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by captainmuyi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
What's this??

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by festuzinic(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
OGA Patrick. Respect!
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by seangy4konji: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
if you read what he wrote carefully then you will understand that he called the name of obg with his title and he likes his humility as they both have a tiltle and the new oni of ife is someone who get sense also and wishes that the oracles are with him also...

You dont need a common sense to get what he wrote.

just my term reading it.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by sukkot: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
seangy4konji:
if you read what he wrote carefully then you will understand that he called the name of obg with his title and he likes his humility as they both have a tiltle and the new oni of ife is someone who get sense also and wishes that the oracles are with him also...

You dont need a common sense to get what he wrote.

just my term reading it.
dayum brah. jus sayin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by joseph1832(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oh I've honestly forgotten that the great Hon. Is still spewing his voracious grammar which almost 160 million nigerians, don't understand. Lol.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
what a wonderful HmmmHmmmscious comment of the amagarocious Prosciutto mendemende

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.